vct: cian vs desiree
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 12:12:46 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tripleh handsomehoennhotshot"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"oh-em-gee it's you! desiree!"[break][break]

cian waves across the battlefield at his assigned opponent, pleasantly surprised to see as he had intended to meet up with her after their gift exchange over christmas.[break][break]

"i'm sorry we have to meet like this and even more sorry about the loss you're going to take! heh!"[break][break]

his froakie points across, ready to fight.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".handsomehoennhotshot"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 23:32:06 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Bonjour~! ♡" Desiree exclaimed with a soft wave in return, releasing a portable stool from its confines. It was a surprise to see Cian here, out of all the people that she could have imagined facing off against; perhaps the dynamax zone was arriving a bit earlier than she had anticipated. Twirling a braid through her fingers as she peered from her chair, the competitive nature he was showcasing was quite infectious, to say the least.[break][break]

A tap of her ring released her Hatterene, laughing silently at the pointing of the tiny frog. "I'm down to play competitively if you are, ♡" she chuckled, shooting her mega scrunchie up and down into the sky, ".. Gloss is anything but timid when it comes to battle, she envisions leaving here with exclusively wins~!"[break][break]

Though the fairy type was boisterous in her confidence, Desiree simply wanted to put on a show and give it all the opportunities in the world to face off against others. Winning was unnecessary in her eyes, only experience against those with complete confidence.[break][break]

"Bring it on, it's so exciting~! ♡"

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 4:20:39 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"i hope gloss is able to manifest it into reality!"[break][break]

his chuckles fade as he hops the fence to go whisper something into froakie's ear.[break][break]

"don't let her do that. let's beat the shit out of that fairy witch looking ass. got it, froakie-san?"[break][break]

after, he stands back up and gives a thumbs-up, then hops back over and lets the battle start.[break][break]

froakie starts it simple with a HYDRO PUMP.[break][break]

vsI5xeCT[break]
+10 FROM SYGNA SUIT[break]
HP: 3/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 2:48:57 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Manifesting such things into reality seemed to be trivial to the fairy type, especially now, as the azure frog appeared just as petite as it was easily able to take on defeat. Sharp fangs intertwined with a smile and a giggle, a graceful levitation led Gloss to take to the center of the arena, ready to take home a victory in the name of complete, limitless power. While it envisioned taking on stronger opponents, throwing around the water type seemed all the more entertaining.[break][break]

Desiree nodded in response to his thumbs up, raising a hand to her cheek. "Battling in silence isn't quite.. my forte," she said, tossing out a square-shaped wireless speaker onto the field's outskirts, ".. let's give a good show, no? ♡"[break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1089043449778548807/1191253471287062578/CASHFORGOLD__Sidewalks_and_Skeletons_-_CHAR_Crystal_Castles_cover.mp3?ex=65a4c43f&is=65924f3f&hm=d603c1ac014350e99ff080703555d56eea17c836e00c8fec5d7ff96d22b2f2ec&[/player][break][break]

Rather than standing and giving a performance, she simply wavered her hands around the air beside her as if she were composing the song; Hatterene was the real star at this moment, not her. Struck with the quick HYDRO PUMP, the fairy type faltered and seethed while interlocking eyes with its opponent. Out of its lips wafted bright honeydew-scented puffs of glistening powder, MAGIC POWDER, throughout the arena. If the frog were to inhale the clouds of dew, its typing would change to purely psychic, no doubt.[break][break]

IQjqBjfx

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 3/3[break]
- GIMMICK: MEGA otw

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 4:27:06 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

to counter MAGIC POWDER, froakie simply holds its breath, able to do so for a prolonged period of time due to the training it's gone through. cian's reigment covers all bases.[break][break]

"keep going ribbit-san! try and break your record!"[break][break]

nodding, froakie's cheeks puff up as it tries to SMACK DOWN 's hatterene.[break][break]

Bx7Ubrrx[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 6:11:55 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Froakie holding its breath to avoid inhaling the magical powder of the forest witch was, well, quite offensive to the forest witch. It wanted nothing more but to share its whimsical beauties and fantasies with the slimy frog before it was to attempt tearing into it with full force; it was never one to give into playing easy, and though a delicate strategy of hers was foiled, there were still just as many possibilities. Despite the Froakie being able to land the smackdown due to the anger that arose from not being one to partake in the puffs of powder, a wink shot from behind let Desiree know it was ready amidst her musical composition.[break][break]

"Your record will have no place in this battle of ours~! ♡ Gloss," she exclaimed with her mega scrunchie in hand, flinging it upward as it became imbued with energies, ".. become extra glossy~! Matte, satin, sheen~! All of it~!"[break][break]

Taking on its mega-evolved form, Gloss silently turgled as it looked down at the Froakie, the difference in size even more explicit. Wavering its three appendages flowing from the back of its hat, brilliant energies cast out from its glowing eyes in the form of PSYCHIC PULSATIONS, an attempt to bring it mental paranoia and headache.

IJaX3t6a +20

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 2/3[break]
- GIMMICK: MEGA gets +20 on two consecutive rolls. this the first consecutive roll

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 6:20:20 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

there isn't much going on in froakie's head which could be one reason why PSYCHIC PULSATIONS don't do nearly enough damage. froakie simply blinks in return, feeling a headache coming on as it tries to SMACK DOWN once more.[break][break]

"oh! your gift was so nice desiree, i have it here."[break][break]

he pulls out the gracidea star charm bracelet had made him, though it's missing a MEGA STONE at the moment.[break][break]

"i don't use mega evolution too often but this is so cute! i owe ya one!"[break][break]

HW9h745e[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 6:36:19 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Despite the nature of the psychedelic psychic manipulation wavering through the Froakie's mind, it took a bit more focus to bestow it than Gloss would have liked to admit. It was just such a tiny creature, whereas the fairy type was ultimately accustomed to facing off against those of its size or larger; though seeing it blink in return was satisfying regardless, it craved more flashy arrays and spectacles, more laborious reactions to mental and physical pain. Yet in comparison to its opponent, Gloss was overthinking, which led it to be hit with yet another effective smackdown.[break][break]

"OMG you kept it~? ♡ I'm so glad you like it, they sell out sososo fast at the stores," she smiled, sitting on the edge of her seat, ".. and nah, you don't have to owe me a thing! I adore the blossoms you sent me, I would have brought them had I known I'd be facing off against you! Though.. they definitely need more training."[break][break]

As its trainer spoke to Cian, Gloss figured that a fleeting conversation like that one would be just enough to distract. Wavering rose-hued starlight around its body, a crackle would rain down from the skies- a G-MAX SMITE, directly aimed toward the tiny ass frog. The Hatterene felt it was fitting to attempt a godly smite, as she embraced her personal god complex with all the whimsy and love in the world.

wH2nwkCe +20

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 1/3[break]
- GIMMICK: MEGA gets +20 on two consecutive rolls. this the second consecutive roll

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 6:43:54 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"that they do! they're so cute, i miss them."[break][break]

his response to is kept brief as he watches G-MAX SPITE strike from the heavens, zapping froakie still to send it to the ground.[break][break]

"oh ribbit-san..."[break][break]

down but not out, froakie's SUBSTITUTE reveals itself as the real one appears below hatterene. it jumps up, slamming its body for a SMACK DOWN.[break][break]

z9TpPgud[break]
HP: 2/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 6:56:59 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"You can come visit them whenever you'd like~! ♡ They both currently reside at the Psychedelic Chateau in Evergrande City." She smiled, quite shocked yet delighted at the smite that unfurled from the skies.[break][break]

The Hatterene basked in delight as it came crashing down, soaking in the music of what she thought was a victory. Looking around to the crowd with bliss in her eyes as they cheered, kisses ran rampant from her lips, pushed out by her three hat ribbons. Though, her pride was once again destroyed as it was made clear that the attack was bestowed unto a substitute rather than the real, tiny slime fucker.[break][break]

Despite its fondness of silence and whimsical trills, an ethereal 'tch' was formed from its lips at the third smackdown successfully landed. Bearing its fangs, it had become angrier than ever before; a scream followed its noise of resentment and distaste, casting a brilliant DAZZLING GLEAM from beneath its hat. Almost like an angry, hateful, malice-packed spotlight, it wished to absorb all the joy and health from the Froakie's previous successes.[break][break]

"Your little buddy is doing amazing, Cian~! ♡"

a7x0kF9X

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: mega already used bonuses to rolls turgle turgle tch

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 6:59:29 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"oooh i'll check my cal and let you know!"[break][break]

he makes a mental note of it before focusing on the battle before being distracted once more by 's compliment.[break][break]

"hehe thanks your cutie is doing great too!"[break][break]

blinded by DAZZLING GLEAM, froakie lets out a soft cry, feeling drained all of a sudden. down to one life each, it tries its best to win the battle with one final SMACK DOWN.[break][break]

RCQlyuck[break]
HP: 1/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 7:09:39 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Thank you~! ♡ She manifests perfection, her dreams waft into pastel clouds of brilliant rose~!"[break][break]

It was quite easy to tell how exhausted both of the pokemon had appeared from their respective sides of the battlefield, yet Desiree knew that holding onto the good vibes rather than shock and erratic efforts to win would allow Gloss to establish a better chance within her endowed psyche. This was much different than the contest she had participated in, as all chances of winning fell into the hands of her blossom rather than her bum; but it was just as entertaining to watch, even if her blossom was withered with anger.[break][break]

Letting out a sigh of exhaustion and anger as the Froakie hit it with a fourth smackdown, its previous levitation led it to land gracefully on the ground. Yet, it wished to win just as much as the water type did, competitive as ever- even within its restlessness. Envisioning pastel pink clouds raining petals upon the world, from its lips fluttered a kiss of a single SHADOW BALL, the last attack it could muster.

7GwIAmr9

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: mega already used bonuses to rolls turgle turgle tch

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 9:33:34 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

he blinks.[break][break]

"woah..."[break][break]

maybe he should've focused on the battle more then maybe he would've been able to hold on to a three-one lead. but, no, here he is, walking away against as the loser.[break][break]

"oh well. onto the next! see ya around des-chan!"[break][break]

HP: 0/3[break][break]

CIAN LOSES!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 20:10:13 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

After the shadow ball made contact against the froggie's skin, the battle had concluded, granting Gloss the ability to finally get some rest and soothe her competitive seethe. Clasping her hands together in delight, Desiree jumped up and down as the crowd roared their cheers; the outcome given had not been expected, but the Hatterene always had a habit of pulling through at the last minute. Perhaps it was due to her fairy skin getting used to the smackdowns, or maybe just sheer determination presented in her withered anger.[break][break]

"Twas fun, Cian~! ♡ Good luck with the rest of your matches, I hope you can manifest victories in all your realities~!" Desiree smiled, gathering her things and sparking a cigarette between her lips. ".. gg ez~!"[break][break]

desiree wins!

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: Mega Evolution

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 3:56:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: