saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 9:59:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

is right. he has no one but himself to blame for the mess he has placed himself in through his actions and his alone. he refuses to accept that much, however, as it's easier to shift the blame and to continue living in denial.[break][break]

"exactly, eva, she isn't just any rocket, she's one of their underbosses. who better to gain intel from?"[break][break]

but what intel has he gained exactly? he has a deeper understanding of , her powers, and her pacts to two gods, but what about rocket itself as an organization?[break][break]

"it's only temporary. if i can stomach it, then so can you."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 21:16:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The idea of espionage didn’t make it any better. Being here and knowing she was here definitely didn’t make it any better. She was biased, for good reason. Entangling himself with a Rocket, and Underboss of all Rockets, just for information sounded dangerous. She still, not so deep down, cared for him more than he deserved. This whole situation reeked of disaster which ended one of two ways: with Matias hurt or dead, or with him actually falling for her which would essentially still make him dead to her. The odds for coming out of this unscathed were too high.[break][break]

Her nose wrinkled in disgust, “You overestimate my ability to,” she could never stomach something like that. Moving on, for her own sanity. [break][break]

“Regardless of your poor life choices, we have a Kyogre problem. Which is why I came,” Not to see him, not to torture herself in this home, not to argue about his new blonde project. Her gaze locked on to his wounded leg, “Which you already know about,” he should have come to her like she was coming to him now, “You’re obviously in no state to help so we’ll take care of it ourselves.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:09:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you're right. i overestimate you too often. i should know better by now."[break][break]

the same could be said for and the apparent faith she has in him. he often wonders if it's love that blinds her or if it's her pride. now, he's not sure if it's either.[break][break]

her suggestion is met with a chuckle.[break][break]

"you wouldn't stand a chance alone."[break][break]

he shakes his head, dismissing the notion entirely.[break][break]

"i'm coming with you."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 6:30:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

A soft, light, exhausted half-laugh breathed past her lips. She shook her head, throwing it back to smile at the ceiling, perhaps losing her will to keep trying; Trying to to be cordial, trying to be nice, trying to hold on to something that slipped like water between her fingers. [break][break]

“There you go again,” her voice as soft as a whisper, being cruel. [break][break]

She brought her gaze back down to glance at him from her periphery, “I don’t know why I bother.” [break][break]

The next place her attention graced was the exit, “I’m not the one with a giant gash in my leg - but don’t let me slow you down,” unfamiliar territory continued to grow through a tone that dripped with sarcasm and disdain, fueled by the pain of it all.[break][break]

She held up a hand as she turned her back to him, “I don’t need your help,” she wanted it, though she was quickly realizing that was a mistake.[break][break]

I'll prove you wrong, she foolishly thought to herself, as if that would change anything in the end. Without another word she stalked towards the door, calling her patron back to her. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 7:06:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

her remark on him being cruel is promptly ignored as there are more urgent matters to place his focus on.

"don't be silly, eva. i know you came here to ask for my help."[break][break]

and now she's too proud to admit it.[break][break]

but he knows for a fact that she won't be able to do it alone. she couldn't even scratch kyogre, according to . but with his help, perhaps they stand a chance.[break][break]

without waiting for ' invitation, he follows her out the door, calling out his charizard before mounting it.[break][break]

"lead the way."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 7:20:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

“Ha!” she barked, trotting down the few stairs of the front porch and into the more open field in front of the ranch house she once called home, “Yeah, I did. But that doesn’t mean I need it,” she repeated, stopping suddenly and turning her eyes towards the sky. [break][break]

She threw a smile over her shoulder with what could only be described as a taunting look towards the Volatile and his Charizard, “As if you could even keep up.” [break][break]

Eva leapt much higher than a human should be able to, powered by a breath of DELTA STREAM to meet the flash of green that carried her away on an EXTREME SPEED. They had no intention to wait for Matias. They were on the edge of the Hoenn sea likely before the Charizard even took flight.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 8:59:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you do need it."[break][break]

watching leap into the air, he does not expect to see her disappear in a green flash so suddenly, suddenly leaving him to play catch-up which is a position unfitting for him.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

she didn't even tell him where to go.[break][break]

trusting the primal feeling that resonates deep within him, he follows it, chasing the fight to come.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 6:34:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

No.[break][break]

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.[break][break]

She doesn’t need him, she doesn't need his help. To accept such a realization is like an addict admitting their dependency to their vice. [break][break]

Faster. She urged, pressed tight against their emerald scales. She didn’t tell him where to go because she didn’t want him there, didn’t need him, foolish as it may be.[break][break]

The sea opened up beneath them, dark smooth waters pulsed rhythmically with waves. The ripples grew in size and strength as the dark smudge against the horizon grew closer. It wouldn’t be hard to find the titan - you just had to follow the storm. [break][break]

Thunder cracked across the sky. The spittle of rain stung her cheeks and a wave of chilled air made her suck in a sharp breath. Rayquaza’s dominance smothered the Sea Basin’s storm, carving cracks into the dark cumulus clouds that shed light over the churning seas. Beneath the waves a flash of crimson pulsed like a heartbeat. The serpent curled to the right sharply, narrowly avoiding the ORIGIN PULSE meant to warn them away. [break][break]

Eva let go, attempting to steady herself as she spun through the air. Rayquaza’s EXTREME SPEED continued, slammed into the titan at the surface in a plume of water.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 7:41:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

their speeds are incomparable, a fact that becomes painfully clear by how long it takes him to arrive. he chases after the obvious signs, following dark clouds and the darkening storm until it brings him right into the eye of it.[break][break]

there, the air clears from AIR LOCK.[break][break]

"you're so fucking slow."[break][break]

though he berates charizard, he knows there isn't much else the fire-type could have done. it flew as fast as it could, hindered also by the weight of the avatar on its back.[break][break]

seeing kyogre beneath the waves, he fastens the MEGA STONE in his shoulder.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

wrapped in MEGA EVOLUTION, charizard dives down low, joined now by the parting clouds as DROUGHT empowers the INFERNO that sweeps across the water.[break][break]

as expected, he fights with no regard to .

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 21:05:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

They’d been fighting for a while by the time Matias and his Charizard arrived. Eva was perched on the back of her MEGA EVOLVED GYARADOS, clutching to their fins for stability. She’s drenched, thick strands of wet hair clung to her flushed cheeks as she watched on. [break][break]

Rayquaza zipped across the sky, snaking through the air like a ribbon to avoid the spurts of ICE BEAM trying to pepper the dragon with sharp edges. Kyogre seemed furious, as frustrated as the storm that continuously tried to break through the dragon’s dominating AIR LOCK. [break][break]

A half-powered FIRE BLAST joined the Charizard’s INFERNO. It was clear Rayquaza was holding back, and likely had been since the start. They achieved their goal in demanding the titan’s attention, the rest of it was in defense and for show. They didn’t strike to kill, only soothe. [break][break]

Eva looked towards the sky, following the trajectory of the ebon Charizard and Matias. Her jaw tensed, gaze narrowing. I don’t need you here, she wanted to scream but saved her breath in the end. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 9:19:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

knowing better than to descend into the water to join , he cracks open another pokeball, feeling ditto's wet body stick onto his back before it TRANSFORMS into charizard. he switches mounts, straying away to allow charizard the do its thing without the need to be mindful of its injured trainer on its back.[break][break]

noticing the weakened FIRE BLAST, matias raises an eyebrow, then shouts out at eva.[break][break]

"what are you doing?"[break][break]

charizard's FLAMETHROWER pours into the ocean.[break][break]

"are you just fucking around with it?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 4:41:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Matias’ voice carried over the roar of the angry waves that beat against the enraged Gyarados. The pokemon tensed beneath her like an Arbok ready to strike, hissing and growling at the scheme before them. Eva snapped her head up, a chunk of wet blonde hair smacking against her cheek, “What am I doing?!” she shouted back, standing atop the pokemon as if that would help her voice carry further. [break][break]

One hand wildly motioned to the scene in front of them, both to indicate she was somewhat separated from the situation and also to critique his own performance, “What are you doing?! Ash?! Really?!” [break][break]

Not that the Charizard was incapable. She had seen the pokemon do incredible things, beat impossible odds, but firing FLAMETHROWERS expecting them to deter the titan and judging Rayquaza’s battle prowess at the same time was hypocritical. [break][break]

Kygore breached, bellowing as it sprayed a HYDRO PUMP across the sky.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 5:08:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

yells at him and he barks in response.[break][break]

"don't be fucking stupid—containing it isn't an option!"[break][break]

deep down, he knows that not to be true, but his connection with his primordial titan stops him from accepting it.[break][break]

as HYDRO PUMPS fire out at them, he is forced to adapt. his grip on ditto tightens as it weaves through the torrents of water, mirroring charizard's movements as well.[break][break]

finding a peculiar pokeball, he cracks it open, not hesitating to give way to the DROUGHT that forms above.[break][break]

GROUDON emerges with a roaring SOLAR BEAM.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 5:36:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The goal was never to kill it. The world needs balance. The sea, the earth, the sky - they are nothing without one another. A world lost to one is just that - lost. It may flourish for a brief time, but too much of one extreme will burn itself out.[break][break]

Eva grit her teeth, of course she should expect such a response from Matias. He didn’t think things through and only acted on reckless emotions. One day, it would kill him if he let it go too far. [break][break]

“We’re not killing it,” they would help it find its peace. She would. Rayquaza would.[break][break]

The serpent snaked through the air as the HYDRO PUMP wildly lashed out at the small group. Spreading the targets made for a more favorable battlefield. A burning DROUGHT battled for supremacy beneath their AIR LOCK and the god of skies allowed it to, welcoming them to the battlefield. [break][break]

The titan’s SOLAR BEAM suppressed Kygore’s HYDRO PUMP, and the echoing roar of pain was drown out by the harsh crack of THUNDER that Rayquaza commanded from the sky to join Groudon’s onslaught.[break][break]

SUBMIT
[break][break]

They demanded of the Sea Basin Pokemon.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 22:45:36 GMT
shiv Avatar

TILL FOREVER FALLS APART

EVA X MATIAS

KILLING IT IS NOT AN OPTION. NEITHER IS CONTAINING IT. They will soon find out, that is.

For a promising stretch of time, , , and their patrons seem to subdue the KYOGRE. Lucidity returns to the creature's yellowed eyes, granting the two hope for its slaughter—or rescue.

However, the black that once shadowed its pupils are glow an infernal orange. Emblems of its true power emerge shift into markings reminiscent of the carvings discovered within the SEA TEMPLE IN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2.

Both the GROUDON and RAYQUAZA recognize what has happened: the leviathan has undergone forced yet partial PRIMAL REVERSION. Its scales have begun to darken to darker blues, while the trailing ribbons that comprise its tail feature translucent webbing. Incredible power surges from the KYOGRE as it surrenders to madness once more.

and surmise that the only way to seize control over this leviathan... may be to counter with a similar power of their own.

Eventually, the KYOGRE will flee to the greatest depths of Hoenn's sea. A sign perhaps, of hope or omen.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing