3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 8:47:54 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It’s like everything she said when in one ear, and right out the other. Really, he is an exhausting man. The reason they likely made it as far as they did, was because she’s a patient, and disturbingly forgiving woman.[break][break]

Stll, the comment makes her sigh in exasperation. The ground quiets, but she knows this battle for trust is far from over. Their patrons would never allow it to come to fruition. He’s better off choosing another. But for some reason, somehow, fate keeps smashing them together like two meteorites on a collision course. It will never end well. [break][break]

“Try?” her arms cross over her chest, lips curling down in a subtle frown, “Fine,” she’ll take what she can get, “Thank you,” but it’s obvious that she isn’t pleased with the answer, “Just remember that it will never work if you don’t actually do it,” you trust someone or you don’t - there is no gray zone. [break][break]

“So what’s going on, Matias?” she purposefully left the question vague, giving him space to parse through his thoughts and divulge whatever first came to mind. What she really wanted to know was why he chose to trust over her and what she was doing here. Eva may not live here any more, but deep in her heart she considered this her home. Cherished memories made here haunted her still. She was protective in that way, wanting to preserve what little she had left of that time. Now, the thought of her being here with him sullied those memories by adulterating this sacred place.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 5:36:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"it'll take time, eva. trying is the best i can do. you should know that."[break][break]

it's also all he can do at the moment because anything else would be a lie. he could say that he trusts , that her words have swayed him enough, but doing so would only perpetuate the problem.[break][break]

he spares another glance up at the dark skies, at the rolling clouds, and turns away before making a gesture.[break][break]

"let's talk inside."[break][break]

away from the watchful eyes of her patron.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 6:07:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

His best wouldn’t be good enough if he didn’t truly put the effort into it. Deep down and locked tightly away was doubt. Eva wanted to believe in him, believe that he would make the right decision and choose to trust her like she thought he once did. But he was selfish and impatient. He lacked the empathy for such a feat. Eva’s patience would eventually wear thin, but for now she was still too invested in his well-being.[break][break]

A cautious tension rose when her gaze followed his movement towards the house. She glanced between him and the structure she attempted to detach from. It stood there, an imposing force, taunting her with knowledge she couldn’t unlearn. had been there with him. It was tainted ground and unlike the florist, Eva wasn’t immune to poison. [break][break]

One delicate piece of a memory out of place, one misplaced wrinkle, an innocent item casually left to find would threaten what little of her peace she clung to. Jealousy is a noxious and dangerous mistress.[break][break]

“I’d rather not.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 8:15:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

his footsteps falter right as he takes a step up to the porch. the wooden steps creak underneath his weight, supporting him as he turns to look at her.[break][break]

"it's just a house."[break][break]

but has always been more sentimental than him. her values are different than his, and so he reminds himself of such.[break][break]

"no one's inside, if that's what you're worried about."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 7:17:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Sometimes, Eva hated being the way she was. Those times were few and far between but they typically revolved around her feelings towards and their history. Why couldn’t she just let it go like he did? Why couldn’t she just be normal and be angry and hate him and every memory that came with it; the good and the bad. People moved on all the time. Why couldn’t she?[break][break]

She let out a sharp snort in disdain at even entertaining the idea that someone could have been inside. Her arms crossed over her chest in a defiant way and her head snapped to the side to lock her gaze onto something else, anything else, “Ugh, no. That’s not what I’m worried about,” her normally placid tone was tainted with a bit of jealousy. [break][break]

Her eyes narrowed and turned back to him with suspicion, Should I be worried about it? Does your visitor stay often?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 13:45:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he can't help but roll his eyes at 's unfounded suspicion, having to suppress the groan that threatens to spill out.[break][break]

"yes eva, she stays over often, so much so that we even set up the tree right in time for christmas."[break][break]

clicking his tongue, he looks back at her, now more amused than annoyed.[break][break]

"don't be silly. no, she doesn't stay often. if she did, i'm sure the league would know."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 23:14:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Something in her eyes shifted. The emerald that once sparkled with a cold jealousy dulled into a sharp hurt. Beneath a Christmas tree in this very house was where forever began to fall apart. He knew what he was doing, exactly what he was saying. Each heart beat echoed through the hollowness in her chest that she had successfully ignored for quite some time. [break][break]

“Well, you don’t have to be cruel about it,” making a final decision she shoved past him, bouncing up the stairs and straight through the threshold of the house like ripping off a bandaid before she could change her mind. There was a sense of determination in the way she walked. There was an untapped primal desire to reclaim her territory, take it back. She paused just past the entryway, a sharp gaze sweeping over the living space as if looking for a hidden threat.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 15:08:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the side of he had fallen in love with kanto finally shows, sparking like embers as she shoves past him to reclaim what should have been rightfully hers. he can only hope, as he follows her inside, that the embers turn to flame.[break][break]

inside the ranch should still be familiar to her as not much has changed. it looks more lived in than it did after she moved out, a byproduct of his house arrest and later surveillance, with the main difference being the clear lack of memorabilia.[break][break]

in fact, the only item that sits on the mantlepiece now is a single pokeball gifted to him by . the note is still there as well.[break][break]

his voice returns to gentler territories.[break][break]

"i don't mean to be cruel."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 3:55:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The place was a minefield. There were threats hidden in every shadow, around every corner, and every beautiful flaw and thoughtful personal touch they had put into making this place a home. Despite the lack of personal effects, the place was haunted with memories. They assaulted her at the first step. Anger was snuffed out by longing and an unshakable acknowledgment of her loneliness. It made her failed quest to find a home that much more tragic. It didn’t help that she never let herself try after she left. Instead, she buried herself in her work and became a hermit in the hills. [break][break]

She floated through the space like a specter. Every now and then her fingertips traced the familiar curves of the furniture and sharp edge of the accents. They stopped when stung by the rogue tip of the folded piece of paper on the mantle. A brief glance is all she needed; The name ‘Matias’ scrawled in a delicate feminine handwriting. [break][break]

And just like that, nostalgia died, smothered by burning jealousy. She withdrew her hand and sealed herself off to the world, “You don’t?” the question sounded more like an accusation, emphasized by a pointed glare, “You knew exactly what you were saying,” what that memory meant. She positioned herself between the living room and the kitchen, on an island of nothingness, about as far away from everything as she could get, “What else did you want to talk about?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 5:15:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you know i can't help it sometimes. it isn't my fault."[break][break]

as they have come to realize time and time again, argument after argument, nothing is ever his fault. he simply deflects and when that's no longer possible, he burns it all to the ground.[break][break]

staring at ' isolated frame in the middle of his home, he can't help but chuckle at the sight of it.[break][break]

"you wanted to know more about what's going on."[break][break]

he leans on the kitchen counter.[break][break]

"so, ask."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 17:10:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Same story, same boy. Little had truly changed, reflected in the casual dismissal of any responsibility for his actions. The subtle eye roll is masked by a little look around the room at nothing in particular. She stood with her arms crossed, a tension in her shoulders, feeling about as uncomfortable as she appeared.[break][break]

“Is it Groundon then?” she asked bluntly, but she already suspected she knew the answer, “That makes you so . . . careless?” careless with his love, his actions, his reputation. Her gaze glances over the pokeball on the mantle, a part of her hoped it truly wasn’t by his own volition that he chose to entangle himself with someone so vile.[break][break]

“You know, for someone who despises being controlled, you are so easily influenced,” manipulated, would have been a better word but she uses the next statement to lash out like a whip, “Of course, you appear to have a habit of thinking with the wrong head,” a brief glance down to his waist implies what she meant.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 9:17:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you've known me for years and you still haven't figured it out?"[break][break]

he can't stop the comment from being barked out. to be fair, he doesn't even try.[break][break]

"i'm careless by nature, eva. i'm reckless, arrogant, and dangerous, as i've been told time and time again. groudon plays a factor, sure, but it cannot turn me into something i am not."[break][break]

his gaze follows ' to the pokeball on the mantle, left there on purpose to iterate the claim has.[break][break]

"is that what you think happened? that i'm involved with her because i wanted to fuck her?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 14:04:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Of course she’d figured it out. She knows he’s reckless and careless. He’s proven it time and time again. It’s gotten worse of late, which is worrisome. His dangerous side had always been alluring, a factor that pulled her in and kept her on her toes. It always gave her someone to save and ignited the adrenaline in her blood and the sweet release of endorphins that followed. The high was addicting. It still is. If he knows himself so well, and what he says is true, then his failure to take responsibility for his actions only emphasizes the childish nature beneath it all. [break][break]

“Yes, I do!” she barks back, nose wrinkling in frustration, “Because you're not stupid enough to believe she can love you,” like I did, “but careless enough to let her manipulate you. There’s no way she’s not using you, Matias,” he’s put himself in a dangerous situation, one his arrogance allows him to think he can win, “It’s shit like that,” her arm raises to motion towards the pokeball, “That makes the League think you need all this surveillance,” And it’s Eva that knew such an action would only infuriate him more, pushing him deeper into the embrace of rebellion.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 6:24:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

his hand rises past his grin, wiping it away as he rubs at his temples in a show of frustration.[break][break]

"did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, i'm fucking using her as well?"[break][break]

when he snaps back at , his tone is harsh, his gaze even worse as he waves his hand dismissively before pointing at her.[break][break]

"fuck the league! i don't care about what they think, i care about what you think, eva, so tell me, please tell me if you think i deserve all of this."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 8:17:54 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva had always been empathetic, a creature ruled by emotions for better or worse. Sometimes it led her to greatness, and other times only her demise. The tension of the conflicting emotions that roiled in her stomach was palpable. It was a jarring reminder that the last time they fought in this house, it ended with a fight amongst titans. [break][break]

That’s what forced her to bite her tongue to keep from barking out another sarcastic remark about using Elisabeth. What a martyr. Bet he was really hating it. His sacrifice must be so difficult. He looked absolutely miserable.[break][break]

Her hand rose and waved just as dismissively as his, shooing away the sharp point of his finger and his poisonous words, “Since when did you start caring about what I thought again?” If that was the case he wouldn’t be so careless. He would be honest with her. [break][break]

“You keep giving them reasons to not trust you. You’re doing this to yourself,” she motioned vaguely to the surveillance. He didn’t ask for her opinion, but he would get it anyway, “I think it’s vile. She’s a Rocket, Matias. And not just any Rocket,” a fucking underboss. After everything they’ve done, how could he possibly stomach it? Really, Eva shouldn’t be so bothered, he’s really scraping them off the bottom of the barrel now, isn’t he?

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times