part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
Have We Met Before? [M]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 0:40:13 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
Route 121 was the closest thing to Bravo's old habitat that she could think of here in Hoenn; endless sprawled-out fields along the shoreline. Winds picking up every now and then, tussling hair and tails as she watched how the Paldean Tauros ran to and fro with rapidly increasing speed. Although it was not home to the toro brava, it was the closest thing they would find to it. 

[break][break] 

Galayne sauntered several hundred meters behind alongside a path that had deviated from the main road; thought the lack of trees still allowed her to keep track of said road even this far away. A loud moo echoing across the fields makes the Kalosian smile. The sight reminds her of how esctatic her mother's Furfrous ran across the manor grounds back in Anistar City. Except her 'canine companion' was thrice their size and a whole lot heavier. Only Bravo's enthusiasm seemed equal her enthusiasm for reaching the top of the hill.

[break][break]
A few trees up said hill would function as her chosen picnic spot; shadow to shield her and her party once the midday sun sat at its heighest, and the perfect vantage point to keep an eye out for her favorite brass of water-type pokémon once she'd let them out. Putting the basket down she carefully started unpacking a large -rather clumsy- blanket featuring Anistar's sundail and an intricately embroided coat of arms within it; a little gift from home.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#35b2da;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Have We Met Before? [M]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 21:21:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Aside from Mt. Pyre being near Route 121, there was a wide field filled with grass that Elise’s Houndour would be running around. Winter had been colder this month as she feels the wind blow past her. Covering herself in her dark blue coat, the female royal puts on her winter gloves to make sure her hands were warm from the December winter. While her Houndour was running around, the female Lurantis notices another woman and her Pokemon were nearby in the field too. One of those Pokemon that the silver-haired woman had was a Tauros in a dark coat of fur, probably not a native Kantonian variant.[break][break]

Before the Lurantis could catch the Houndour, the dark type canine almost runs into the large bovine and runs off to the side where he accidentally bumps into the woman. Luckily, the Lurantis would catch up to the smaller dog while the ambassador had caught up to her two Pokemon with a bow of apology to the silver-haired woman. “I’m very sorry, he can get a little excitable where there is a lot of free space to roam around.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
Taking back control, defiantly
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
Have We Met Before? [M]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 23:56:57 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
A little ball of fur, fast and nimble, dodging the cumbersome bull with surprising swiftness. Galayne had noticed the Houndour approaching too late, still busy trying to wrestle the blanket when it bumps into her. Had it not been for the tree behind her she would've surely toppled over, and stares in bewilderment at the pokémon partially hidden beneath the blanket she partially dropped to keep her balance. Its snout peeks from underneath it; familiar beyond reason.

[break][break]
She knows the type hidden beneath it, now scuffling to freedom, and feels a lump forming in her throat. A lump hard to swallow, beads of sweat pearling on her back. In a moment that feels like an eternity to her she stares at the Houndour staring back at her. Its familiarity a torture. She loved it once; its species and a specific specimen she once called her own. She still does. But her mind and body only remember the fear when they huffed fire, and decided that fear was more important than the fond memories.

[break][break]
Closing her eyes, Galayne grips the blanket more tightly to will away the slight shaking of her hands and forces a smile. A smile that surprisingly meets her eyes as she kneels to pet the little canine. "Hey little guy," The shiver never fully leaves her hands, but with the winter weather she can just blame the cold instead.

[break][break]
When she hears a voice -presumably its trainer- Galayne raises her head, only to see a face she had not expected, and a Lurantis by the purple-haired woman's side. This time her smile seems more genuine. "Oh, not to worry! Bravo's just the same in all honesty, and I can't quite blame them for being so giddy in these open fields." The Kalosian chuckles, rising to her feet. "Wouldn't you say so, Your Excellency?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#35b2da;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Have We Met Before? [M]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 2:36:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Cerberus feels the pet coming from the white haired woman and lets her pet his head with a little wag of his tail. Luckily, the other woman didn’t appear to be bothered much by Elise’s Houndour bumping into her and her blacK Tauros was the same in being giddy outside in the field. Come to think of it, Elise did recognize the woman herself when Galayne calls the ambassador by her title. The Valois heiress was the former old girlfriend of Remiel’s where he talked about the Kalosian noblewoman at some point.[break][break]

“I would say so, yes. Bravo does seem like he is having a good time.” The purple-haired female royal gives a nod to the heiress before she replied with a little smile. “Remy has told me about you a little bit, so I am happy to see you again. How have you been?” The Lurantis looks over to the black Tauros since Misaki had not seen a dark coating on a Tauros like that one before or she hasn’t seen much of other regional variants.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights