BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 0:21:26 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2top"]
[attr="class","mila2"]
continuation from league party

[break][break] "What is your problem?"

[break][break] "My problem?" Mila retorted back, hotly, wrenching her hand away from his grasp. She glared furiously up at him — and his stupid, handsome face. "What the fuck is your problem?"

[break][break] "You let me make your suit, spend hours on it making sure that it was just so fucking perfect, just so you could look hot enough in it to fuck another woman?"

[break][break] Her cheeks were hot, scowling up at him as she wrangled with the hot, angry jealousy that was twisting her gut. Mila knew she was being irrational. That Gunner would never do that, not with the way that he cared about his work. But she couldn't ignore the memory of him sidling up beside the councilwoman, handing her a drink, and ignoring her. As if she wasn't even there.

[break][break] Hastily, she turned away from him. Only to grab an empty drink that lay on a nearby table, scowling at two partygoers who stepped onto the balcony. Apparently the sight of a furious was enough to have them squeaking and disappearing back into the Observatory main room, shutting the door behind them.

[break][break] She finished a swig of champagne, hands clutched around the glass as she glared back at him.

[break][break] "What do you want with me, Gunner?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
FESTIVE FLIRTS

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 13:13:55 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mila's accusation was a metaphorical slap in the face, though Gunner shuddered at the thought of sleeping with of all people. He stared at Mila, incredulous.[break][break]

"I'm not going to fuck Councilwoman Livy!" he said, just as hotly. "She's my boss! You know how I am about work, Mila!"[break][break]

Still, a part of his brain registered that she had complimented him. A slip of the tongue?[break][break]

Several other guests glanced in their direction and decided to see themselves off the balcony, murmuring gossip among themselves. Gunner didn't care. He seethed with disbelieving fury, heat rising in him at the sight of Mila and the thought of her with someone else. Anyone else.[break][break]

"I want you all to myself," he growled, advancing on her until he was right in her face. "You think I'm not going to be pissed off seeing you flirt with other men while looking this hot?"[break][break]

He reached out to grab her wrist, if she'd let him.[break][break]

"What's going on with you and Paxton? You made his suit too, huh? Spent hours on it just like mine?" Gunner scoffed.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 8:13:41 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"]
[break]

Mila knew it. She knew that Gunner wasn't going to fuck his boss, and yet —

"You aren't?" she said haughtingly, eyes flashing in a daring look. "You could've fooled me, with the way that you were eye-fucking her."

[break][break] And not her in her dress. Mila had spent forever on her outfit, giddy with a feeling that she refused to name, as she got all the preparations ready for the party. It was the first time since taking over Primarina that she would be showcasing her outfits.

[break][break] And yet he had taken the time, instead, to fawn over some bitch in a red dress, taken the time to give her drinks, taken the time to ignore Mila.

[break][break] But he wasn't ignoring her now.

[break][break] Gunner had reached over and advanced forward, closing in on her space, with little disregard for anything else. Mila hated the traitorous turn of her heart, or the sudden spike of lust she felt the sight of 's furious face above her own, jaw clenched as he released a deep growl that went straight to her gut.

[break][break] It was that, and the fact that he'd said he wanted her — and all to himself.

[break][break] Fuck.

[break][break] "I wasn't flirting with him!" she said hotly, ignoring the way that his compliment made her cheeks flush. 'He thinks I look hot?' "He's just - he's just a friend, Gunner!"

[break][break] "A client!"

[break][break] He grabbed her wrist and she knew she could rip away from him, to stalk away and follow those partygoers into the hall where probably was. She didn't have to deal with this, she didn't have to deal with him.

[break][break] But his furious gaze only propelled her own, catching like wildfire in her eyes.

[break][break] "Fuck you," she growled. "Fuck you for ever thinking that I would do something like that, after what I told you on your birthday."

[break][break] She's promised him that she wouldn't see Paxton anymore, at least, not like that. And though Mila had a history of breaking promises, she was trying to do better by it — do better by him.

[break][break] Instead of pulling away from him, she found herself pushing against him. The champagne glass slipped from her hand and into the floor, grabbing his tie and attempted to pull her down to him.

[break][break] "Plus," she hissed. "You're one to talk. I saw the way that she was looking at you. She wants to fuck you. You're telling me that you're not going to let her?"

[break][break] Bitterly, Mila still remembered the way that AmiGo had ruined their entire summer. Something between them that had once bloomed with warmth when he'd come back from that dream of his had quickly turned nasty when both started to revert to their old habits.

FESTIVE FLIRTS

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 15:13:56 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The daring look in Mila's eyes only inflamed Gunner further. He couldn't deny that looked gorgeous in her red dress, but the sight of Mila in hers had been what stunned him from all the way across the room. [break][break]

And now that she was right up in his face, glowering at him with a fury to match his, he only wanted her more. A traitorous thrill ran through him when she yanked his tie to pull him down toward her. [break][break]

His hands grabbed her sides, though he wasn't sure if he was holding her at bay or keeping her close. [break][break]

"I don't care about anyone else at this stupid fucking party except you," Gunner said, his voice low and rough with a storm of emotions. [break][break]

Everything about Mila overwhelmed him in that moment: the heat radiating off her body, her perfume, her face flushed so prettily with her anger. His hands slid down her curves, rough against the fabric of her dress, to squeeze her supple flesh in a possessive grip. [break][break]

Their faces were so close now that he could kiss her if he wanted. And oh, how he wanted. His gaze slid to her glossy lips, drawn to them like they were the sweetest honey.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 3:26:40 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"]

[break]

Her hand tightened around the fabric of his tie, enough to tug him down towards her but not enough to choke.

[break][break] But maybe he deserved it. Maybe she did want to choke him, just a little bit.

[break][break] She glared at him, staring furiously at his stupid, handsome face. His stupid, chiseled jawline. His stupid, attractive face in her perfect suit, the one that she had worked hours on and accidentally pinpricked her fingers for.

[break][break] Gunner didn't seem intimidated by her, he never was, and she hate-loved that about him. He didn't care that she was furious, enraged, ready and willing to bite him at the slightly provocation — didn't care that she hated this, hated him.

[break][break] But she didn't hate him, not really.

[break][break] "I don't care about anyone else at this stupid fucking party except you."

[break][break] growled in a way that was like distant thunder. Eyes locking with his, she felt a wave of desire sweep through her. As she stared back at him, Mila could only think about one thing. She wanted to get lost in that storm, for Gunner to swallow her whole.

[break][break] The hand that was grasped around his tie tugged sharply downwards, lips pressing demandingly against his.

[break][break] Mila's kiss was everything that words wouldn't allow her to say, every emotion she felt that night pouring through. Her anger, her jealousy, her hatred of the way that he'd let some other woman look at him. Her tongue slid easily between parted lips, greedy in the same way that his hands were possessive as he stroked and squeezed her.

[break][break] "You're mine," she growled, her hand sliding up to the knot of his tie to tighten it as her teeth sank down onto his bottom lip so that it would bleed.

FESTIVE FLIRTS

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 16:12:48 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Every inch of Gunner's body burned as their lips met in a passionate, needy kiss. He drank up every furious emotion Mila poured into him, his desire for her spiking when she bit down hard enough to draw blood.[break][break]

Uttering a deep, throaty rumble, he reciprocated in kind, fighting her for dominance even as he slaked his thirst for her.[break][break]

But kissing wasn't enough. Gunner reached down, sliding his hands beneath the hem of Mila's skirt to slide rough palms against smooth, sensitive skin. Her softness was enough to drive him into a frenzy, and before long, he had walked her backward until she bumped against the table.[break][break]

Without a second thought, Gunner lifted Mila up and set her down on the table. Her legs hugged around his hips, and he pressed himself against her. Champagne glasses clinked together dangerously with the sudden disturbance.[break][break]

"And you're mine," he murmured, his voice low and fierce. A hand fisted her hair at the back of her head. Tugging hard, he exposed her neck to a barrage of bloody, bruising kisses.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 23:58:52 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"]

[break]

"Gunner!"

[break][break] Mila gasped, letting out a moan as he lifted her onto the table effortlessly, sliding back whatever silverware had been left on the table. Forks and spoons crashed to the floor in a clatter, moaning as his hands slid between her thighs. One of her legs hooked around the side of his thigh, heel pressing sharply against his behind in an effort to pull him closer, as close as she possibly could.

[break][break] She melted into each of his scalding hot kisses and threw her head back, letting out a moan as his hands slid roughly between her thighs, against milky smooth skin. Heat and desire spiked through her as he forcibly grabbed the back of her hair and growled lowly, staking his claim on her — calling her his in a way that made her head spin.

[break][break] "Gunner - you - "

[break][break] She clawed desperately against him, with a fervent need to pull him closer and closer. A hand expertly ripped away the fabric of his suit and unbuckled his belt, pulling his shirt up from his waist before her hand plunged into his pants.

[break][break] "Gunner, I need you. Now."

[break]

FESTIVE FLIRTS

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 14:19:44 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mila's warm hand wrapping around him ripped a soft moan from Gunner's lips. He sagged against her body, his head dipping to rest his forehead against her slender shoulder. "Fuck," he murmured before planting a tender kiss against her neck. [break][break]

But he did not stay that way for long. With a speed and efficiency born not only from desperate need, but also from past experience, he pulled aside her panties while shoving down his pants just enough to free himself. [break][break]

And then, before the chilly winter air could kill the mood, Gunner eased himself inside Mila. Instant contentment and pleasure flooded his body. Once more, everything was right in the world. Gathering her up in his arms, he started to move, snapping his hips against hers again and again. [break][break]

"No one will ever do this to you like I do," he rumbled into her ear.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 14:49:25 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"]

[break]

When he eased himself in, she gasped. Mila could not help the moan that ripped from her throat either, the one that always did whenever they were together like this, because it was the only thing between them that ever felt so right. So complete.

[break][break] "Only you," she agreed as he began, her head thrown back as pleasure and desire ripped through her like a tempest. "No one else is like you."

[break][break] God, it felt so good. Gunner always knew how to push her buttons. Mila's voice came out like a broken symphony, her voice muffled as she leaned forward and bit his shoulder, trying to hold back her feelings.

[break][break] No matter how many times she tried to free herself, she knew she couldn't. Years could pass and all she would ever think about was , the way that he held her, the way that he looked at her. She would always feel the way his growl summoned something deep inside her that was unawakened, unborne, until the moment that she met him.

[break][break] "I," she said, breathless as her hands gripped his shoulders for support. "I thought about you when I was away."

[break][break] "Every day."

[break]

FESTIVE FLIRTS

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 17:52:22 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mila's moans and gasps, muffled in an attempt to hide their act, were so sweet to Gunner's ear. He loved knowing she was falling apart in his embrace, every ounce of her self-control worn away by the way he pleasured her. It drove him on, urging him to pick up speed. [break][break]

But the table was too unsteady, scooting back with every violent thrust. Frustrated, Gunner picked up Mila again without separating from her, forcing her to wrap her legs around his hips. He took a few careful steps toward the wall until he could brace her against it and resume his furious pace. [break][break]

"I thought about you when I was away. Every day." [break][break]

For reasons Gunner could not explain, Mila's vulnerable admission sent him over the edge. Ecstasy and bliss flooded him. Stars burst in his vision. He held onto her tightly, unwilling to let go. [break][break]

Gently, he pressed his forehead against hers. His heartbeat thundered in his ears. [break][break]

"I never want to lose you again."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 18:21:39 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"]
[break] Sounds of delight and pleasure filled the air between them, without care for the space behind them. Just as had said moments before, Mila didn't care about anyone at this stupid fucking party except him.

[break][break] Just Gunner, and his hands on her, her body pressed against his and the feeling of his breath murmured hotly in her ear.

[break][break] Her fingers scrabbled for purchase as she was lifted effortlessly up by him and then pushed up against a nearby wall. Her legs hooked around his securely, pushing back with every gasp, moan and grunt that she was able to secure from him in turn. Fingers scraped against his back as she tugged her to him, her face burrowed in the skin of his neck.

[break][break] She scraped her teeth against his neck, licking the salty-sweetness off his skin, which was only made more pleasurable by the feeling of his hips slamming into hers. Pouring each and every one of his emotions into hers with reckless abandon. She and Gunner had never been good at talking to each other — but this was their language of love.

[break][break] As he groaned with pleasure, his ectacy triggers hers in turn and Mila trembled against him, fingers digging into shoulder blades as she recovered from the stars that danced in her vision. But rather than untangle herself from their embrace, she only pressed tighter to him. Their hearts echoed like thunderbeats against the clinking of champagne glass and laughter behind them. But it was all muffled — everything was muffled when she looked at .

[break][break] "You won't," she murmured, hands sliding against his cheeks and the reddened skin that was there. Fingers pushed into his cheekbones, her eyes full of something that she couldn't quite name. "You have me."

[break][break] Mila could've pulled away just then. Now that their tryst was over, they could return to the thing that they always were.

[break][break] But instead —

[break][break] "I —" she started instead, voice breathless. "I was scared."

[break][break] Not about today. Not even about yesterday, or the day at the berry picking farm.

[break][break] "You had left, left me, and then there was that press conference on TV. They were coming back, coming back to get me, and you didn't pick up your phone and I freaked out. You were gone and it was just me, and I thought - "

[break][break] She swallowed thickly.

[break][break] "I couldn't do it, Gunner," she whispered.

[break]

FESTIVE FLIRTS

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 18:36:39 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A tender comfort followed Gunner's unraveling as Mila held onto him, her small hands cupping his cheeks. He gazed into her eyes with half-lidded ones of his own, allowing them to swallow him whole. Yet somehow, through the fog of post-coital bliss, he was able to latch onto her words and the fragility that laced them. [break][break]

"I'm sorry I left you all alone. That I wasn't there for you," he murmured, before pressing a soft kiss against her lips. [break][break]

When Gunner pulled away, he withdrew completely, extracting himself from Mila and lowering her legs so she could stand on her own. He swiped a few paper napkins from the nearby table and handed some to her so she could clean herself up. He did the same before tucking himself back into his pants and buckling up his belt. [break][break]

Afterward, he reached for her again and caressed her cheek with a gentle hand. "It was an assignment by the Bureau. I went to Kalos to avert a crisis," he explained. [break][break]

Determination to do his duty and regret for leaving Mila behind warred openly on Gunner's face. Eventually, his shoulders sagged with the weight of his burdens. Folding an arm around her shoulders, he drew her into his side and kissed the top of her head. [break][break]

"It seems no matter how hard I try to protect everyone, I just end up hurting the people who matter the most to me."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 5:46:47 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"]
[break] 'I'm sorry.'

[break][break] Words that she thought she would never hear, especially from the likes of .

[break][break] Maybe it was the way that he had said it, or the way that she'd felt in that moment — so intensely vulnerable from their moment of intimacy, so weak to his whims. Or maybe it was just the way that Gunner had said it at all, something that she had had long since convinced herself would never happen.

[break][break] 'There's no way that he would forgive you, after what you did to him.'

[break][break] 'You hurt him.'

[break][break] 'You hurt him just like he hurt you.'

[break][break] Her eyes felt wet even as Gunner kissed her tears away, her tongue feeling suddenly thick in her throat. Her fingers curved against his shoulders, nails digging into his bruised skin.

[break][break] It was a vulnerability that lasted but a moment, though. Because not all good things could last, and he was soon pulling away from her, lending her trembling legs down to the ground. When she was cleaned up, she shimmied her way back into her clothing, only hesitating when he pressed a palm to her cheek. It felt warm.

[break][break] "I know," she said, her voice hoarse. "I know it was, and it —"

[break][break] It didn't matter. It hadn't mattered then — why he was gone, or when he would come back. had already tried to convince her of it, to remind her of it.

[break][break] But wasn't the first person who left her, and he certainly wouldn't be the last.

[break][break] Still, when his strong arms wrapped around her and pulled her to his chest, she couldn't help herself. Hands tangled in his shirt as she pressed herself against him, comforting herself by the warmth of his body against hers.

[break][break] "It's not your fault," she said finally. "It's not your fault I'm so fucked up, Gunner."

[break][break] It was hers.

FESTIVE FLIRTS

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 3:05:48 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mila sounded ready to burst into tears as she hugged Gunner around the chest. His heart ached at the sound of her voice, a sensation that compelled him to tighten his grip around her shoulders. [break][break]

"No, damn it, listen to me," he insisted, heaving a sigh. "You're not fucked up, okay? You were scared. I get that." [break][break]

Still, she was not absolved of all her sins. Mila had done fucked up things before, which was the reason for Gunner's anger in the first place. But he'd claimed her for himself just moments before, and he couldn't bring himself to return to that place of fury so soon after. [break][break]

Shaking his head, he released her from his embrace. "Let's just try to enjoy the rest of the party. I won't be an asshole anymore. Okay?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BURN FOR YOU [m]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 21:06:26 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"]
[break] 'You're not fucked up.'

[break][break] It was the words that she had wanted to hear all these years. It was the very thing that she had always, always ached to hear — not just from him, but from anyone. It was something that she had felt deep inside, unable to voice it outloud until now, and so hearing him say that brought a relief so sharp in her chest that it nearly made her break into another sob again.

[break][break] 'But he doesn't know,' a voice inside of her head whispered, insidious. He said she wasn't fucked up, but he didn't know. Not about everything, and certainly not about .

[break][break] But Mila wasn't ready to talk about that — maybe not ever.

[break][break] He pulled away and she breathed in, trying to steady yourself. A hand wiped against her face.

[break][break] "Okay," she agreed, letting out a sigh and then forcing herself into a smile. "I won't be a bitch either."

[break][break] She offered him her hand, palm splayed outward and winked.

[break][break] "Let's go back. And I'll test your moves on the dance floor, Graves."

[break][break]

FESTIVE FLIRTS