Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Icy Breaker [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 2:33:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The skating rink at Petalburg City is also filled with families skating around and couples being close to each other. Elise is in her dark blue coat, gloves, and scarf for the cold season while she had invited one of her co-workers out for a nicer day to ice skate around and catch up from the incident around the Blood-Moon Ursaluna and the strange blue skinned people. Having several days of rest after being injured from the Future Sight attack in the island around Route 105 helped much though she wishes she was stronger in the face of that masked Rocket lady. [break][break]

“We haven’t talked in a long while, have we, Genevieve?” Elise spoke to the orange-haired ranger while her Froslass floats near the ambassador in watching out for her safety. “I was also too reckless in handling that masked Rocket lady, she ended up injuring me with her Gallade and I was hospitalized for two weeks… It’s a horrible feeling when she told me I’m not cut out to be the royal Galarian Ambassador and that I was weak for losing against her twice.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Break the Ice (FIT)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
Icy Breaker [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 2:41:52 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

It's been a short time since she'd been ice skating. Last time was in Circhester on a vacation with a special someone. But this time, it was friends. An old friend. . When given the invite out, and seeing as this was a time to really embrace the holiday cheer, Genny accepted.[break][break]

She was used to it by now. Enough so that she could skate absent-mindedly.[break][break]

Elise's story mattered more at the moment though. How things had gone for her against Rocket. It brings back Route 105, and shakes her to her core. But... she takes a breath. She remembers 's words, put into practice against the foes of Rocket.[break][break]

"Hey-" she tries to cheer Elise up best she can, and leans back, skating backwards into a circle before stopping. "-Elise. No result is guaranteed. You can only plan for it... and plan for that plan to fail." She smiles, as best she can. Improvisation was important to that end. To be able to adapt to the scenario. She was still learning how to do that.[break][break]

With a sigh, she eventually skates to the edge, leaning against it.[break][break]

"How are you holding up?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION: Break The Ice[break]
- Out skating with Elise, Genny hears what's been going on with the Galarian Ambassador[break]
- Tells her that hey, no result is guaranteed, all they can do is adapt... asks how she's holding up, as she stops skating a moment.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Icy Breaker [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:24:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She skates along with her old friend when the female ranger gives a bit of advice from Paxton himself. Those words really captured the feeling of smaller hope when a plan fell and to create a back up for things that went bad. “That is a better piece of comfort that I’ll follow in the next coming battles.” The female royal gives the red-head a nod, so that the next time she could meet that masked Rocket lady again, there’ll be back up plans in case her first one failed. [break][break]

As the other ranger asks how Elise was holding up since her hospital stay, a reply came from the ambassador over her condition. “I’m holding up fine now. The doctors say that they need me for one last check up before I can cleared off and they’ve done well to tend to my grievous injuries at the regional hospital in Dewford.” She knows they’re probably a little worried if she could be fine to go back to work when the grievous injuries came with internal bleeding they had to stop with surgery.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Break the Ice (FIT)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
Icy Breaker [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 4:54:17 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

A quick spin on the ice, and Elise seemed to take the advice to heart. All anyone can plan for is the worst. There is something in hoping for the best outcome. But... maybe Genevieve felt that part of her take a backseat.[break][break]

No, that's not quite it. It's there, and it still drives her. But it does come with the pain of knowing... that not everything works out nicely.[break][break]

Hearing that Elise's body was much more recovered now was a relief. Doctors would need to tend to her for one more check-up, but after that? Done. And Genny breathes easier at that. "Thank goodness." She places a hand onto her chest, another circle with Elise to enjoy the ice. "I took a pretty nasty set too-" but... her happiness fades.[break][break]

"- I lost so many friends," she doesn't look at Elise. Because she can't in that moment. She looks upwards and sighs "but I was able to do so much too."[break][break]

Then she gets sheepish.[break][break]

"And now I have a boyfriend. This year really is crazy, huh?" A lot of pain had plagued her this year. But each time, she pulled herself back up. Each setback, two steps forward. Things were getting better.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION: Break The Ice[break]
- A quick spin, and Genny relays how happy she is that Elise is doing better. Genny didn't do well in RT either...[break]
- She's sheepish as she notes how much she did achieve. And also. The boyfriend thing. Yeah.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights