She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
all the king's men [m]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 22:49:11 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Races were more than just speed; he was right. Still, she had a hard time imagining her Carracosta pulling ahead of anyone... but if everyone else burnt out, maybe he could power through til the end. She would have to think it through. "I'll see what he can do," she decided. A trip out to the sea would show her what he could do.

She found his Sylveon below and remembered that he had such an interesting collection of oversized pokemon. The size variations among different species was the kind of thing she felt Gwen might enjoy studying. "I didn't realize you knew my bestie, Gwen." Robin smiled. "I hope things went well." She pulled Pazuzu beside Josh, looking between Josh and his Skarmony. "I don't mind if you do anything crazy, just don't encourage Pazuzu to follow." She laughed.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,915 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
all the king's men [m]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 16:48:44 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"If you need me to show you the ropes when the water warms up, I'd be down. The race is really early in the season, though, so there wouldn't be much time between the sea getting warm and race day." Why was there an aquatic race in March? With the climate change thanks to Kyurem's presence, Hoenn's normally tropical climate was a lot less tropical.

"Gwen's more of an acquaintance than a friend. We found each other through the Ranger program," Josh revealed his relationship with the trainee. "And you don't have to worry about that. Pazuzu's in your hands." Bladestorm's eyes lit up at being able to show off, shifting them toward the ground. His angle of attack decreased sharply, causing him to pick up a tremendous amount of speed. Before touching the ground, he reversed course, pulling out of the dive by reflecting blades of air off the ground. Josh whooped as the g-forces pushed him into the saddle, threatening to flatten his guts as the Skarmory pulled back into the air. What a thrill being on such a fast Pokémon was!

NOTE: All of the Pokémon in Josh's PC are present.

{PC: 16}
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
all the king's men [m]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 17:23:41 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"It feels like cheating to get tutoring from you right before a big race." She laughed and led Pazuzu to a good vantage point to watch Josh. She didn't feel brave enough to experience that kind of speed heading to the ground, but she felt like a good dive was in order before she wrapped things up. She didn't make the drop as sharp as Josh's, but she increased the angle as they quickly descended to the earth like an arrow. She leaned to the side so Pazuzu would spin, and the spiral of it made her stomach flip more than ever, but it was a good feeling rather than a dreadful one.

She pulled the reigns up early and fixed their flight path to be parallel to the ground. Her reign pulling had been a little sharper than it needed to be, but it would smooth out with practice. Pazuzu flapped leisurely until she led him to land. Sinistea floated up to her excitedly, chirping. Robin slid off the saddle and stretched her arms overhead. "This was a great crash course. I can't wait to use it on a Ranger mission."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,915 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
all the king's men [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 15:31:01 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh would have laughed if he wasn't catching his breath. If only he had seen the spinning dive Robin had put Pazuzu into. As shallow as it was, it was equally thrilling as the swifter dive to the ground. Once Josh had freed himself from his Skarmory's cocoon and was back on his own two feet, he shot a beaming smile toward Robin.

"Thank you. If you ever want to take a rescue ticket with me, just CC me on the email and I'll see if I'm available for it," the kind Gym Leader offered. "It's so useful and so fun, isn't it?" The greatest lesson to Robin today was not learning how to control a Pokémon as a mount. It was that there was far more to being a trainer of Hoenn than war preparations and combat.

In the Gym Leader's thoughts, if only there were certain higher-ups that realized that...

NOTE: All of the Pokémon in Josh's PC are present.

{PC: 17}
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
all the king's men [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 4:52:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven