saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 3:45:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the gash that runs down his thigh cannot heal any slower. it feels eternally frustrating to be sidelined, forced to recover as doing any else would only endanger not only him but others around him.[break][break]

if only he had killed kyogre.[break][break]

if only had held it long enough.[break][break]

if only.[break][break]

but on christmas eve, near the break of dawn, he is alerted of an incoming threat, the voice in his head reverberating with great urgency that has him up on his feet in a matter of seconds.[break][break]

but as he glances up at the skies from the porch, he realizes the threat is not a threat at all. or at least it shouldn't be.[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 4:39:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva had grown to hate this time of the year. It felt empty, void of something special. She could go through the motions, but none of it felt genuine. Besides, there was far too much to do to get caught up in the lackluster traditions. Much more important things were at stake. [break][break]

Still, the last place she wanted to be was here. It took a lot to combat the sweet memories that clawed up from the back of mind. In the end, she would lose. She always does, she’s too sentimental. [break][break]

She missed her home. [break][break]

What she didn’t miss was the report of a woman, mistakenly identified as herself, being seen here with Matias. His personal life was hardly her business but jealousy still struck a tight chord. She had her suspicions. There weren’t many blonde haired, green eyed, traitorous bitches in Hoenn.[break][break]

Rayquaz curled through the sky like a ribbon, coiling down towards the lush countryside of Route 121. The last time they made a surprise appearance, it didn’t end well. Instead, Eva slipped off her patrons back, free falling while they curled back up towards the mountain tops. DELTA STREAMS slowly her descent so she managed a comfortable landing a good distance from the house.[break][break]

[break][break]

She’d admire it at a distance for a moment, hesitation keeping her rooted in the grass. Eva wasn’t going inside, too afraid of what she might find hidden in the shadows of Matias’s inevitable deceit.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 4:53:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

they are spared another encounter that would have ended similarly to the last, if not worse. he tracks as she makes her descent, falling and landing with unsurprising grace. had their last talk ended differently, maybe he would have smiled.[break][break]

all that he regards her with now is coldness. he maintains a comfortable distance between them even as he approaches.[break][break]

"smart move leaving it up there."[break][break]

he spares a glance up at the speck of green in the sky, both wary and equally off put by its presence.[break][break]

"decided to pay a visit after all this time?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:16:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva felt a ‘tch’ at the tip of her tongue but she bit it back with practiced pleasantry. She could have spouted off a smart ass comment about Rayquaza’s last visit but she refrains from bruising the Volatile’s sensitive ego. [break][break]

“Hello to you too,” is what he got instead. She crossed her arms over her chest, an involuntary barrier, “Apparently, I was here not that long ago,” she shifted her smaller stature to view the house behind him, “Know anything about that?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:31:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"if only that were true."[break][break]

the offer was on the table, laid out and presented to on a silver platter, but she ended up tossing it to the side and stomping on it in favor of something else.[break][break]

or someone else.[break][break]

their evening in pacifidlog weighs on his mind as he looks at her.[break][break]

"no clue, but you know how tiring it is to be on watch for hours on end. you get bored, exhausted, and eventually delirious."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 6:15:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

He made the offer, and she didn’t take it. He’s the one who pushed her away. Why would she want to come back here? Why would she torture herself like that? He truly didn’t know her well at all if he thought for a moment any of this would be easy for her, that she wouldn’t suffer. [break][break]

“Delirious? . . . Right,” it was painfully obvious she didn’t buy it. She wasn’t surprised Matias wanted to withhold the truth. Why did he have to make it so hard to trust him?[break][break]

Her eyes trailed down to his marred skin, a truly nasty scar, “Well, I hope that’s all she gave you,” who knows what manner of filth she has crawled through. Hopefully Matias didn’t catch anything permanent . . . which included feelings, "How is it? . . . Your leg," despite the lingering resentment and tickles of bitter grudges, she cared. It was obvious in the softness that leaked into her voice.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 8:26:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"kyogre did this."[break][break]

he is quick to correct, snapping defensively at the suggestion that is to blame for what had happened. while somewhat true, only he has the privilege of being able to cast that blame.[break][break]

his gaze trains in on .[break][break]

"she was there, you know, right there with me in the thick of the storm. she fought with me. she helped me. where—"[break][break]

—where were you when i needed you?

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 7:24:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

He seemed to have piqued her curiosity. Her brows rose and she studied the marred skin from her comfortable distance, residual jealousy and resentment tickled her nerves, the phantom scent of her mist, his scent, lingered on the breeze.[break][break]

“She was there and you still wound up nearly dead?” that wound was severe, Eva wasn’t a stranger to trauma like that. Her gaze fell, the first indication of her heartbreak she let slip through the cracks. “Guess that’s what you get for trusting her to be there with you.” [break][break]

And not me.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 7:47:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the words that had been silenced and swallowed are brought back up once more, easily fanned by the sight of her heartbreak that stirs unresolved guilt. it shows the only way he knows how to.[break][break]

"i trusted you and look where that got me."[break][break]

he clicks his tongue, taking a step closer to .[break][break]

"where were you when i needed you, eva?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 8:22:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Words that may once have torn through her delicate heart were met with a stronger resolve. Callused wounds were harder to cut, numb to such persistent beatings. Matias’s advance was met with her own step forward. Her shoulders drew back, equal to his commanding presence in every way aside from height, “I trusted you and look where that got me.”[break][break]

“If you needed me, you wouldn’t have left me. You wouldn’t have turned to her.” , , it doesn’t matter, they’re all the same in the end - pawns in their game. Useful until they’re not, “So stop lying to me. Tell me the truth for once.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 3:35:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you want the truth?"[break][break]

he does not back down even as equals his presence, not one to ever shy away from a fight, but annoyance rises at the fact that he did not expect this from her.[break][break]

"you don't understand me, eva, you never did. i thought maybe you finally would start to understand after rayquaza chose you but even then you didn't."[break][break]

softly, the ground beneath them begins to shake under the weight of his accusations.[break][break]

"you let me stray, you watched me drown, and not once did you even realize i needed your help."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 6:49:41 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Typical. Always the victim. She steadies herself as the ground begins to shake beneath her feet. Logic at the back of her mind tells her to run, to move, before an EARTH SPIKE impales her. Her heart keeps her rooted in place. Foolish as it may be, she doesn’t believe he would intentionally harm her. [break][break]

“You never gave me the opportunity to understand you.” [break][break]

She throws her hands up in the air, “You hid your suffering until it was too late.” until he turned to someone else, “You didn’t trust me enough to let me in and help you. You kept me at arms length. You trusted someone else. Someone who burned you in the end.” Would he have even accepted her help?[break][break]

"Don't make that mistake again," There’s a pleading that slips into her voice when she looks up at him, “Trust someone . . . anyone but her.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 7:51:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

's belief is right: he wouldn't intentionally harm her, at least not while his mind is his own, so she has no reason to fear for her own safety.[break][break]

what she says is also right: he had always isolated himself, shrugged off the care and concern she showed him, and thought to himself that he could handle it on his own, that he didn't need her—or anyone's—help.[break][break]

he is always the victim, never the one to be blamed.[break][break]

"then give me a reason to trust you now."[break][break]

her pleading slips through his defenses.[break][break]

"everyone else in the league has condemned me. have you? do you still trust me?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 8:16:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It shouldn’t have to be this way. After everything they’ve been through and years of a relationship, she shouldn't have to beg him for his trust. It only solidifies, in her mind, that what was once a real love for her, was not reciprocated. Not even in the slightest. [break][break]

“I know I can trust you, Matias,” Famous last words, “The best way to find out if you can trust someone is to trust them. So you need to trust me too.”[break][break]

A softness creeps back into her voice, a soothing melody meant to temper the storm, “You must trust and believe in people or life becomes impossible. You’ve made it hard enough on yourself not doing so. You’re not alone.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 8:23:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

years of struggle and hardship and love have built a foundation which their ever-changing dynamic sits upon. oddly enough, trust had never been a building block, and so when asked for it now, it only feels right to give.[break][break]

except it doesn't. it feels strange and unnatural and concerning. he wonders if that's just who he is or if these feelings are influenced by his patron.[break][break]

the earth quiets.[break][break]

"they call you the peacemaker for a reason."[break][break]

and he sighs, meeting 's gaze.[break][break]

"i'll try."

[attr="class","bottom"]