saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 3:43:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the bandages that were once tightly wound around his leg come loose, torn apart by the rippling winds of HURRICANE mixed with torrential downpour and arid heat. despite the drastic weather, his frustrations never cease.[break][break]

his belief is only furthered by the sight of PRIMAL REVERSION, knowing they'd come so close to killing kyogre only for it to escape now.[break][break]

all because the league refuses to believe in him.[break][break]

all because refuses to support him.[break][break]

"do you fucking see now, eva?"[break][break]

he calls over the primordial onslaught.[break][break]

"i need the rest of the RED ORB. without it, we'll never contain kyogre."[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 4:21:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The intention was never to kill, only subdue. Throughout the battle Rayquaza would do what they could to prevent such an outcome, going as far as to even damper or block Groudon’s attacks if necessary. The legendary battle rages on for quite some time. The only thing that keeps Kyogre from submitting to the other titans in the partial surge of familiar energy.[break][break]

Eva’s eyes widened at the sight of it. The PRIMAL REVERSION was far from complete but it was still a sight to behold. The pokemon’s markings flared to life and any lucidity she thought she could see in the beast's eyes were burned away in bright orange. [break][break]

“NO!” she screamed, distraught by the sudden turn of events. Tears of frustration mixed with the sharp sting of the rain amplified by the HURRICANE. The titan’s rampage would continue and Matias’ resolve to obtain the RED ORB would only be strengthened. It was a lose-lose situation. Neither were a desired outcome. It wasn’t that she didn’t believe in him, didn’t support him. Those doubts were the last thing on her mind. [break][break]

She couldn’t lose him to PRIMAL INTOXICATION like they lost . [break][break]

What choice did they have now? [break][break]

Her chest heaved beneath the tight tension that gripped her heart. Eva’s mind raced with an urgency to find another option, any other option. When she turned to look at the blurred silhouette of Matias through the rain and the tears, there was pain in her eyes brought on by facing the reality of losing something she loved, “I know, Matias. I know.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 5:35:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

she knows. she knows.[break][break]

"then fucking help me find it!"[break][break]

his anger tears through the howling winds that quickly subside as KYOGRE sinks deep into the ocean, fleeing under the cover of ORIGIN PULSES they cannot contend with. one finds GROUDON, weakening it enough to force matias' hand.[break][break]

the continental titan is recalled. with it, the DROUGHT fades.[break][break]

charizard reverts out of its MEGA EVOLUTION as they glide over to .[break][break]

"will you help me, eva?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 5:53:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The anger that sharpened his words didn’t help the storm that raged inside. It cut fresh wounds, left her bleeding and feral; a wild pokemon backed into a corner. She grit her teeth, lips curling into an uncharacteristic snarl brought on by the strange amalgamation of regretful acceptance. Still, she refused to yield just yet. She needed time to cope, but time was a luxury they couldn’t afford. Gods had forever, their mortal puppets were given only a sliver of infinity and left to bear the turmoil like a badge of honor.[break][break]

Rayquaza rose into the stratosphere to recuperate, leaving her behind in the wake of the storm. [break][break]

Eva is caught somewhere between knowing what needs to be done and a selfishness to ensure she doesn’t live with unfathomable guilt, “I can’t help you kill yourself, Matias. I won’t do it,” being an accomplice to his own murder might just kill her in the end. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 6:03:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"kill myself?"[break][break]

he barks out a laugh, bitter and resentful.[break][break]

"after all this time and you still don't believe in me."[break][break]

had she ever?[break][break]

"it won't kill me, eva. nothing will."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 6:24:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

“You’re a fool, Matias! A blind fool!”[break][break]

There’s none so blind as those who will not listen. [break][break]

A fool that refuses to believe what is true, and chooses to believe what isn’t true. [break][break]

A fool to trust .[break][break]

A fool to believe himself an untouchable god when the consequences of what he seeks watch them with cold, dead eyes from the morgue.[break][break]

“It’s your blind arrogance that will kill you, then,” if not the RED ORB, “Don’t mistake yourself for a god.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 9:28:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"if that's the cost of saving hoenn, then so be it."[break][break]

he spits lies through his teeth as easy as he lives and breathes. no part of him would ever condemn himself to save hoenn. he would rather see it burn and fall than to die with it.[break][break]

in the end, no one else matters but himself. not even .[break][break]

"i just hope they remember me as their hero."[break][break]

as their savior.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 21:39:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

“It’s not worth your life!” the hypocrite decreed, pounding a closed fist against the sapphire scales of the Mega Gyarados beneath her. It caused the pokemon to shift, rising higher from the waves battering its underbelly. [break][break]

Though she understood the sentiment, she couldn’t accept it. Only she was allowed to sacrifice herself for the greater good. Watching him suffer, watching him perish wasn’t fair. She was selfish in that way, trying to save herself from a life of regret though it was already too late for that. [break][break]

Perhaps this is what was demanded of her, her ultimate sacrifice: let go. [break][break]

“If we do this . . .” she approached acceptance cautiously, though not confirming her support, “And if things go wrong . . .” she shook her head as if that wasn’t an option, “I will never stop fighting for you, to save you from yourself.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 7:23:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it's not worth his life but it's worth hers?[break][break]

met with hypocrisy, he has to physically bite back a response from leaving him, stilling the words as his teeth pinch against his tongue.[break][break]

in the end, all he can do is sigh.[break][break]

"i believe you."[break][break]

he hovers closer to .[break][break]

"and i'll hold you to it."[break][break]

if things go wrong, which they won't.[break][break]

"does this mean you'll help me find it, then?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 7:01:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

There are not many things Eva is unsure of, but this is certainly one of them. She’s caught in the push and pull of the tide that is the greater good. Her gaze fades from him and linger on the depths of the sea, part of her hoping to see the red glow again so they could finish here and now. It never comes. [break][break]

“I don’t really think I have a choice,” A noncommittal answer that leans more towards a yes than a no. [break][break]

She looks up to the sky where Rayquaza disappeared. Matias and Groudon weren’t the only ones that needed to unlock their true potential. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 9:15:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"not really."[break][break]

because he doesn't have one either, despite the bullshit he might feed or anyone else—you always have a choice doesn't seem to apply to them. they are not given that privilege.[break][break]

"best get to it, then."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 19:23:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

They’re a slave to fate, and their own delusions of grandeur. She approaches acceptance cautiously and promises to keep a clear mind because Arceus knows his isn’t. A mix of emotions would leave her foggy and dulled. Boundaries are what’s necessary. [break][break]

Her gaze and hand went to the soaked and nearly non-existent bandages that were once wrapped around his wound, “First, go get yourself properly patched up. There’s a perfectly good hospital in Lilycove or Ever Grande. Come find me after.”[break][break]

The Mega Gyarados reverts back to its original form and is traded out for an emerald Salamence. They rise on crimson wings and disappear into the clouds.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
till forever falls apart
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 3:34:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB