[nospaces]
[attr="class","saltwater"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
3 years ago. petalburg woods.
[break]

he and had been texting a lot lately.

[break][break] for what reason exactly, jayden could not fathom why or how or when. it was after the festival in oldale town a few weeks ago, which led into a mission, which led into a series of events that spawned with the underboss' name at the top of his texting communications.

[break][break] he tried not to think about it, he couldn't think about it, but for some reason he found himself reaching for his tablet computer every other night. spending nights huddled under his blanket with a bowl of cranberry snacks, trying to figure out the reason behind a picture or photograph that had been sent to him — no rhyme or rhythm to it.

[break][break] he could ask , but something told him that his brother would be no help.

[break][break] and that was how he found himself at the cusp of petalburg woods, staring into it as he might have the tanglewood gloom. had asked to meet him here. had summoned him here.

[break][break] (it was a summons, right?)

[break][break] but jayden was nothing if not punctual he arrived exactly on time, wearing the same tie and suit that he always wore, the same face he always wore, and the same heart —

[break][break] ".. um, am i late?" he asked, blinking, when he spotted the underboss before him, splayed on top of a picnic blanket in front of the wild lake.

[break][break]

play me 'til the sun rises [break]
play me like a violin

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","credits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".saltwater"] --accent: #836ca8; --url:url(https://i.imgur.com/pKyQqR1.jpeg); [/newclass]

[newclass=".saltwater"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border:1px solid ##2d2d2d; [/newclass]
[newclass=".saltwater .top"] background-image:var(--url); height: 220px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 25%; opacity: 0.2; filter: grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .saltwater:hover .top { margin-left:-150px; transition:0.5s all; } .saltwater .lyrics b { color: var(--accent); font-size: 50px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #323232, 1px -1px 0 #323232, 2px 1px 0 #323232, -1px 1px 0 #373639; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:100; letter-spacing:5px;} .saltwater .lyrics { font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 5px; color: #eee; text-align: center; position: absolute; top: 150px; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; } .saltwater .textbody b { font: bold 14px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); } .saltwater a { font:bold 14px/10px 'Poppins'!important;} .saltwater .textbody i { color: var(--accent); font-family:Poppins; } .saltwater .textbody u { font: 11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style: italic; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration:none; } .saltwater .textbody { font: 12px/16px 'Roboto'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; color: #ffffffde; border:1px solid #18181899; text-align: justify; margin: 20px; padding: 40px 50px 30px 50px; border-radius: 5px; } .saltwater .notes { background: rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.15); font: 10px 'Poppins'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; margin: 10px 20px 0px; padding:20px 50px; color: #fff; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; } .saltwater .notes b { font:bold 15px 'Quicksand'; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-0.5px; color:var(--accent); padding:2px 5px; } .saltwater .bottom { text-align:center; background:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; opacity:0.9; } .saltwater .bottom img { filter:grayscale(1); } .saltwater:hover .bottom img { filter:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=".saltwater .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:9px; right:13px; color:#ccc;[/newclass][newclass=".saltwater .credits a"]font:bold 9px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; color:inherit; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all;[/newclass][newclass=".saltwater .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Quicksand|Roboto|Playfair+Display]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
breathe into me [past, s]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 1:10:23 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He and had been texting a lot lately.[break][break]

Chu-e spent most nights staring at the top of his text notifications, laying in bed and curled away from the world. The plushness of the pillows and the slumbering felines on his lap could not hide the dull shame at himself for eagerly awaiting for the other's replies.[break][break]

you're going to hurt him the little voice that sounded like Arthur said in his head.[break][break]

you always do[break][break]

Chu-e ignored the hole in his gut, the sickening feeling of sweetness that built in the pit between his ribs, and sent Jayden the invite for today.[break][break]

Some yearly lake show. The glow of fireflies overhead. The steam of a warm summer night. Common for lovers, he had been told.[break][break]

His attention is lost over the water when Jayden shows up. Punctual and right on time as always. Chu-e tilts his head at the other, offering a coy smile, then smoothly patting the blanket next to him for the other to sit. He was wearing something simple, something nice. It made him look less sickly and more normal.[break][break]

"Right on time."[break][break]

Chu-e sucked in a breath and held it. Faltered, then felt shame at that too, and licked the front of his teeth and he turned back towards the lake.[break][break]

"I hope you didn't have too much trouble finding the place."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 23:44:47 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[break]

Leaning back towards him, as the moonlight dapples his hair in silverish light, smiles at him and Jayden feels his cheeks redden in turn.

[break][break] Obediently, he walks over towards the blanket and the spot where the Underboss beckons him. He sits down, feeling awkward; Jayden was wearing the same outfit he always did. Dress pants and a dress shirt that had it's first button undone, sleeves that were pushed up to his elbows.

[break][break] "I didn't," he said, shaking his head. Confusion still flitted in his violet gaze as he regarded the other, anxiety thrumming beneath his veins. He still didn't know quite why he was here. Had he done something wrong?

[break][break] "Um..." he broke the silence eventually, blinking. "Why did you call me here?"

[break][break]

play me like a violin

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".saltwater"] --accent: #836ca8; --url:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1185439072584482836/6668889e2ba272edae8f9b404fc00125.jpg?ex=658f9d2b&is=657d282b&hm=47d24b11821ef2c359ebafb12cf55d364b53883d6c629a5a2bea4d4057d91345&=&format=webp&width=454&height=908); [/newclass]

[newclass=".saltwater"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border:1px solid ##2d2d2d; [/newclass]
[newclass=".saltwater .top"] background-image:var(--url); height: 220px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 25%; opacity: 0.2; filter: grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .saltwater:hover .top { margin-left:-150px; transition:0.5s all; } .saltwater .lyrics b { color: var(--accent); font-size: 50px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #323232, 1px -1px 0 #323232, 2px 1px 0 #323232, -1px 1px 0 #373639; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:100; letter-spacing:5px;} .saltwater .lyrics { font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 5px; color: #eee; text-align: center; position: absolute; top: 150px; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; } .saltwater .textbody b { font: bold 14px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); } .saltwater a { font:bold 14px/10px 'Poppins'!important;} .saltwater .textbody i { color: var(--accent); font-family:Poppins; } .saltwater .textbody u { font: 11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style: italic; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration:none; } .saltwater .textbody { font: 12px/16px 'Roboto'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; color: #ffffffde; border:1px solid #18181899; text-align: justify; margin: 20px; padding: 40px 50px 30px 50px; border-radius: 5px; } .saltwater .notes { background: rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.15); font: 10px 'Poppins'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; margin: 10px 20px 0px; padding:20px 50px; color: #fff; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; } .saltwater .notes b { font:bold 15px 'Quicksand'; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-0.5px; color:var(--accent); padding:2px 5px; } .saltwater .bottom { text-align:center; background:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; opacity:0.9; } .saltwater .bottom img { filter:grayscale(1); } .saltwater:hover .bottom img { filter:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=".saltwater .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:9px; right:13px; color:#ccc;[/newclass][newclass=".saltwater .credits a"]font:bold 9px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; color:inherit; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all;[/newclass][newclass=".saltwater .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:26:53 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A picnic basket sits in front of him. As expected, as it should. Chu-e's language had always been one of doing. Saying was just too hard. It never wielded the right results, and it was so easy for words to be false. Promises were so easy to break, but action was forever.[break][break]

"I wanted to spend time with you."[break][break]

Chu-e doesn't look over at when he says it.[break][break]

Instead, sandwiches are dug out. Neatly wrapped in clear plastic, homemade bread with the crusts cut off. Squishy and white as cucumbers and delicate sauce line the insides, cut at a diagonal. Something that food bloggers would surround with cute fashion and show off to hundreds of people.[break][break]

One if offered to Jayden, along with a bottle of juice.[break][break]

"Are you hungry?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 15:51:08 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[break]

'Spend time with me?'

[break][break] Confusion flickers in his eyes. Jayden is not used to people wanting to spend time with him. Most of the time, it was because of work, or because of Rocket, or because - in the past - Dmitri had ordered it.

[break][break] Unsure yet obedient to a fault, the Rocket grunt sits down on the blanket. It feels soft beneath him, pliant as the grass bends under his weight. In the moonlight, Chu-e's face looks soft. Gentle. It makes his throat bob in an uncertain way.

[break][break] 'Are you hungry?'

[break][break] The answer is no, but he takes the sandwich anyway.

[break][break] Wrapping it gently with nimble fingers, the plastic pries open. The sandwich, too, feels soft in his mouth as he bites into it.

[break][break] "Thank you," he says when he swallows. His cheeks are slightly flushed. "These are good."

[break][break]

play me like a violin

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".saltwater"] --accent: #836ca8; --url:url(https://i.imgur.com/pKyQqR1.jpeg); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 20:38:46 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I made them myself." For you. Doesn't quite reach it with the other words. Instead, Chu-e takes a small bite of his own sandwich to swallow down any other traitorous thoughts that might threaten to slip out.[break][break]

"I made sweet ones, too, if you would prefer those." A hand waves to inside the basket. A few more wrapped sandwiches are there, whipped cream and fruit in neat sliced sections.[break][break]

Chu-e is quiet again, then. Something wavers in his chest and he feels like it might burst. He hates it.[break][break]

Glancing up at the mood and stars that can be seen through the dappled treeline, he stays silent as they eat. It feels heavy with intention but he thinks that might just be because of him.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 they are so fucking awkward

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 8:23:28 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[break]

No one had ever been kind to him before. At least, not in a way that he could remember. Certainly, not like this.

[break][break] In the moonlight, Jayden glances sideways at the Underboss' profile, the slender curve of his jaw, the slight wisp of his hair, the tender way that he had looked at him at the Vital Spirit Festival, when he'd handed him that Umbreon chain. His heart fluttered to his throat and his eyes flicker away again, fingertips pressing into the bread as he chewed another bite of it.

[break][break] "Do you cook - do you make sandwiches often?"

[break][break] He cannot help it. A part of him knows that this is trecherous, that he has no right to this attention from the Underboss. After all, who is he but a grunt to the man that had once commanded Kanto's greatest army into Cinnebar's shores?

[break][break] Curiously, Jayden peers into the picnic basket. Sure enough, there are other sliced squares. He reaches for one that looks appetizing, unwrapping the plastic gently to reveal whipped cream tucked against fresh strawberries.

[break][break] Gently, he bites into the sandwich, blinking with surprise at the sudden burst of sweetness that gushed into his mouth. The combination was wonderful. Not realizing the mess he's making, Jayden devours it in a few more bites, and licked the cream from his fingertips.

[break][break] "I like the sweet ones more."

[break][break]

play me like a violin

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 3:09:59 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I like to cook."[break][break]

Chu-e takes another small bite of his sandwich, chews over the idea of revealing a card to as much as he does his food. In the end, it seems safe. Cooking was mundane enough to not be used against him in any meaningful way. Especially not by Jayden, of all people.[break][break]

"I learned while I was recovering after my hospital stay in Kalos. I couldn't leave the house very often, got tired too fast, and with so many dietary restrictions... I got frustrated with reading the backs of packages to see what was safe for me to eat. So I started looking up how to make stuff myself. I ended up really liking it."[break][break]

The words almost seem to slip out on their own, too easy past his teeth. Chu-e shuts himself up by getting a long drink of his juice. Instead, he watches as Jayden enjoys one of the sweets he had made.[break][break]

"Messy." Teased, softly.[break][break]

Jayden cleans himself up but a stray smudge of whipped cream stays on his cheek. Before thinking much about it, Chu-e leans in close and wipes it clean with thumb. He only seems to realize the brush of skin as he leans back, face freezing as the very slightest of pink colors his cheeks.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 they are so fucking awkward

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 14:46:50 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[break]

As Jayden sat there, listening to the soft, lilting voice of his superior's words as it washed over him, he could not explain the fuzziness in his chest that he felt. It was such a mundane thing, to know these details about . They were not any secrets that made him greater than any of Jayden's other bosses. They were not even secrets that Jayden could not have figured out himself, if he looked hard enough in Rocket's database.

[break][break] And yet, these small, mundane words held a power over him as he listened — watched — the other, looking as sweet as the sandwiches that he ate.

[break][break] To know such a thing about , the former Beast of Kanto and current Underboss; to know that he was still somehow human. It made his heart beat in a way that he couldn't quite expect.

[break][break] "Kalos?" he found himself asking, as if tugged forward by a string. "What happened in Kalos?"

[break][break] There were many reasons why one could find themselves in the hospital. There were many reasons, and Jayden knew that the history of was one littered with all such unsavory stories. After all, his story - his downfall - was not a kind one.

[break][break] And yet, despite knowing, Jayden wanted to hear it anyway.

[break][break] The sudden touch startles him though, and a matching blush dots across his cheeks.

[break][break] "Sorry," he mumbles.

[break][break]

play me like a violin

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights