thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
cadillac blood
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 10:31:56 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","becky underbossbeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

taking a moment to gather himself after breaking free from the TELEPORT, theo clears his throat, sighing as he looks down at .[break][break]

"i think people are right to fear you."[break][break]

he says bluntly, only sharing the truth.[break][break]

"you are undoubtedly our strongest weapon, i believe you know this, and that makes me wary of the day your loyalty wavers."[break][break]

instead of stooping down to their level, theo offers his hand.[break][break]

"but i trust you, zev, and i hope you can trust me enough to let me know if there are ever any doubts."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".underbossbeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky"] --accent: #716075 } .becky b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .becky i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .becky { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .becky .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .becky .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .becky .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".becky .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .becky .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .becky .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,055 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
cadillac blood
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 16:54:21 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oblivion"]
[attr="class","top"]‒ ⛶ ✕
[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","symbol"]¤

Zev stared first at Theo's outstretched hand, then up into the underboss' face. Theo's expression was stoic as always, though Zev had no reason to doubt that Theo meant was he was saying. The success of Team Rocket's conquest hinged on each piece working in unison. [break][break]

Though Zev did not believe the organization's leadership had goodwill in mind, he could depend on their selfishness. Their pragmatism. [break][break]

Keeping his own expression neutral, Zev seized Theo's hand and allowed the other man to help him to his feet. He still felt like his body would collapse at any moment, but he willed himself to remain upright as he released Theo's hand. [break][break]

"I've never once doubted a decision I've made, Beckett." [break][break]

Which was truth enough. [break][break]

Swapping out his Hatterene for his Corviknight, Zev resisted the urge to sigh again. "I'm going home. I need to sleep. You know how to reach me if you need anything." [break][break]

The Rocket Beast hauled himself onto the great bird's back. Then, with a powerful flap of her wings, she alighted into the air and soared off.

[attr="class","chartag"]
[break]mission

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","pkmnimg"]

[attr="class","mcredit"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=".oblivion"]--accent: #975FB2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion"]width: 470px; margin: 0px auto; padding-bottom: 1px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; border-bottom: 30px solid #272727; background-color: #232323; z-index:1; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion a"]font: 13px 'Roboto'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion b"]font: bold 13px 'Roboto'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody i"]color: #636363; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .symbol"]font-size: 150px; position: absolute; top: -35px; left: -25px; opacity: 0.05; transform: rotate(20deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .top"]height: 20px; background: #181818; color:#aaa; text-align: right; padding-right: 10px; font-size:10px; padding-top: 5px; letter-spacing: 5px; cursor: pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .textbody"]padding: 40px 50px 40px 80px; color: #aaaaaa; font: 13px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; position: relative; overflow: hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .chartag"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .chartag a"]font: bold 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .notes"]text-align: left; border-left: 3px solid #303030; margin: 20px 70px 40px 100px; padding-left:15px; color: #aaaaaa; font: 13px 'Roboto'; position: relative; overflow: hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .pkmnimg"]text-align: right;margin-top:-20px; margin-bottom: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .pkmnimg img"]height: 45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .mcredit"]position: relative; z-index:99; left:10px; margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion .mcredit a"]font-size: 13px; color:#2C2C2C; border:1px solid; padding:5px 8px; background-color:#232323; transition:0.5s all; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oblivion:hover .mcredit a"]color:#4A3B58; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
cadillac blood
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 5:17:48 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","becky underbossbeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

as makes their departure back home to recover, theo exhales, not realizing the tension he had been carrying in his shoulders when in the company of the avatar.[break][break]

as silence envelops him, he digs deeper into his thoughts, reflecting on what he's learned today, and how he needs to adapt moving forward.[break][break]

at the end of the day, is an avatar; they serve team rocket the same as anyone else. but avatars are unpredictable. they are dangerous.[break][break]

take at the kyurem incident, for example. even years of conditioning and training weren't enough to leash the admin. theo would be a fool to think they could ever expect the same from .[break][break]

so, he has to rely on goodwill and faith even if it paints him a fool. but, for team rocket, he must.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".underbossbeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky"] --accent: #716075 } .becky b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .becky i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .becky { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .becky .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .becky .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .becky .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".becky .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .becky .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .becky .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cadillac blood
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 5:51:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven