Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
RKS: GUNNER & BAKI #1
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 2:05:41 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You suddenly find yourselves within a white void. In the middle, a TERA CRYSTAL can be seen. Beneath it, you see the instructions: "create a pokemon gym of your dreams! let your imagination run wild! be quick, a gym inspection is coming!"[break][break]

As soon as you begin to conjure ideas of what your gym may look like, the world around you shifts. The TERA CRYSTAL glows as it creates a gym for you, including a badge, gym trainers, challengers.[break][break]

What does your character's dream gym look like?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Design.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 2:35:29 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]She doesn't flinch at the luminescent crystals by now. Not after so much time in the Deep Sea and the incident under the Blood Moon. They're just a matter of life in Hoenn, a weird place where dreams become reality.[break][break]

And that's just what happens.[break][break]

White void gives way to an ancient-looking tea house. Tatami mats and shoji screens make up the floor and walls. A small hearth lies recessed in the floor. An alcove sits on the far wall, where ornamental flowers and calligraphy are displayed. [break][break]

After navigating a maze of shoji screens, those who seek the woman's badge will find her sitting calmly on the floor sipping matcha. She ushers you to join her in the tea ceremony. Her Sinistcha shows its hospitality.[break][break]

"Way back, warriors sought sophistication in even something as simple as making tea. They longed to elevate themselves from mere brutes, seeing it as an art form."[break][break]

Select what kinds of tea you would like (roll), and they will bestow a boon in battle. The Gym Leader selects her own in kind. Both participate in the ceremony, take their time to enjoy a meeting that will never happen again in the same exact way. Ichi-go ichi-e.[break][break]

"Akai Tsubaki, the red camellia, represents a noble death. That's the warrior's way. The stakes here aren't so high, but allow me to demonstrate what I mean." [break][break]

And then the battle begins.[break][break]

... Something about this feels off.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Design.

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 16:23:34 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner had been one of the first to volunteer for the new RKS Simulation built by the League's most brilliant minds. Defense of the region was his job, after all, and he was not above using whatever tools necessary to achieve his goal.[break][break]

The machine was nothing like he expected, however. Though the Tera crystal in the center of the white void was nothing new, he marveled at the way objects materialized in the space.[break][break]

Everything looked and felt so real, as if he and his partner for that run hadn't been digitized.[break][break]

And then the space around them transformed, the featureless emptiness forming an ancient-style tea house. Gunner had visited one back in Kanto, but that had been a lifetime ago.[break][break]

"This is incredible," he said aloud, his gaze slowly taking in their surroundings. He turned to the girl who had entered the simulation with him.[break][break]

"So this is what you would design if you were a Gym Leader, huh? Because it definitely fits you better than it fits me."[break][break]

Design.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – rks simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 3:52:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Once you complete developing your gym, the Gym Inspector arrives. If it is not the current inspector, KYLE LOPEZ, it is DAHLIA GOODE, FERNANDO SILPH, MICHAEL NAVIDSON or any of the ELITE FOUR (MATIAS SILPH, MELODY MIRO, GREYSON CONNORS).[break][break]

No matter how horrendous or immaculate your gym is, they approve. You get top marks across the board.[break][break]

In surreal fashion, a confetti balloon suddenly materializes and pops overhead, showering you all in celebration. The clapping continues until a gasp brings the festivities to a halt.[break][break]

Where the TERA CRYSTAL once was is a glowing, oozing POWER SPOT.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Yo! Champ in making!

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 4:07:11 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The girl blinks. [break][break]

Something about the man's voice snaps her out of this weird mental space. Like she was stuck in a dream, she stares at him for a second and delivers a deadpan response. [break][break]

"Yeah, and where's yours? Lack the imagination?"[break][break]

She looks like she's as bewildered at that response as anyone. [break][break]

The appearance of one saves her the embarrassment, the man come to inspect her Gym.[break][break]

And, presumably, what should have been Gunner's. His half of the space is left a blank canvas, but Navy doesn't remark on that break with reality at all. Instead, he focuses solely on Baki's portion.[break][break]

"Looks good, Baki. Old-fashioned, but good. Based on those Samurai flicks you brought me from over in Kanto, right? To each their own. Long as you can hold your own in a fight, shouldn't matter much how silly your theme is."[break][break]

He's come to test the strategy. Aesthetics were never his thing. Baki puts her face in her hand, near ready to die, but she manages to pull through. [break][break]

If only cause a warrior craves a noble death... [break][break]

"You."[break][break]

She regards Gunner coldly, course voice so different from the rehearsed and eloquent speech she gave earlier. [break][break]

"Let's show the inspector what we're capable of. C'mon, fight me. Right now."[break][break]

The ghost in its teacup threatens to spill as it climbs up the side, peering at their next potential challenger over the brim. Quivering with anticipation, its eyes sparkle with delight while Baki takes one last sip.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Design.

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 14:26:42 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"What do you mean?" Gunner asked, brow furrowing. He gestured around them. "Yours has taken up all the space." [break][break]

Except there was a blank spot in a corner of the magnificent teahouse, as if the RKS machine was waiting for him to provide his own addition. [break][break]

It was too late, however; walked through the door, causing Gunner's eyes to widen with surprise. What was he doing there? The agent hadn't seen the gym leader in the building at all when he'd come to run the test. [break][break]

Only when Navy began to critique the girl's manifested gym did Gunner realize the other man was probably part of the simulation itself. [break][break]

For the first time, Gunner took a look around with suspicion. How did the machine know about Navy? How did it know how to replicate him—from his appearance to his speech and mannerisms? [break][break]

Only the girl's voice, cold and demanding, shook the agent from his thoughts. He eyed her Sinistcha for a moment, trying to get a sense of whether they really needed to battle or not, then opened a Pokéball of his own. His Zoroark emerged in a flash of light. [break][break]

"Fine. I won't hold back just because you're a kid," he said. "And my name isn't 'you'. It's Gunner."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – rks simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 3:19:22 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]She offers the man a wide grin. [break][break]

If she longed for anything, it was a good fight. The teacup she cradles in her hands floats into midair, while the girl lifts herself from the tatami. In spite of her elegant kimono, she holds herself with little regard for her obvious beauty, unfit for robes like these. She's much more at home in streetwear.[break][break]

"A'ight, 'Gunner'! Let's get started, then!"[break][break]

Midori peeks over the rim of the teacup, giggling slightly at the Zoroark. Leaning over the side, the cup seems to teeter and then spill, shooting a blast of near-boiling hot matcha at the fox. [break][break]

Baki's smug grin grows wider. [break][break]

"Y'know. Battles are a lot like tea ceremony."[break][break]

The girl begins, but her voice seems to flicker and overlap with some other voice. Features of the gym distort. Those out of view seem to disappear. Perhaps it's a trick of something unreliable as memory. Perhaps, a trick of the tera crystals used in its construction.[break][break]

"Each ceremony, each battle, is utterly unique. None will ever be exactly the same."[break][break]

This moment in time will never happen again. Time moves ever onward. [break][break]

Why, then, does Navy seem to be getting younger in the periphery of her vision? [break][break]

+ [break]
+ Gym Leader: Design. 50 RKS Points.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 15:51:06 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The battle commenced. [break][break]

Gunner followed the movements of both Pokémon carefully, but did not need to give commands. Mordred was one of the earliest additions to his team and a seasoned battler. They'd been training in tactics together for years. [break][break]

Across the arena, the girl made some esoteric comparison between Pokémon battling and tea ceremonies. He raised his eyebrow at her, the poetry lost on him. [break][break]

"Sure, if you say so." [break][break]

Keen eyes picked up the changes to their surroundings, and even to the simulation of , before the teahouse-slash-gym began to melt away. Walls and ceiling crumbled like ash. [break][break]

A murmuring sound filled the air, growing louder with every passing second. At first, Gunner thought it was applause, but as it reached its crescendo in volume, it morphed into screaming. The roars of Pokémon. [break][break]

Gunshots.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – rks simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 3:55:35 GMT

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLATEPORT INVASION 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Slateport is under siege. The LEAGUE HQ, the TRAIN STATION, the DOCKS and its POWER PLANT.[break][break]

You see a horde of Team Rocket rushing into the port city with their Pokemon. Resisting civilians and their Pokemon are captured or slain. Infrastructure is destroyed, buildings crumble as Pokemon Centers are seized and taken over.[break][break]

What will you do?[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the invasion.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight or survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 4:10:56 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Each battle, like tea ceremony, was utterly unique. Something that could not be repeated. Just as a man could not walk in the same river twice, for it was not the same river, and he was not the same man. [break][break]

But, if the river flowed backward, if time rewound itself... [break][break]

Tsubaki turns to , a younger man now than she'd ever known him. He's running into the fray, away from the battle he's supposed to be watching. Amid the chaos-- a flash of light, and he takes to the skies on a familiar iron-wrought bird of prey. [break][break]

"Rocket."[break][break]

A dark look, and the girl wheels around. Pools of blood, the scent of smoke. Bodies, pokemon and human alike, scattered across the pavement. People are running between alleyways, civilians screaming, officers shouting orders trying to guide them to safety before they're cut down by bullets. She takes it all in -- refuses to look away. [break][break]

After her last time witnessing this sort of carnage, how could she dare?[break][break]

Eyes wide, she turns to the man she'd entered this simulation with, a creeping sensation they're being watched.[break][break]

"Midori!"[break][break]

The ghost doesn't wait for her command. An explosive, boiling geyser of green liquid, and the Persian sneaking up behind Gunner howls and snarls in pain, hissing as it rushes him.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Gym Leader: Design. 50 RKS Points. [break]
+ Slateport Invasion: Fight. 1 Curio.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 17:06:04 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The acrid smell of smoke and blood filled Gunner's nose. Memories of Kanto's takeover flashed through his mind. Though he hadn't lived through it himself, he'd seen the photos and watched the videos. He knew a hostile takeover when he saw one. [break][break]

He whirled around as the Sinistcha attacked the Persian that was coming for him. The aggressive Pokémon did not seem deterred, though. Gunner backed up to avoid the raking claws that came for him. [break][break]

"Mordred!" he yelled. In a flash, his Zoroark was at his side, unleashing a NIGHT DAZE at the Persian. [break][break]

Someone screamed to the right. Gunner's head whipped in the direction of the noise, catching sight of a gang of Team Rocket grunts as they bludgeoned a young man. Gunner's vision went red. His hand snatched another Pokéball from his belt, releasing his Iron Valiant. [break][break]

"Stop right there!" the agent snarled as he advanced on the gang. "Kahadin, take them down." [break][break]

The Paradox Pokémon charged, swinging its blade. [break][break]

FIGHT.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – rks simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 22:14:25 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The smell of smoke and blood always brought her back to Saffron. [break][break]

Her hometown, cowed under the boot of Rocket, all her sins laid bare. She'd taken part in it, on the winning side-- and that remained her original sin. No matter what good she did from here on out, she was only making up for it.[break][break]

And make up for it she shall.[break][break]

Her hand goes to her hip, calling forth her hydrapple.[break][break]

"Aja! Slow down any guy wearin' black you see with a syrup bomb!"[break][break]

Seven heads all roar triumphant, searching the crowd and tossing out flurries of sticky syrup at everything they saw. Men groan, their boots glued to the ground, stuck to alleyways, unable to toss their pokeballs because they remained stuck to their gloves. [break][break]

"Gunner! You remember Slateport?"[break][break]

Her mind races, trying to remember. Lot of her attention at the time was spent on surviving an ocean away. She hadn't given much thought to it, except it broad strokes. But she knew enough, even in the lowest eschelons of Rocket command, she could make an educated guess-- she just needed confirmation.[break][break]

"Blackwell, you know where he is!?"[break][break]

+ [break]

[/newclass]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 12:34:53 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The battle was a blur. Noises blended together until the world around Gunner was one horrific cacophony of screams, roars, and explosions. Blood painted everything: the streets, the walls, his own hands. Only when the girl shouted in his ear did he look up from the corpse he'd made. [break][break]

"Sootopolis?" he repeated slowly, coming out of his daze. "But this is Slateport." [break][break]

He hadn't been in either city when Team Rocket invaded them. Missions had taken him outside of Hoenn in its entirety, to snowy Sinnoh and charming Kalos. Both times, he'd wished his assignments had been closer to home. Both times, he'd wondered what he'd have done if he'd been there to defend it. [break][break]

In the simulation, he no longer needed to wonder. [break][break]

Gunner stood and shook his head. "I wasn't here during the invasion, but…" He scanned the immediate area, getting his bearings. "Reports mentioned Blackwell was at the docks. We have to hurry, before they cut off the power to the city."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – rks simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 1:26:57 GMT

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLATEPORT INVASION 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to fight or flee. The incursion is far too swift, far too overwhelming to properly defend against. As announcements for evacuation sound all around you, Team Rocket overtakes your position every time you find a secure location.[break][break]

Suddenly, the power is cut. With the Power Plant compromised, the city is cut off from the grid—and the rest of Hoenn.[break][break]

Finally, Silas Blackwell, the old Rocket Boss corners you with his henchmen. His Luxray bares its fangs, ready for a CRUNCH on your neck. The Boss says, "don't bother trying."[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Surrender or fight till the end.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 1:30:29 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]She leers at him, sudden dangerous look in her eye as she notes the bodies. Just like a League officer, refusing to abstain from murder. That's why this whole mess had unfolded in the first place, why she'd been so eager way back when, recruits joining up in Kanto in droves... [break][break]

Only the knowledge that this is a simulation, a memory, is enough to quell her boiling rage just beneath the surface. [break][break]

"The docks. Hurry."[break][break]

She doesn't wait for the officer to follow, tearing her way through slateport. Aja splatters the pavement with sticky-red syrup in their wake, making pursuit by the Rockets impossible, while Midori distracts with bouts of rage powder and haphazard hexes cast at those in their way. [break][break]

Finally, they arrive at the docks just as the sun sets. Renowned for its nightlife, Slateport's familiar sparkling lights are nowhere to be seen. The power's been cut, and they're stranded in the dark.[break][break]

"Hate the dark. Ever since..."[break][break]

Ever since she'd witnessed Galar's Knight in that dream. [break][break]

She realizes she'll sound insane if she says anything, and her voice catches in her throat. [break][break]

"... Nevermind. Gunner, you see anything?"[break][break]

+ [break]

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights