Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE WOMAN WHO WASHED ASHORE
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 17:48:53 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

The rise and fall of the tides on the mysterious island fell into a predictable rhythm, driftwood and shards of debris cast onto the beach as battles raged on.[break][break]

Corpses sometimes landed here, too.[break][break]

It wouldn't be the first time a body had been abandoned on these golden sands, staining them red with blood. The way this one arrived, however, was subtly different. The waves shifted and moved, as if ferrying the dark silhouette beneath their surface with careful hands to land on the shore.[break][break]

Seaweed tangled in her long blonde hair, her uniform damp and allegiance unrecognizable with the bloodstains that bloomed across tattered fabric. The partial view of an arrow was visible, courtesy of , its mark just shy of landing a fatal blow.[break][break]

Nothing about this woman suggested she might be one of the survivors of these past few days of merciless combat, still and seemingly lifeless in the way she didn't resist how the ocean pushed her back to land.[break][break]

Until the bracing scent of the sea caused her to stir.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 19:58:22 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

He was supposed to be beneath the earth with the rest of the big shots. In the aftermath of the battle, the League was coming to grips with what happened. Another legendary made itself known. Another piece of the puzzle was revealed. Rocket or League won a prize, but Navy doesn’t know who. All he knows is that the fighting, for now, is done. [break][break]
What is a warrior without a battle to fight? It falls to him to find something else to fill his time. Something useful, something productive. Ollie, Eva, Illeana, and Fernando are the brains. They’ll figure out the reports, do the logistics. He searches for survivors. Sides don’t matter. Every corpse here died without even knowing what this fight was for.[break][break]
Even if Regice proves the region’s salvation, from where these corpses sift in the shallows, they died for nothing.[break][break]
His head still throbs. His heart still burns. Only ’s hat covers the vicious cut, now sewn up. His scarf hides the literal flame surging in his chest where pierced it with a knife. When he sees a woman stir in the shallows, it surges hotter still.[break][break]
Miss?” He asks, leaning down. A sense of déjà vu hits him, like he’s been here before. Seen her before. It passes, simply because it doesn’t matter. Navy can’t abide a woman in distress.[break][break]
Arceus, what did this to you? Hold on, I’ve got you. I can get you to a doctor.” He’s found himself a new mission, it seems. His steady voice slips into an urgent tone.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 21:48:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Did she know that voice? Distantly, she felt that she did. The origin of the memory felt hazy, though; all of her surroundings possessed the film of a dream, something not quite entirely real.[break][break]

A bone-weary exhaustion permeated every fiber of her body, rendering her slack and unable to protest his earnest desire to help her.[break][break]

Emerald eyes blinked back grains of sand, trying and failing to put a name to his face. It was difficult to make out any details in the blinding sunlight.[break][break]

"F... friend or foe?" she managed to cough out, seawater burning in her throat as she attempted to speak. Her mind had given up on making any sense of the events that swam through her head, dizzying and defying reason. "I don't... I don't want to fight."[break][break]

It would be easier to just be killed, at this point. She didn't have the energy to survive anymore.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 11:58:35 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Friend. Friendly. Don’t worry, not here to fight you.” Is she a civilian? One of the endless stream of stragglers who wander onto these battlefields for their own ends? She doesn’t look the type. The question is too pointed. In another life, he’d been a detective. The question triggers a detective’s intuition, fought back by a warrior’s protective instinct.[break][break]
Kneeling by her, his hand goes to her back. He tries to help her force the seawater from her lungs. Drowning’s an awful way to go, or so his father told him. Her problems run deeper than that. Even if he wanted to carry her, she doesn’t look like she’d get far.[break][break]
Curse . He killed practically every Pokemon the sheriff had that could help in this situation. All save one.[break][break]
Stay still for a sec. My Pokemon will help you out.” Going for a ball, he tosses it just up the shore. Tanwyn, his Flygon, lands on the shore and surveys her injuries. They’re bad. She’s a dragon, not a doctor, but even she knows that.[break][break]
She offers a quiet wish for the woman’s good health. Nothing seems to happen at first. Wishes, like seeds, take time to bear fruit.[break][break]
What were you doing here, Miss?” He asks, betraying his ignorance.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 14:09:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Why am I here?" she repeated dumbly, and the question had the lost echo of someone relearning how to speak.[break][break]

Because I wanted to kill a man who's already dead.
[break]

Because that Beast lied to me.
[break]

Those ochre eyes still bored into her mind, haunting her with their hollow displeasure, and a shiver of repulsion quaked through her as she covered her crumpling face in her hands. Tears threatened at the corners of her eyes as her body convulsed with silent sobs.[break][break]

Cunning and pride had both washed away with the watershed of catharsis, leaving only a frightened shell of a woman behind.[break][break]

The Flygon's WISH soothed and calmed nerves frayed by the wounds two gods had left on her fragile psyche, enough for the sobs to eventually subside. Shaky breaths centered her, each one bringing with it a dull reminder of the arrow embedded in her chest.[break][break]

"It doesn't matter," she whispered, each word costing her another shallow exhale of precious air. "I failed."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 21:01:41 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

No,” he speaks on matters he doesn’t understand, “no you didn’t.” A warrior only looks towards the horizon. So long as he does that, he can stay centered.[break][break]
You’re alive.” He says, the same way he says it to himself. There’s always moments of doubt. No one’s perfect. In just a few months, he’s made countless mistakes. He’s told children they should throw themselves into a meat grinder when, maybe, if he’d been a little harsher…[break][break]
But this isn’t about him. It’s about the woman lost in anguish in the surf. Her vocabulary, even under duress, conveys elegance. It spurs him to protect.[break][break]
And so long as you’re alive, you can try again.”[break][break]
Her wound isn’t lost on him. Arrows are an antiquated weapon. Only a handful of people would prefer them to a gun. Only one comes to mind. If she’s talking like this, with a wound like that…[break][break]
Again, he fights his own intuition.[break][break]
Come on,” Navy tries to pull her up, gently as he can, “don’t got the training to help you with that. Lemme get you to them that do. If you can’t walk, my girl here can carry you.” Tanwyn waits nearby, looking as concerned as a Flygon can.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 21:37:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She hadn't failed? It felt true, and yet like a lie at the same time.[break][break]

Was it treacherous, to be relieved somewhat? That she hadn't succeeded?[break][break]

The man's soft reassurances abruptly vanished as he stated his desired intentions, and panic clawed frantic fingers through her skin, causing her to bolt upright. Vertigo made the world spin, all the colors blurring together into a nauseous kaleidoscope of tropical blues and golds.[break][break]

"No, don't... don't take me back there," she protested feebly, attempting to find footing on legs that had forgotten how to stand. Sheer willpower made her screaming muscles lock in place, an ancient survival instinct ringing in the back of her mind.[break][break]

What if he took her to the likes of or ? She'd barely escaped that encounter alive, and the mist's effects were likely to be dying at this point. She didn't know how long 's reign of terror had continued; her usual experience was that a few hours was enough time for Tapu Fini's BERSERK FOG to fade out.[break][break]

"S'fine," she mumbled, stars bursting in her eyes as she rubbed them raw. "I... I'm fine."[break][break]

She stumbled in front of the Flygon, leaning on it for support despite herself.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 9:04:48 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

A gentle claw rests against the woman’s shoulder, as gentle as a dragon’s claw can be. Tanwyn moves slowly, guiding her along the shore. It feels like a march to nowhere.[break][break]
The sheriff stands stock still, eyes shadowed by the hat. His jaw is set in stone. A hundred thoughts run through his mind. The truth grows harder to deny. He’s charged to uphold justice – the league’s justice. Justice that demands a firm hand here.[break][break]
But she’s scared. Scared witless. Scared of unseen specters. He sees in her eyes that she, too, had a brush with death. Having seen what lays beyond the veil, he has no desire to give her a push into the grave.[break][break]
The only justice in the world’s the justice you make for yourself.[break][break]
That’s what he’s told young cadets and bright-eyed trainers alike. Taking a terrified woman to her tormentors does not seem just.[break][break]
So, he asks a question that risks ruination.[break][break]
What if I take you to the Visionary?” He does not know the woman under the mask, , but he knows she’s as trustworthy a Rocket as he’s likely to find. If she thinks him mad for the question, that in itself will be a comfort.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 0:18:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The world spun on a dime.[break][break]

In another timeline, maybe the woman that floated ashore was ripped apart by her enemies like a Mandibuzz, picking her bones clean and feasting on a victory that had already earned for them.[break][break]

Perhaps in that world, the calamities and Ruination destined to follow in her wake were averted in some way.[break][break]

The Beautifly Effect that set their mutual path in motion was uttered with a single word: "Visionary." Elisabeth's eyes widened, startled to have her initial assumptions confronted; her own mind was not so lucid as his own, a fact revealed by her poor attempts at self-preservation. [break][break]

"You know her?" she asked uncertainly, as if toeing an unspoken line in the sand. Though it had been crossed some time ago, whether or not she'd known it. The point of no return was already upon them.[break][break]

A hesitant nod conveyed her acceptance, unable to do much else.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 13:42:34 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

We’ve met.” A cryptic answer, but he decides it’s best not to bother her with details. “And I’ll get you to her. She’ll know somebody that can patch you up.” He sees the truth in her eyes, in the way she asks the question.[break][break]
Listen, Miss. I’m going to help you onto my Flygon here. I’ll send another Pokemon with you. He’ll help navigate the two of you to her boat. I promise you, you’ll get there safely.” And he tries hard as he can to keep his word. Come hell or high water, if he says he’ll do something, he’ll follow through.[break][break]
Easy now.” With as much modesty as he can give an injured, delirious woman, he helps her up into the saddle. He goes to pains to avoid the wounds, or the arrow. A Greninja has already slipped from his ball to help hold her steady. The little frog has been maimed by the Rocket and burnt black by the League. If he harbors some strong opinion on helping her, he keeps it to himself.[break][break]
Just survive, alright?” There’s supposed to be some motivational followup as Tanwyn begins to flap her wings. Something about trying again next time. Knowing what he knows, the words catch in his throat.[break][break]
All he can do is pray this is the right thing to do.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 21:59:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

How much chaos she'd caused. Tapu Fini's BERSERK FOG had infected , , and alike in these days of battle alone, turning the most powerful men of the League against one another with an aggression that was not their own.[break][break]

The woman responsible for this bloodlust did not mirror it as she leaned into his mercy with a childlike relief, allowing herself to be given undeserved refuge by a perfect stranger.[break][break]

Later, she'd connect this man with the Gym Leader who had once tried to befriend her in a cottage that no longer existed in the Petalburg Woods. For now, he was a soothing voice: a port in the storm she'd found herself in.[break][break]

"Thank you," she said softly, resting her head against the Flygon's neck as her eyes fluttered shut. "I'm sorry," she added, and strangely she sounded like she meant it, too.[break][break]

People like her didn't deserve kindness. Everything she touched turned to rot and ruin.[break][break]

In the months to come, reports would filter in. This woman's Avatarship to Tapu Fini, undoubtedly, would enter AQUA's official notice. He might regret his choice to help her, when that inevitable truth revealed itself.[break][break]

As she soared away to safety, abruptly snatched away from death's doors, might even start to regret it now.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 23:18:48 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: