[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RKS: REMIEL & EVA
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 4:42:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Remiel immediately recognized her. A woman with a strong presence like her own was hard to forget. "She's associated with the DRK TRIAD," He mutters to with a stern look on his face. "I suggest we play along for now."[break][break]

Stepping forward, the royal draws upon his experience as a politician to put on a handsome and confident smile and speak. "I would hope so," He begins, casting a sweeping glance at the others. "HEAD SCIENTIST and I would like to join your HEXENZIRKEL, madam. Our pursuit of the greater mysteries of this multiverse seems to align well with your own, after all."[break][break]

SELECTING ➣[break][break]

JOIN THE HEXENZIRKEL[break]
Receive 50 RKS POINTS.
[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]RKS: REMIEL & EVA ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 3:57:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva leaned in subtly to catch his soft words. A flutter of recognition tickled her mind. She had to dig deep into her files to extract what she was looking for, “I remember,” she finally whispered, coming to her own conclusion.

The nature of their gathering was intriguing. Eva, of course, wished to explore that a bit further. Remiel moved forward with confidence, spurring a similar approach in her. The professor’s smile was warm and she moved to stand beside Remiel, “Yes, we would be invaluable members of your organization.”

And just like that, they voluntarily stepped into the belly of the beast.

RKS points: 50
Curios: –

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 3:58:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to impress the white-haired lady in order to join the Hexenzirkel. She leaves her seat at the table alongside several other shadowy figures that ascend at the same time. They clap. As they do, several eyes begin to emerge in the darkness, blinking, staring at you:[break][break]

Suddenly, odd voices flood your head: "your pr▉▉e▉ce here is an ano▉▉ly and must not be per▉▉ved. we will h▉de you. we will work in the d▉rk to pre▉s▉rve all things."[break][break]

They begin to surround you with open arms...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Succumb or flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 9:12:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Their ruse appears to have worked... at first. The clapping of shadowy figures behind the white-haired madam boded well, Remiel thought. At least until the voices in his head made themselves known. Was it them? Was it something else?[break][break]

Perhaps this had been little more than a trap from the start. Perhaps they had been foolish to think they could outwit the HEXENZIRKEL. Remiel takes an instinctive step backward and the shadowy figures encircle them with open arms. "I have a bad feeling about this..." He mutters to Eva.[break][break]

But even then what were they to do? There was nowhere to run. No way to fight back without any certainty of 'winning'. As far as the archaeologist was concerned, they could only SUCCUMB to this force and see where it took them.[break][break]

SUCCUMB[break]
Proceed to Stage Two.[break]
108 SOULS
[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 6:00:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The ominous words haunted her, sending a chill up her spine that settled in her chest. Adrenaline pulsed into her veins and her heart rate spiked. She took a step back with Remiel, swallowing hard as the HEXENZIRKEL multiplied and crawled out of the darkness. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. She choked on her own fear, freezing as they willingly succumbed to the whims of the unholy cult.

RKS points: 50

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 6:01:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]random event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]108 SOULS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to that of a dark, cold underground tomb. A small hole allows a beam of sullen moonlight to cast its silver rays against this cursed chamber. Thousands of headstones surround you, but there is one rock with a fissure running down its center. It is the only stone illuminated by the full moon above.[break][break]

It finally notices you. A SPIRITOMB emerges from the cracked stone, its malevolent smile set against a spectral swirl. Souls whip in and out of its shape...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Steal a soul.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Exorcise it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 10:03:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Remiel awakes.
[break]

The underground tomb he finds himself in isn't unlike others he'd explored in real life. Remiel takes a moment to soak it all in before turning to his partner. "Are you alright?" He asks with a sympathetic look.[break][break]

The simulation they'd just experienced was haunting enough to shake him to the core. And, though Remiel hadn't personally known for long, he knew she was a kind-hearted individual. He would help look after her when she needed it.[break][break]

Regardless of such sentiment, however, a SPIRITOMB soon emerges from the cracked stone just ahead. Remiel turns around to face it, scowling at the pure malevolence that it radiates. As it reaches out towards them with tendrils of shadow, the archaeologist begins to recite an ancient incantation with no explanation, holding out at hand to tell Eva one thing:[break][break]

Stay back.
[break]

EXORCISE IT[break]
Receive 50 RKS POINTS.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 16:55:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Yeah, I’m fine,” her soft voice confirms as she steadies herself, adjusting to the change in their surroundings. She blinks a few times, her pupils growing wide to give her some sort of clarity in the darkness. It’s a tomb. Right? She wasn’t as familiar with places like this as her partner.

Through the darkness, she watches the SPIRITOMB’s amethyst ectoplasm leak through the keystone’s cracks. There’s nothing comforting about the cruelly twisted smile leering at them with malicious intent. Her hand reaching for a pokeball abruptly stops as ’s foreign words echoed across the cavern’s walls. The SPIRITOMB growls in disdain, lurching forward.

Eva isn’t the type of woman to leave someone hanging. She partially heeded Remiel’s instructions. Instead, she grabbed at his hand, holding it tightly in a show of solidarity. She didn’t know what he was doing but she would have his back.

RKS points: 100

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 16:56:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]random event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]108 SOULS 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to exorcise the SPIRITOMB by any means possible, whether it is by Pokemon or incantations. As the ritual continues, dozens of souls begin to fly out of the ghost. This enrages the SPIRITOMB. It begins to chase you aggressively, lugging its keystone while lunging forward with its ghostly neck.[break][break]

You hear voices crawling out from the tombstones: "500 years... 500 years... 500 years..."[break][break]

As the Pokemon pursues you, it attempts to DESTINY BOND you and your Pokemon before the next shift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape or defeat the Spiritomb.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 23:09:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Remiel's incantations do not seem to be working. It only seems to aggravate the SPIRITOMB further. Just as he begins to lose hope, however, he feels a reassuring squeeze of his hand. His muttered chant does not stop, but he turns to find there supporting him.[break][break]

They manage to free a dozen or so spirits from the cursed entity's grasp, but not nearly enough. When Remiel realizes it is a fruitless effort to continue trying, he grips Eva's hand, turns around, and begins to hastily pull her away. "We need to go! Now!"[break][break]

Behind them, the shadows come to life. Darkness swallows the light. And voices seem to call to them from the other side as the shadow of a DESTINY BOND chases them into the desecrated corridors of the labyrinth.[break][break]

500 years. 500 years. 500 years.
[break]

ESCAPE[break]
Proceed to Stage Three.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 1:44:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Whatever Remiel seems to be doing works for a brief moment. Restless spirits are released from the chains binding them to the evil pulsing through the cavern like adrenaline through a vein. Eva wishes desperately she could help in any way. Perhaps two would be more powerful than one. It’s too late though, her support isn’t enough and the spirits break through Remiel’s ancient incantations.

Eva doesn’t ask any questions when he pulls her back and takes off down the corridor. She keeps pace, her breath coming quicker and quicker as they race against the ethereal hold of the DESTINY BOND.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 1:45:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]1000 HANDS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves on an advanced space ship. Around you stars and space debris sprawl out in incredible kaleidoscopic vistas. Upon investigation, the ship's notes and instruments seem to be seeking the "ascended hall of origin".[break][break]

Eventually, your out of world experience is interrupted by a violent rocking of your vessel and blaring alarms. A large hand-like being crushes a part of your ship as if in search of you and your friends.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight back.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let one of you be taken.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 6:20:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Darkness seems to consume them until, suddenly, it splits apart like a cracked egg.[break][break]

No longer are they running down the desecrated pathways of a macabre labyrinth but, instead, the pristine white halls of an advanced spaceship. The rap of their footsteps against its polished floors slow as they enter what appears to be a research station. Almost immediately, Remiel is awed by the sight of the cosmic vista through its wide glass viewport.[break][break]

The various computers around them, and the research within them, are presently ignored as the exiled prince marvels at the pillars of creation and the stars that frame them. "Where are we? Is this... the future?" He wonders aloud, snapped out of the moment by a mass of space debris that drifts by to ruin the view before he turns back to Eva. "Find anything interesting there, Dr. Morales?"[break][break]

ROLEPLAY INTERMISSION[break]
Simulation processing.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 6:43:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The crisp, sterile, metallic corridor felt like home. It was too similar to a lab to be foreign to her. Still, it was . . . different.

“I’m . . . not sure,” she responds to Remiel, spinning around to quickly survey the final phase of the simulation. Unlike Remiel, she dives head first into the knowledge taunting her like a sweet treat for a child. Her fingers click against the keys of the computers, making row after row of data scroll across the screen for her to absorb like a sponge.

Unfortunately, her exploration was cut short by the violent shudder of the spaceship. She’s forced to latch onto the desk which rolls across room with her in tow, “Don’t think we’ll figure that out!” the metal of the ship caves under the crushing pressure of an unbelievably large hand. The fingers scratch at the surface, peeling back the hull to grope the inside as it searches for something to grab ahold of.

Eva grabs the closest scalpel and lunges, plunging the small tool into the pale, flesh, “Let’s get out of here!” she FOUGHT BACK before grabbing Remiel by the arm and tugging him urgently away to search for an escape route.