Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Beached [M]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 15:05:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A report on the beached Wailords near the shores of Lilycove’s beach would have the female royal answer their help as a ranger cadet. Her purple coat covers her dark blue ranger uniform with a pink tie to prepare for the cooler temperature outside as the pair of human and her Gengar enter the scene near the beach with several Wailords lying helplessly on the sands. Nonetheless, there would be another ranger that would be helping those poor large whales to get back to the ocean. Those Pokemon were too heavy for a person to push them back into the waters since it would take the strength of strong Pokemon to help with it.[break][break]

“Let’s wait first, Kage.” She spoke over to the male ghost while the grunt of confirmation came from the Gengar. Elise’s black royal looking Mega Tiara sits on her head with the keystone embedded in the heart-like center. Kage’s necklace held the Gengarite in the center while he uses his hands to fix the necklace a little bit.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: A Wailord of a Time

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Psychesaur

Cassie
she/her
may 17
Hau'oli City
bisexual
ranger
cadet
single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mishra
Cassandra Mishra
Beached [M]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 15:49:01 GMT
Cassandra Mishra Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
It was a SAD sight to see a bunch of beached Wailords. Cassandra couldn’t help but look forlornly at them – she could only imagine how darned uncomfortable they were, stuck on the beach like that. Gheedra hovered next to her, looking similarly upset by what had happened.

“Well, nothing to do but help them. Right, Gheedra?” said Cassie, as she pumped her fist. Gheedra cried out to concur.

Once she reached the shoreline to the other agent, Cassie bowed. “Your Majesty – or should I just call you Elise? Heard all about you,” she said, with a wink. “I’m Cassie Mishra, but the briefing told you that already!”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#00d2ff; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Beached [M]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 8:01:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

With the other ranger coming to help at the scene of those poor Wailord, a small laugh came from the female royal over the lofty title only reserved for her aunt as Galar’s current monarch. “I do not mind either, but Your Majesty is the title my aunt is called by. I am referred to only as Your Highness since I am not the queen yet.” Ever since Sheriff Navidson told her not to give out her title to other people, it probably made a lot of sense that people would know who she was anyway through a simple look at articles and her own Pokepedia page. “I’m curious though, how did you hear that I am actual royalty?”[break][break]

Towards her Gengar, the dark magneta haired ranger cadet gestures the male ghost to start helping one of the Wailord. The light from her Mega Tiara responds to the Gengarite and with a flash of rainbow light, Kage begins to mega evolve to Mega Gengar. Floating over to one of the beached Wailords, a Shadow Ball helps to push the Wailord back to the ocean water, but he’s gentle enough that he doesn’t want to hurt it by accident.[break][break]

He’s successful in having the Wailord make it to the ocean water and gets to work on the next one.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: A Wailord of a Time

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Psychesaur

Cassie
she/her
may 17
Hau'oli City
bisexual
ranger
cadet
single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mishra
Cassandra Mishra
Beached [M]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 7:51:52 GMT
Cassandra Mishra Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Word got around. You know what they say about loose lips around here.” Cassie bit her tongue. “And I’ll note that down! I’m just a poor Alolan who doesn’t know any better about royals, so Your Highness it is. Now let’s hoof it, Your Highness!”

In no time, Cassandra had set out Gheedra to work – he pushed the Wailords into the ocean with an Aqua Tail, albeit one as reserved as the Gengar’s Shadow Ball. Cassie tried her best to help, largely as a little show of solidarity; strong as she was, she couldn’t heave a whole Wailord down by herself. Or get it to budge at all.

As she and Gheedra finished heaving one into the ocean, Cassie looked back and wiped sweat off her forehead. “Whew, that was some work, huh?”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#00d2ff; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights