Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Relaxing at Home [M]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 7:13:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The day after the incident with the Blood-Moon Ursaluna and the Megalopolans were reported to the League higher-ups and she had submitted her own report to her mentor and Head Ranger, Head Ranger Morales, she takes appointments from her assistant for the Galarian immigrants she meets in the office which took a longer day than Elise would’ve thought. After the last appointment is done for the day, she flies home to Lilycove City on her Noivern through the orange colored sky and enters her Victorian home after returning Minerva inside her Luxury Ball.[break][break]

Closing the door and locking it with the key, the royal ambassador plops down onto the couch in the living room, tired and wanting to rest for a little while. Her Vulpix jumps onto her lap as her hand comes to stroke his fur. “You’re so warm… We should see what he’s cooking for dinner tonight.” Using the bit of energy that she had with her to hold her Vulpix and get herself to the kitchen, the female royal finds doing the cooking.[break][break]

“You’re home early, aren’t you? I’m grateful that you are cooking tonight, love.” Giving the red-headed knight a smile, she continues with a sigh. “At the very least, I will have to worry about those strange blue-skinned people that are still out there.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Post Mud, Blood, and Iron

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
Relaxing at Home [M]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 22:45:24 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
"Ivy put the pepper down. I don't want your mother trying to tear me up over you having a sneeze fest." The dreepy pouted to Cade was having none of it take the container from her. Cade was getting better since everything that with old alien people. He had regained himself somewhat but he couldn't stake the feels of being weak. He never had dealt with something like that before and combine that with Elise's capture. He couldn't say was himself.  

“You’re so warm… We should see what he’s cooking for dinner tonight.”  Ah. Elise was home as expected. It almost forget of the long night she wasn't and he would have to rest to sleep knowing she was hand of Team Rocket. He felt like the wind had been knock him out. He just focus on his cooking for now. "No need. I just want to try a new dish. It's called Lancashire Hotpot is all."

The dreepy once tried to steal a meal of the dish but he caught the little dragon once and offer her berry instead. The seemed to pacify Ivy for moment. Cade just remind in his thought unable to think. The events placed over his head on repeat. "They are called Megalopolans. They are from a world unlike our own and they are still around. Who knows when  but will strike again!"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights