JAMES BAKER
zappy zap
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 4:16:57 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","james bakerboy"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

tasked with better familiarizing himself with the fine art of battling, james finds himself out at new mauville, accompanied by his manectric whom he feels most comfortable with.[break][break]

in his hands is a guidebook loaded into a tablet for easy perusing. he looks around, wondering where to start.[break][break]

"think we should just jump into random battles, onigiri? trial by fire kinda vibes."

[break][break]

[break]
elec/steel

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"] --accent:#5d7070!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
zappy zap
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 5:59:30 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A Charlie Brown Christmas always played on a Poketube channel she followed when she boots it up on her smartphone, but the royal will have time to watch it later. Her Mismagius follows her inside New Mauville where it was a place a bit far from Mauville City and appeared to have some wild Pokemon living there. As the royal ambassador notes another presence, a man holding a little guidebook and his Manectric, were there too, she began to approach both of them.[break][break]

“I think you have the same idea for training, yes?” Her question came with some curiosity as her spectral partner comes up beside her. “I haven’t mapped much of this place, but I’m more than happy to train alongside you.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,972 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
zappy zap
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 7:29:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNETON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGNET PULL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DURALUDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHT METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
505 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
zappy zap
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 4:41:33 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

too lost in his thoughts as he reads his tablet, he doesn't hear her approach, and fully expecting this place to himself, the presence of another catches him off guard, surprising him as he jumps a little.[break][break]

"holy—sorry, yes! training, yes. that'd be nice."[break][break]

chuckling, he clears his throat and introduces himself.[break][break]

"i'm james and this is onigiri."[break][break]

duraludon's LIGHT METAL allows it to sneak up as well only to scare james all the same. he jumps, which causes an empty pokeball to fall out of his backpack that ends up capturing the duraludon.[break][break]

CATCHING DURALUDON

[break][break]

[break]
elec/steel

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
zappy zap
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 7:30:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

When the man is a little surprised that she had greeted him out of the blue, the royal Galarian ambassador gives a word of apology with a flustered face. “Oh, I’m sorry! I was um…wanting to train here too, so I thought we can go together.” Well, he didn’t mind that the female royal could tag with him over training in the abandoned power plant since her Mismagius needed to get a bit more stronger than Mana was now. [break][break]

Mana doesn’t look at the two other Pokemon though the royal ambassador noted that her companion tries to catch a Duraludon for himself. “My name is Elise Calcifet and this is my partner, Mana.” Elise introduces her name and the Mismagius’ to James and his Manectric like a proper, well-bred Galarian royal princess.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
zappy zap
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 18:56:49 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PLUSLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PLUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ELECTRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NUZZLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOGEDEMARU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZING ZAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE DURALUDON!
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
505 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
zappy zap
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 4:54:27 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"no! we don't mind at all. some company would be nice, actually."[break][break]

because new mauville is vast and vacant which makes it both dangerous and scary, so it's always safer to travel in groups.[break][break]

"are you much of a battler, elise? well i suppose most people in hoenn are nowadays..."[break][break]

he trails off, distracted by the appearance of a plusle that leaps up at him only to be met with a readied pokeball. quick reactions from mr. .[break][break]

CATCHING PLUSLE
[break][break]

[break]
elec/steel

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
zappy zap
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 8:08:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

As the man spoke, he doesn’t mind that she can keep him company since the power plant would be dangerous if she went on alone. “Thank you, James. I know traveling alone is a little dangerous, so I will be happy to go with you.” Though she hasn’t been in Hoenn for a long time like her elder cousin, the history behind New Mauville as an older power plant would give her an interest in looking at its history. Exploring much of the plant could take a little while to map out if she had to patrol around as a ranger cadet too.[break][break]

“I am much of a battler since I’ve taken the Johto gym challenge a few years ago where I’ve gotten four of their badges and more recently had gotten two gym badges here in Hoenn too.” Elise replies to the man’s question while seeing her purple ghost fire a Shadow Ball at a Togedemaru who wanted to battle with her Mismagius. The little portly electric type Pokemon attacks the ghost type with Zing Zap and as the female small hedgehog-like Pokemon gets hit by a Psychic from the ghostly witch, the royal tosses a Dusk Ball at the tired Togedemaru.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Catching Togedemaru!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,972 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
zappy zap
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 5:25:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PROBOPASS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGNET PULL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNETIC FLUX
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOCK ON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TRI ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHARJABUG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTERY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VICE GRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STICKY WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRING SHOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
505 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
zappy zap
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 7:46:03 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"damn! six badges total. you're making me look like a chump in comparison, which is true."[break][break]

james sits on a grand total of zero badges earned. but at least he's been to two other universes![break][break]

feeling the keys in his pocket move, as though drawn to something, he looks over and realizes it's a probopass' MAGNET PULL. manectric lets loose a ROAR that scares it away, making it easy for the pokeball to catch it off guard.[break][break]

"if i wanted to get better at battling...where should i start?"[break][break]

CATCHING PROBOPASS
[break][break]

[break]
elec/steel

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights