[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]1000 HANDS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to fight back against this cosmological horror. It's a relentless pursuer that tears through the ship. However, against all odds... you survive. The hand withdraws, deterred by your resilience.[break][break]

However, the damage has been done. Somewhere, a machine room explodes, forcing the ship to sway. It's a doomed vessel...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Surrender to the inevitable end.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RKS: REMIEL & EVA
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 11:15:26 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Unlike Eva, Remiel fails to find something to grab onto in time when the spaceship violently shudders. The AVATAR tumbles to the floor in a heap as a result, then scrambles to get back up on two feet as the red alert blares through the speakers. Unfortunately, an ungodly hand tears through the hull at that moment, stunning the prince into dumbfounded shock.[break][break]

Yet something about it seemed... familiar.
[break]

Before he can hone in on that familiarity, however, grabs him by the arm and drags him back up. It isn't until they reach the half-opened automatic doors that the mysterious 'hand' gives chase. By then, however, Remiel casts a LIGHTNING STILETTO down the hallway and grabs Eva by the waist before TELEPORTING them both.[break][break]

They reappear in a lounge area within an instant and separate from one another shortly thereafter. Having seemingly lost their cosmic pursuer, the pair can breathe easy for a moment before an EXPLOSION rocks the foundation of their surroundings once more. Remiel grabs onto the side of a bar to keep balance as a rack full of liquor collapses with a chaotic shattering of glass.[break][break]

"What an insane way to end the simulation," Remiel laughs despite the finality of the dire situation. He slumps down with his back against the counter afterward, hanging his arm from his knee as he turns to his partner with a smile.[break][break]

"Did you have fun, doctor?"
[break]

SELECTING ➣[break][break]

SURRENDER TO THE INEVITABLE END[break]
Exit the RKS Simulation.
[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]RKS: REMIEL & EVA ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,801 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 19:36:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Remiel whisked them away to false safety. Even if just for a moment, they can breath and reassess the severity of the situation within the simulation. It was all so . . . real. No matter how many times she raced through these simulations, she always forgot they were just that: a simulation.

The prince’s somewhat forced laugh made her crack a smile. She sank down next to him, back against the counter, “It’s never boring, that’s for sure,” Fun? Sometimes. This one was particularly disturbing, “Let’s get out of here. Drinks on me,” she smiled, nudging Remiel to encourage him out and back into the real world.

RKS points: 200
Curios: 1

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,841 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 3:12:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven