Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Warm Sanctum [S]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 16:40:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Paying the fee to get into the Oceanic Museum, Elise gets time to relax after dealing with a few appointments at the Galarian Embassy yesterday. Her shiny Polteageist in his little butler uniform and bowtie accompanies his mistress into the prehistoric era exhibit with all of the marine fossil Pokemon on display. Her elder cousin had studied on prehistoric Pokemon and he would have insight over the different Pokemon existing in each era millions of years ago. The people that pass by them would comment a bit on how cute Chamomile looked in his uniform while some were probably not aware that the royal Galarian Ambassador and Third Princess of the United Kingdom of Galar would be in the middle of looking at a fossil of a Carracosta herself.[break][break]

“It looks like Remiel would’ve liked it too, right?” She speaks to her butler as the teapot ghost gives her a little nod. More people pass by with a family of four pointing at the dark magenta haired woman in her dark blue coat, gloves, and scarf while one of their kids in the family of four, a small girl, asks her mom if Elise was the princess they saw on the Galarian broadcast. The royal doesn’t mind, they were Galarian immigrants that recognized her due to the media giving her more attention now that she was the royal ambassador to the United Kingdom of Galar.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Baal

He, Him
September 28
Humilau City, Unova
Homosexual
Cruise Line Owner
Civilian
Single
1,95m | 6'4'' height
1,95m | 6'4'' height
⚓ Make sail! Golden Treasure ship ⚓
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nereus
Nereus Onassis
Warm Sanctum [S]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 19:17:11 GMT
Nereus Onassis Avatar

A museum was certainly not a place Nereus would go to often, but when it came to an oceanic museum... then he was interested. An establishment like this is not very common where he came from, he has not even visited one in the other regions he has visited. Hoenn was truly exceptional and he was enjoying it.

"Look Mirio, a specimen like that would look perfect on my boat, what do you think?"

Gholdengo readily agreed although his eyes didn't shine with an old thing like that. Fossils had no value to him, they didn't shine, they weren't gold or silver, but he felt comfortable agreeing with his trainer, after all, if Nereus is happy then he makes everything more luxurious and Gholdengo likes luxury! His refined taste in things drew his attention to a beautiful lady dressed in fine robes.

Slowly he approached the woman and the small crowd around her, also curious about what was happening there.

"See Mirio--" he paused. Noticing that his pokemon was no longer paying attention to his coveted conversation. "Hey Mirio! What are you doing there?!" If no one knew about the grotesque nature of his voice, now they do. Nereus has a rough and hoarse voice, when he laughs or shouts his voice is easily audible - very loud to be more exact. In environments like this it was not at all pleasant for visitors.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Warm Sanctum [S]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 23:41:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Chamomile begins to shoo off the small crowd that were trying to gather around the ambassador until the floating pink china teapot ghost noted the presence of a Gholdengo and what he assumed its trainer being a little loud in calling out to his Pokemon. There were always the Galarian immigrants that recognized who she was even when she had tried to keep a lower profile though the Polteageist points out the man and pokes at his mistress. She looks over to the man and his Gholdengo where the golden Pokemon appeared to be curious of what was going on with the small crowd too.[break][break]

“Sorry, it seems that my presence here attracted the attention of the Galarian immigrants I work with since they know I am my country’s royal ambassador.” She spoke to the man and his curious Gholdengo while her shiny Polteageist butler tries gauging whether the other pair wasn’t going to do any harm to his lady. ‘Chamomile, it’s alright. I don’t think they mean harm.“ The female royal reassured her ghost Pokemon before the teapot ghost relaxes. [break][break]

A small smile came from the dark magenta haired princess as she went on. “Were you two also in the museum to view the exhibits as well?”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Baal

He, Him
September 28
Humilau City, Unova
Homosexual
Cruise Line Owner
Civilian
Single
1,95m | 6'4'' height
1,95m | 6'4'' height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nereus
Nereus Onassis
Warm Sanctum [S]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 14:14:15 GMT
Nereus Onassis Avatar

After the girl's solemn presentation, Nereus felt a little bad for having raised his voice and drawing more attention than he should have. He adjusted his voice with a slight cough and continued with the greeting.

"Forgive me for my lack of politeness. Sometimes I don't have control over my voice..." he said embarrassed. "Nice to meet you royalty, I am Nereus Onassis."

Meanwhile Gholdengo showed a mocking expression about his partner, he knows very well that at any moment the big man could be changing his voice again.

"Mirio... be respectful too." he grumbled.

"Oh yes! It's a beautiful exhibition, hm? I was just imagining one of these beauties here as a sample on my boat. Just look at those fossil specimens from Omastar, one is bigger than the other! Fantastic!" and there he goes, worsening his voice again as Gholdengo had already predicted. Nereus certainly couldn't contain his satisfaction at being there, even more so when he's longing for something he most likely can't have.

"I believe you are already used to visiting environments like this, right?"

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Warm Sanctum [S]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 18:57:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As the large man introduced himself, the female royal gives a small bow of her head in respect. “I’m pleased to meet you, Nereus, and it is fine. I usually think going to look at their exhibits as a quiet past time.” Chamomile gives a tip of his kettle lid as a hat towards the man and his Gholdengo too as the teapot ghost gives a little smile from where he was by his mistress’ side. There were still some families of Galarian heritage that pass by the royal ambassador and the man where they greet her and thank her for the help she had given them in appointments. [break][break]

“I’m sure your boat has very nice decorations over Pokemon that reside in the sea.” She wasn’t sure if the archaeology department studying the fossil Pokemon in various dig sites would let a person get one of those fossils to decorate a vessel, but he begins to ask if she’s been to museums like these. “I have been to museums since I was younger, both in Johto and Galar.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Baal

He, Him
September 28
Humilau City, Unova
Homosexual
Cruise Line Owner
Civilian
Single
1,95m | 6'4'' height
1,95m | 6'4'' height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nereus
Nereus Onassis
Warm Sanctum [S]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 21:58:06 GMT
Nereus Onassis Avatar

"I see..." replied Nereus. "You must be a very important woman for your country. I've only been to Galar once. It would even be interesting to establish a route there for my cruises. In case you didn't know, I own a 'small' cruise franchise called Golden Treasure, which sails between Unova and Alola to more tropical destinations."

He always spoke of business with a twinkle in his eye, although it was fleeting to recall his intentions for Hoenn. Hoenn is a tropical continent too, but Nereus is having serious problems bringing his franchise here. For the time being, he's keeping this information hidden from the female royalty, but perhaps there's a gap in that tour to take care of business, hm.

"Did you say something about the archaeology department?" he asked with a slightly devious pretense. "Hahaha there's nothing Mirio can't easily 'hide' with a coins trick, right pal?" he concluded with a playful tone. And of course it was all just a bad joke, he really wouldn't do that... maybe. Gholdengo certainly wouldn't mind, he was already cracking his knuckles.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Warm Sanctum [S]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 20:33:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

With a cruise franchise like his, maybe the guy did need a bit of endorsement in getting his smaller franchise out there. “I am an important woman for my country since I represent Galar in Hoenn’s hospitality.” She replied with a little nod and went on to remark on his job. “If you need help with getting a route, maybe I can help with that since I lived in the country after I completed my high school education there.” Hulbury could be a bit fitting since it was one of the coastal towns that had a water route.[break][break]

When Nereus asks about the archaeology department, the female royal replies with a smile. “Yes, I have heard the department works closely with the Museum of Natural History and they have excavated on archaeological sites when I’ve read their articles last.” And one of those articles was penned by her elder cousin, who was a renowned archaeologist himself. “Mirio? Is that your Gholdengo?” She begins to ask while her shiny Polteageist looks over to the curious golden ghost type Pokemon.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Baal

He, Him
September 28
Humilau City, Unova
Homosexual
Cruise Line Owner
Civilian
Single
1,95m | 6'4'' height
1,95m | 6'4'' height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nereus
Nereus Onassis
Warm Sanctum [S]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 13:53:01 GMT
Nereus Onassis Avatar

Quickly the conversation began to shift its tone towards Nereus. He saw a small opportunity there and he doesn't usually miss a single one! Although he was still in doubt about the woman's real identity, even with that evidence, to talk about business he needed as much fidelity as possible.

"Hulbury, hm? Looks cool to me... I've seen some pictures." he put his hand on his chin. "Milady, I would love to talk more about business with you, I believe you have given me a glimpse of an opportunity and that is great, but it would be interesting to discuss this in a more appropriate place. We could arrange a meeting if it is not a problem for you... "

He was really excited, although he would be even happier if this opportunity gave him the chance to roam the seas of Hoenn.

"Uh, Mirio? Yes, it's my Gholdengo! His life story is very long, he's been with me since..." then he swallowed the words. Nereus tried to disguise what he intended, even Gholdengo tried to get the attention of the woman and her Pokémon in another way... he desperately did little involuntary tricks with his coins.

"Oh look at this guy, always wanting to be the center of attention HAHAHAHA." It could still see his embarrassed face. "Listen Milady, I hope I'm not taking up too much of your time, but you've been in Hoenn longer, could you be my guide on a tour of the Museum, what do you think? Maybe if you tell me what the most expensive fossil here..."

Which of course he wouldn't try to buy. Right?

Notes: Nope

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Warm Sanctum [S]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 4:06:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

He’s very right that the museum wasn’t the most appropriate place to have a talk over expanding his cruise franchise. “I would love to arrange a meeting when we can find an appropriate place to do that. If you would invite me to a more fitting place to talk, I will come over.” She gives the older man a nod as the shiny Polteageist looks over to the Gholdengo who appeared to be more interested in the fossils at their exhibits than other things.[break][break]

When he talks about his Gholdengo, the ambassador couldn’t help but laugh a little at how silly Mirio was being. “I love how silly Mirio is which is a little contrast to my Polteageist.” She’s asked if she would give Nereus a tour of the museum and Elise responds with a little smile. “Oh yes, I’d be happy to give you a tour through the museum. Which exhibits did you want to know about?”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights