Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Snow Day (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 20:20:01 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

A particularly nasty snowstorm besieged Verdanturf Town. Residents were forced to shelter in place, before the storm let up, and roads were clear. Thomas had to see to it that his Pokemon made it to shelter safely, that his workers were brought home, before it got too bad. By the time it was all done, he and Desiree were the only two humans left on the grounds.

Despite being well into Desiree's daily training sessions, it was clear that the snow wasn't letting up anytime soon. Thomas felt bad for the fact that Desiree was stuck in Verdanturf, until things cleared up. The Kalosian felt obligated to find a way to make it up to Desiree.

"How you holding up, Desiree?", he'd ask the pink-haired idol.

tags:
notes: Mission - It's Sn'over

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Snow Day (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 4:30:56 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

When Desiree moved to Hoenn, she had not imagined a harsh winter such as this one would ever have a chance to befell the land; it was a shame to think so many unprepared souls would be cold in a place already kissed by otherworldly cataclysms, but she did not mind in the slightest, having grown accustomed to the quirks of Snowbelle City in her youth. It helped that her body was so warmed up by the training, her heavy breathing of the workouts manifesting in front of her in the form of vapors. Just as it did being here with one of the people she cherished the most, especially after the events that transpired in the swamp.[break][break]

If only she had brought a coat, for the snowfall outside was seemingly creeping in with its frigid chills, bringing the feeling of cold upon her tattooed skin. "I'm holding up, ah," she said softly, her breaths labored in exhaustion, ".. I haven't worked out like this in forever, it's like my body is screaming from the inside out! ♡ It'll all be worth it down the line though, I just know it." She was optimistic about the indulgence of the training, and forever grateful that Thomas was so willing to do so. Determined, as she had nothing to lose yet everything to gain in such innocent practice. And being able to spend more time with him was something she wanted to do more than anything, as she trusted him more than any other man.[break][break]

"Has it.. ever snowed this much here?" She asked curiously, moving closer to him to take a little break from the push-ups and sit-ups. She chose to ignore being stuck in Verdanturf under the shelter-in-place orders, as it was all the better of an excuse to be here for longer- and she wouldn't want it to be any other way, allowing time to finally be on her side.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Snow Day (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 23:39:50 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas took notice to the cold seeping into the indoor gym. It only made him feel worse about Desiree being stranded with him, especially since she didn't bring a coat.

"You're doing great, so far.", he'd tell her encouragingly.

He couldn't help but smile at her infectious enthusiasm and optimism regarding this. After what they had been through, seeing her drive to improve herself gave him a good feeling. Though he couldn't quite put it into words, seeing her like this still brightened his day.

As she got closer, Thomas offered her a bottle of water.

"Actually, it has, under similar circumstances.", he'd tell her. Ultra Wormholes, and now Tera Crystals were causing all types of weirdness in this Region. "Before all of this interdimensional mess caused this, we'd have to use artificially produced snow for the season.", he'd reveal to her with a lighthearted chuckle.

If Desiree were to look outside through the window, she'd notice Rufus, Thomas' Arcanine, playing in the snow, acting like the overgrown puppy that he was.

"He's just too adorable.", Thomas remarked, smiling as he watched the Arcanine play.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Snow Day (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 6:25:24 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Smiling at his kind words and his offering of the water bottle, Desiree gently took it from him and took a couple of deep, full gulps of the refreshment. The water brought the hydration she needed, but the gradual decrease of the warmth emanating from her skin allowed the cold from outside to creep in; damn was it cold! And to think that this had indeed happened before, that was indeed something. She didn't quite understand the want or the need for artificial snow, but everyone had their hobbies and desires for a white pokeyule, so she wouldn't be quick in judging Hoennian traditions.[break][break]

"I haven't seen snow like this in years, I hope it doesn't last like the frost in Snowbelle City," she said softly, moving to hug his arm with hopes of generating a bit more body heat within her shivers, ".. my family and I used to go there every other winter to go snowboarding and skiing, I always sat out though. ♡ Did you ever go there during your time in Kalos?" Giving him a lighthearted chuckle in return, a blush manifested on her cheeks as she stood next to him, feeling the emotional whirlwind she had been processing since the night of the blood moon. With each day she spent with him training, her feelings became stronger and stronger with the respect she had for him.[break][break]

Though she worried that her feelings would not be enough, or rather, were too much; dropping subtle hints was her forte, but confessing what she felt deep down was something of another realm. At least, for now. Even though she wished to retain heat and give it back to him tenfold, there was a bit of a wish to show affection to him in the name of love.[break][break]

Guided by Thomas's words, her eyes looked out the window and brought even more of a blissful feeling. "Awe~! ♡ It's so crazy to think some creatures adore being in the snow," she chuckled, releasing Beanbean the Arcanine from his pokeball and guiding him outside with a point of the finger. As the door opened for a moment the chilly winds crept in even more, bringing her to close her eyes and tremble against his side. "Do you have any blankets? We could make a big pile, ahh it's so cold!"

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Snow Day (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 4:38:10 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas took notice to how Desiree shivered. He'd allow her to huddle up close to him, and hug his arm. "My family went there, from time to time. My dad despised it, while my mom loved it. Honestly, it has its charms, but I can't imagine living there year round.", he'd respond.

"If you'd like, I can get you one of my hoodies.", he'd offer her. "Of course, today seems like a good day to just sit by the fireplace, maybe drink some hot chocolate together?", he'd remark.

Perhaps if she were up for it, it'd be a good excuse to try the peppermint hot chocolate recipe he'd read about.

Thomas smiled as he watched the two Arcanine play in the snow. "Of course. I can get them for us.", he'd tell her.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Snow Day (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 21:52:16 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"My parents were the same, I couldn't imagine it either," she chuckled, holding to his arm within her reminiscence and chilly trembles. Though the snow was quite beautiful to witness, living in it was something unfathomable. Just how did people bring themselves to get used to the cold and the chill of the ice, especially those back home? Desiree could barely stand a few hours in it, even if the photoshoots called for much longer.[break][break]

The thought of being next to him and witnessing the pups roll around, despite how frosty she felt on the inside, brought a feeling of warmth in her heart unlike any other. "That would be so amazing Thomas, I'd love all of that. ♡" She said softly, leaving him to his own retrieval devices as she led herself to the hearth. If only she had the pokeball belonging to her snow fox of a Ninetales, she would have found the chill to be exquisitely endearing.[break][break]

But a spur of the moment to spend time with him was enough to keep her warm on the inside as is, despite the stubborn trembles upon her bodily confines; she was excited for the unintentionally festive nature and the ability to bask in his presence during a moment of calm. Just like all the other times but better, without the influence of her mind's chain of grief.[break][break]

"Do you think the Megalopolans are used to the cold?" She called out to him curiously, a bit of a light-hearted tone cloaking what could be a serious topic. Not acknowledging that space was said to be cold, as their existence felt way too real.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Snow Day (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 17:11:36 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As she responded warmly to his offer, Thomas smiled warmly. "I'll be right back, then.", he told her, before rushing off to his room.

The first item he'd dig up was one of his many hoodies. A simple green hoodie, one that would be rather large on Desiree, given the difference in size between them. With a hoodie retrieved, Thomas fished around for blankets from the chest.

Desiree would find that the fireplace had already been going. Nibbles had started the fire earlier, with an Ember. What started as Pulse and Nibbles cuddling around the fireplace had become a sizable gathering of Thomas' Pokemon, taking in the warmth of the fireplace, and snuggling up with one another.

"I suppose so, considering the absence of light.", Thomas remarked, before returning with the blankets, and the hoodie for Desiree.

Thomas barely had the chance to distribute the blankets, before the legion of fluffy and small Pokemon dragged him down to sit with them, snuggling lovingly with their master.

The horde left enough space for Desiree to join in, before they'd close in around her, and snuggle her too.

tags: