Vanessa Kingsley Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]NIGHTMARE[break]BEFORE CHRISTMAS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

MEMBER EVENT
PROMPT BASED
ENDS: DECEMBER 31ST, 11:59PM PST

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/936939022041899028/1185662499660509276/Dark_Christmas_Music_-_Greensleeves_Music_Box.mp3?ex=65906d40&is=657df840&hm=50abc2024fefeea878ee0f4f0eebed80b059ca68eaa4e621ae2cc97b467b3739&[/player]
Greensleeves - Music Box

Prologue

> meet on route 121 under the ‘leaning oak’ at midnight.[break][break]

THAT WAS THE CRYPTIC MESSAGE sent by an unknown user to all Hoenn residents this Saturday evening. Some were alarmed, quickly deleting or reporting the message. Others were left unimpressed, deciding to ignore this childish prank. Regardless of what the majority might think, you and everyone else gathered here, had decided to get to the bottom of this mystery message. However, when the clock chimed at midnight it wasn’t a mystery person you were met with.[break][break]

No, instead you were greeted by a sudden winter storm forming in the area, which was strange considering your location. Fierce whirlwinds began to whip and batter the lot of you while hostile pokemon began to encircle you. Suddenly a blinding light envelops the entire group as you’re all overcome with an intense wave of dizziness…

Synopsis

ONCE THE WINDS DIE DOWN AND THE FEELING SUBSIDES, you realize something… Mt. Pyre does not look like what it used to. Biting winter winds nip at your skin as you realize you’re surrounded by nothing but a winter wonderland, knee-high snow, and eerie tombstones sprinkled across a frozen over cemetery...[break][break]

As you begin to whisper amongst yourselves, soft bells could be heard ringing through the air. It was noticeable because other than the soft murmuring amongst you all, it was the only other sound around. Once more fierce winds kick up around you sending a shiver down your spine. Once you open your eyes again a ‘masked maiden’ surrounded by glittering Terastal Crystals is standing before you all.[break][break]

[break][break]

She bows before you and swiftly greets the crowd. “Welcome one and all! I’m so glad each and every one of you could join me for my Holiday festivities.”[break][break]

She says with an ominous smirk. Before protests can get out of hand she raises her hands to silence you all. “I know, I know. Some of you might be wondering when you can return to your loved ones and share all the fun moments you’ve had here. But the night is young. So I would advise you all to thoroughly enjoy yourselves because I can assure you, the evening’s festivities are to die for.”[break][break]

With a clap of her hands she grabs your attention again... “I’ve prepared a fun scavenger hunt for you all. What are you looking for, you might ask? Well, me of course! Well, that and the exit.” She laughs, “If you reach me at the top of the mountain before time is up, I’ll reward you with a fabulous prize. However, if you fail to escape the maze after the allotted time you will be stuck here with me and my friends…forever.”[break][break]

With a snap of her fingers the masked maiden disappears on the wind yet her chilling voice could still be heard by all.[break][break]

“I’ll give you one last piece of advice, since I’m in the holiday spirit, seeing is not always believing…happy hunting.”

Guidelines

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY![break][break]
[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Prompts can be fulfilled in this event thread only.
  • A prompt can only be redeemed once per post, per day.
  • Completing prompts will allow you to be eligible to complete checkpoints to progress through the maze.
  • Daily post reset is according to midnight your own time zone.
  • Only posts written from 12/16 to 12/31 are eligible for prompt redemption.
  • Two pokémon are allowed out per person, however no legendaries or avatar powers may be used for this narrative.

How to Play

TO PLAY, please read the instructions below.[break][break]
  • All of your characters can participate.
  • Post with a PROMPT and have your character navigate through the maze.
  • You can only POST ONCE A DAY PER CHARACTER.
  • You can only fulfill a SINGLE PROMPT PER POST, and any PARTICULAR PROMPT CAN ONLY BE FULFILLED ONCE PER CHARACTER.
  • CHECKPOINTS will be filtered around the map in order to advance further within the maze.
  • Certain requirements MUST be met in order to be eligible to begin and complete the CHECKPOINT.
  • Once the CHECKPOINT is cleared you’ll get REWARDS and continue onto the next stage.

Prompts

Prompts

❄️ Reference ‘ghosts’ in some way.[break][break]
❄️ Use the word ‘ornaments’ in a post.[break][break]
❄️ Work in a team to overcome a ‘trial’.[break][break]
❄️ Mention the whisperings of the dead.[break][break]
❄️ Use the word ‘merry’ in a post.[break][break]
❄️ Reference one of ‘Santa's helpers’ in a post (e.g. Santa's reindeer)[break][break]
❄️ Encounter ‘spirits of the damned’ or ‘ghosts’.[break][break]
❄️ Make a wish.[break][break]
❄️ Reference any ‘hot’ or ‘warm’ beverage or food.[break][break]
❄️ Use the word ‘aurora borealis’ in a post.[break][break]
❄️ Recall a fond childhood memory while resting.[break][break]
❄️ Survive a sudden ‘avalanche’. [break][break]
❄️ Assist another character in the maze.[break][break]
❄️ Use the word ‘mistletoe’ in a post.[break][break]
❄️ Reference a ‘scrooge’ in some way.[break][break]
❄️ Feed a ghost your negative emotions while in the maze.[break][break]
❄️ Reference ‘icicles’ in your post.[break][break]
❄️ Get lost in the maze.[break][break]
❄️ Receive help from another character in the maze.[break][break]
❄️ See spirits of loved ones while traversing the maze.[break][break]
❄️ Overcome intense feelings of ‘fear’ or ‘anger’.[break][break]
❄️ Reference a ‘Holiday movie title’ in a post.[break][break]
❄️ Use the word ‘Rudolph’ in a post.[break][break]
❄️ Get ‘jump-scared’ by a spirit in the maze.[break][break]
❄️ Sing a ‘carol’ with a friend or a spirit.[break][break]
❄️ Use the color ‘white’ in a post.[break][break]
❄️ Solve a challenging riddle to advance to the next stage of the maze.[break][break]
❄️ Use the word ‘miracle’ in a post.[break][break]
❄️ Reference ‘candy’ in some way.[break][break]
❄️ Get tempted by one of the spirits in the maze.[break][break]
❄️ Get pranked by a ‘trickster’ spirit.[break][break]
❄️ Succeed in not getting pranked by the ‘trickster’ spirit.[break][break]
❄️ Mention the ‘masked maiden’.[break][break]
❄️ Reference a ‘famous scary movie killer’ in a post.

Checkpoints & Rewards

Checkpoints

🎁 CHECKPOINT ONE: Upon reaching the first marker within the maze you notice several spirits that have been corrupted surrounding you. They seem intent on not letting you get past them. ROLL a total of 75 or higher OR complete 3 checkpoint prompts![break][break]

REQUIREMENT: In order to be eligible for this checkpoint you must have cleared 4 prompts total![break][break]

• Utilize pokémon moves that will equal to a base power of 250
  • Utilize pokémon with a type advantage against the vengeful spirits (ghost types)
  • Pacify the spirits with a pokémon move or distract them long enough to escape

REWARD: 3x pokeballs, 3x level tutors, 1x ability capsule, 1x form change

[break][break]

🎁 CHECKPOINT TWO: Terastral Crystals have shifted the area around you and you now find yourself lost in an evergreen forest. However the ground begins to tremble beneath your feet when you notice a loud rumbling sound. An AVALANCHE fast approaches! You must make your escape before you’re buried underneath the freezing snow. ROLL a total of 80 or higher OR complete 3 checkpoint prompts![break][break]

REQUIREMENT: In order to be eligible for this checkpoint you must have cleared 8 prompts total AND have cleared CHECKPOINT ONE![break][break]

• Block or Shield against the incoming avalanche (Must roll at least above a 50 for the mitigation to be successful)
  • Work with a partner to escape the avalanche (e.g. flying or discovering shelter)
  • Utilize Terastallization to overcome this hurdle
  • Withstand the avalanche by holding onto your surroundings. (e.g. tree trunks)

REWARD: 1x silvally memory, 1x gachapon ticket, 3x move tutors
[break][break]

🎁 CHECKPOINT THREE: You’ve finally reached the end of the maze! The exit is right before you but one last hurdle stands in your way, the Masked Maiden. However, you realize the Maiden is not who she seems. Corrupted by a Power Spot and enabled by the Terastal Crystals, the Maiden or Froslass has been allowed to take on a human-like form to bring her desires to life. Defeat the empowered maiden and exit the Winter Graveyard Maze. ROLL a total of 90 or higher OR complete 3 checkpoint prompts![break][break]

REQUIREMENT: In order to be eligible for this checkpoint you must have cleared 12 prompts total AND have cleared CHECKPOINT ONE AND TWO![break][break]

• Work with a partner(s) and utilize pokémon moves with a base power equal to 350
  • Damage the power spot that’s enhancing the Froslass’ power.
  • Pacify or knock out the Froslass and pass the last hurdle.

REWARD: 1x sparkling dust, 1x tera shard any type, 1x mega stone, 1x premium gachapon ticket

Deadline

December 31st, 11:59PM PST

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omgentop"]background-color:#3a507e;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#3a507e,#dfe4ed);font:800 35px Poppins;font-weight:800!important;line-height:30px;text-align:left;padding:45px;letter-spacing:-2px;margin-bottom:7px;border-radius:3px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
557 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 7:16:24 GMT
Ettie Avatar
Dizzying paths, amidst chilling cold and the ever-present weight of ghostly activity... Ettie's hackles were constantly risen with each chill that jolts her spine, as she attempted to navigate this maze that she and her pokemon had found themselves in.

Glued to either side of her hips were Anne and Zeit, meanwhile - the two canines a balm to some of her nerves. Especially when a spirit had given her a bit of a fright, not long ago; though she felt the safest amongst her pack, that didn't necessarily protect her from being startled.

But, at the very least, being startled was better than being attacked.

For now, Ettie would move with the flow of others who had been drawn into this maze much like herself. Following that instinct to pursue strength in numbers.
Open to interactions =w=
Prompts Completed: 1 (Jumpscared by a spirit)
Checkpoints Completed: N/A
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 7:17:47 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Were El to have an option, they'd much prefer to be back at home - wrapped in blankets and sipping on hot cocoa - as opposed to being out in the cold of a winter night. Yet, their curious nature and desire for adventure had drawn them in when they recieved that mysterious message - and in following it, well... They may have given up that option, in lieu of going through a winter 'wonderland'.

The maze was bewildering and winding, and the presence of spirits ranging from mischievous but harmless to actively hostile and malicious did not help in matters. However, there were two tried and true tactics that El would put to good use:

1. Pick left or right, and stick to that direction.

2. Mark where you've been.

Whenever the option arose, they'd pick the rightmost path - riding atop the ever-swift and steady Heidrun, and trying to not shiver out of their skin. And whenever they found a landmark or crossroads, Baron was sure to leave marks to signify their passage.

Hopefully, this strategy would serve them well.
Open to interactions =w=
Prompts Completed: 1 (Hot drink mention)
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
571 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 7:22:06 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
The cold, though greater than what they usually had to deal with, was not unfamiliar to Makoto. Nor was the light of the moon that shone down, the only true illumination out here, in the dead of the night. With the light pollution being minimal, the stars above glimmered...

... And there was a certain beauty to it all, even amidst an otherwise dangerous situation. To be met with the lights that were among their few respites during their younger years

They moved with others - not willing to try and hoof it alone in an otherwise dangerous situation. Seated atop Yurei, they feel a certain safety with the Wyrdeer - and they don't have to trudge through the snow. Having Kuro hidden in their shoulder as always helps, too.

They'd - hopefully - find the way forward soon...
Open to interactions =w=
Prompts Completed: 1 (Fond memory)
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 13:36:11 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
He’d been wandering around the region and had somehow ended up at Mount Pyre, when he thought… was he seeing things?

Looking around, he thought he saw a flash of white nearby; was the reputation of Mount Pyre going to precede it?

Those sounds were making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up on end… he continued to look around to take stock of the situation; and hopefully not lose his head.

+ @tag
+ prompt: ❄️ Use the color ‘white’ in a post.

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 13:55:34 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

There was a reason why he did not want to be here… more out of guilt or anything. However, fate and other predetermined factors had him end up here…

He was halfway up the mountain, visiting a shrine for all the important deceased people and Pokémon he cared about.

Maybe it was a good thing that there were no ghosts around here (as they apparently manifested more at the Border) but then again, he couldn’t help but look around because…

Wait, wait a second. What happened? Since when were there tall hedges around this entire place?!

“Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me.”

❄️ Reference ‘ghosts’ in some way.

@tag
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 15:28:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

How did he find himself all the way out here?!

He was pretty much fucked, all things considered—because the only other time he’d come out here was with his partner , and they were looking for Flying-types…

What was with the mist rolling in around the immediate area?! Were there going to be Litwick coming out of the gloom?!

While he was a child of the cold and winter, he sure didn’t mind a cup of hot chocolate while trying to find his way back to civilization…

The hedges that had manifested around the Pyre area surely were strange… but then again when was Hoenn normal?

❄️ Reference any ‘hot’ or ‘warm’ beverage or food.

@tag
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
984 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 2:55:39 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"Forever, huh?" [break][break]

Baki shivers, looking around at the mountainside shrouded in white. [break][break]

They say mountains are where you're closest to the Gods. Ironic, considering the God of the Sea she encountered back on Route 105. Even so, she can't deny that this isolation is far worse than anything she's felt before. Say what she will about all the open space back on Dewford making her feel vulnerable, out in the open -- at least you can hear things. [break][break]

All she hears now is her breath. Everything else is dampened by falling snow.[break][break]

"I've encountered some annoying ghosts before, but man, lady... you talk too much."[break][break]

She pushes through the storm, looking for signs of a way out of this maze. Better that than get stuck with someone who won't shut up for eternity.[break][break]

❄️ Reference ‘ghosts’ in some way.

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bug

They/It/She
October 26
Anville Town
Demi
Detective/Reporter
Civilian
5'3 height
5'3 height
awards
111 posts
SIO SOTÍ DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siosoti
SIO SOTÍ
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 4:13:32 GMT
SIO SOTÍ Avatar
Now this was far from what Sio had expected; and they'd dealt with plenty. But to be invited out to their usual Route 121 in the dead of night, only to be kidnapped and set out on some maze journey? At this point, they wondered where the hell the minotaur would be. Ah well, at least they were fond of ghost types...

It's what feels like a treachorous few miles of trudging through snow before Sio spots an ever familiar Wyrdeer...Rudolph? No. That couldn't be.

"Yurei? Ah- wait- Makoto?" She calls out in questioning, Itiá and Wisp following closeby. "You...made it here too? Would you mind if...if I perhaps accompanied you?" She's clutching her coat closer to herself- running on a need for answers and the heat of her Lampent.

Prompts Completed: 1 (Rudolph)

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
571 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 4:40:31 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Amongst the people who had ended up whisked here, Makoto had - thus far - not spotted any familiar faces. But that quickly changed when a voice they recognized called out to them - and they glanced back to see... "S-Sio..?"

Though they were initially surprised to see it, they quickly realized it made sense. Sio was a detective, after all - a strange and mysterious message was sure to have piqued her interest.

As she asked about accompanying them, Makoto didn't hesitate to reach a hand out, to help her up onto Yurei's back. "O-of course! Come up here, Yurei can carry both of us." They spoke - the both of them could solve this maze together, surely, if they put their heads together.
Prompts Completed: 2 (Offering assistance)

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 4:53:21 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
The white snow was seemingly endless here - as far as the eye could see was white, white, and more white. And though El was bundled up decently enough to stave off the brunt of the cold, what chill they could still feel would have them shivering with ease.

Heidrun, too, would give the occasional chill; though the thick winter coat she was developing helped too, there was still only so much she could take of this.

The only one unaffected was Baron - who kept pace with the swift caprine, and continued to mark their passage through the winding trees with his blade as he went. Perhaps if they found the right way forward, then he could leave a marker for others as well.
Open to interactions =w=
Prompts Completed: 2 (White)
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
557 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 6:22:40 GMT
Ettie Avatar
The deeper Ettie and her pack tread into the maze, the more they felt uneased. Was it the unnatural way the forest felt laid out, amongst the tombstones scattered about? Was it the simple fact that they'd been wandering with seemingly no true direction?

Or was it the strange whispers, that seemed to echo from every distant corner, with no clear source?

Ettie shuddered a bit, at the cold breeze that heralded another whisper. She was safe, for sure, but it made this place no less unsettling...
Open to interactions =w=
Prompts Completed: 2 (Whispers)
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 15:27:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It would take a miracle for him to find his way out of the disorienting… fog.

The gloomy atmosphere was rolling in, all things considered—even though he knew the holidays were in full swing; this was why he always left all the scary spooky stuff to because he knew the other would take to Halloween like a fish to water!

Whereas he… him… well, he would be the specter under a sheet, only shooting up as he grew taller before he was banned from ever going out of the house and—

“Get a hold of yourself, bitch,” he growled, slapping his cheeks to focus.

Okay, how was he going to get out of this maze? Everything was starting to blur together…!

❄️ Use the word ‘miracle’ in a post.

@tag

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 15:42:34 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The white fog was rolling in; and he swore under his breath.

Normally, back in Alto Mare when ‘Halloween’ came around, the traditions were… much different. Admittedly, some of the traditions came from the rest of the world Unova the one thing that stood out in the Alto Marean celebrations was the fact that rather than dressing up as spooky figures, they…

Well, due to how proud they were of their history, it wasn’t uncommon to see artistic and historical figures wandering around the streets. Hell, he remembered that one group of friends he saw back then decided to do a Renaissance take on these four turtles…

Anyway, it was time to figure out how there was a maze out here on Mount Pyre… but then again, strange Hoenn BS happening was nothing to be afraid of at this point.

It was just… how things were!

❄️ Use the color ‘white’ in a post.

@tag

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 15:53:11 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Brr, since when did it get cold out here?

He knew that Mount Pyre was one of the two highest peaks in the Hoenn region, but it didn’t hold a candle to Mount Lanakila—now that was a mountain that had snow all year round, despite being located on a tropical island paradise.

And then, he remembered that there were some Pokémon who behaved like spectral ghosts in the snow—Froslass for one.

He sincerely hoped he didn’t encounter one of them while trying to navigate his way out of this danged maze—why were the walls so high; how could he fly over them anyway?! That was going to be hard, if not borderline impossible—because he didn’t have a single Flying-type on him!

Whoops.

+ @tag
+ prompt: ❄️ Reference ‘ghosts’ in some way.

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights