Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Can't Be Weak This Time [M]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 23:29:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After the faction battle between League and Rocket around the island in Route 105, she had taken some days off her ambassadorial work to rest up from her recovery at the Dewford Regional Hospital. While her injuries were grievous that she needed to be hospitalized, the doctors and surgeons helped to get her back on her feet through surgery to fix her cracked ribs. Today, the royal ambassador takes a small stroll around Verdanturf Town to have some light exercise from staying at home two days before.[break][break]

While Dvalinn follows after her to a quiet park area around the town, the Archen takes a glance over the lake and two sets of benches around it. Scooping the first ancestor of the bird Pokemon up in her arms, they both sit together at a bench overlooking the clear blue lake.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Canon Connections

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Can't Be Weak This Time [M]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 17:08:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you have to be better than that," kyle tells a small child he was in a match with.

"but you told me before that mightyena is a dark-type and fighting-types are super effective!"

"hehe, but he's glossy and shiny now."

the banter with the children of verdanturf's local park gets interrupted when his eyes spot a face he's seen around. silently, he leaves the group of children to discuss on their own as he approaches her from behind on her bench.

"hey," he greets her. "one of mauville's gym trainer's, right?"

his disinterest in foreign affairs gets her title as ambassador forgotten in lieu of what he's known her for: an attendant of 's gym and a ranger who helped him out in ultra sea before.

seeing her around makes him think that the gym was on a break while the leader was recuperating. verdanturf was basically a walk away from mauville, so it would be a nice destination to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights