He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
766 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
VCT: Noel VS Elise
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 19:31:04 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

It was always a pleasant surprise to see the Galarian princess. She had taught Noel more than he would ever find out himself about the region that laid beyond this land. Having that perspective from someone so far away taught him invaluable lessons that the world was much larger than he thought. But for today, they would face off for the first time. Today they were not friends, but rivals vying for the right to win. His Shaymin leaps out from its perch on Noel's shoulder as the trainer himself lets off a warm smile.[break][break]

"Hey there Elise, I'm honestly surprised to see you here. Is the princess out on the front lines today?"[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]HP:3/3

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 22:12:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After the events of the conflict around the island in Route 105 had made her contemplate whether she really thought taking a more combative role would be a good idea for her in future faction fights. She did make a promise to the Sheriff of Dewford Town that the female royal won’t be a sword to Hoenn, that job was for people like Josh and Matias to take on in the field of battle. As the ambassador steps into her place at the arena, Elise finds Noel who greets her and jokes a little if she was getting into the front lines now.[break][break]

“I would expect to see you at the tournament judging by how much you liked battles, Noel. As for being on the front lines, I don’t see myself going to be the sword to Hoen when I can be its shield.” A chuckle and a warm smile came from the Galarian princess as her Mismagius floats up to join her and watch the little Shaymin jump off Noel’s shoulder. “It is good to see you again nonetheless. My Mismagius is happy to battle against your Shaymin.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
- Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
766 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 6:11:51 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

She seemed much more livelier than the last time he saw her. Noel was glad that she may have found her resolve to keep going and help protect this land alongside him and so many others. The world needed more people like them, slowly but surely, they could make Hoenn a better place for all. But these thoughts would have to be for another time, they had a match to get through. Tapping on his Tera orb placed on his belt, his Shaymin immediately transforms into its Grass Tera[break][break]

"It's good to see you as well. I would be honored to have this duel against you. It's not every day you get to fight a princess after all. Now let's get this started!"[break][break]

Starting things off with a bang, Noel's Shaymin would use one of its most powerful attacks in its arsenal, Seed Flare. Waves of green energy would radiate off his body which then jutted out in the form of harsh projectiles that shot straight towards the floating Mismagius.

[attr="class","notes"]HP: 3/3[break][break]
Tera Gimmick: Activated[break][break]

x458qKeJ+15

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 4:15:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The female royal gives Noel a little nod that she sees his Tera Orb glow to teratalize his Shaymin to the Grass Tera Type. “Let’s go then, I would be honored to have this duel with you and your Shaymin.” She hadn’t gone back on the promise she made to Sheriff Navy of Dewford Town since he had told her in her hospital stay that she had a better role to play than being the sword. Tapping onto her Tera Orb around her belt too, the pink glow teratalizes her ghost to the Fairy Tera Type. [break][break]

When the fairy tera crowned Mismagius gets pelted with a Seed Flare by the other terastalized Shaymin, Mana lets loose a blinding blast of Dazzling Gleam which made the pink glow shine from her pink heart-like crystallized crown. If his Shaymin was giving everything it got, the witch ghost would be happy to oblige the smaller grass type with everything she had too.[break][break]

j5buDcq| + 15

[break][break]

NOTES

- Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
766 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 17:53:02 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

It seemed like the time she had spent on her own had made her grow stronger. Noel was glad to see the Galarian put this much effort so far into the match, it would make for an exciting time. As the two Pokemon were now fully terastalized, they each were boosted in strength with no stops being pulled now. The blast of fairy power smacks right onto Noel's Shaymin, causing it to wince in pain for a moment.[break][break]

"I see you've been training Elise, good for you. I remember when we first met and how you didn't really have much confidence in yourself, and now look at you. I'm sure you could defeat just about anyone now."[break][break]

Recovering from the attack, the grass-type would launch its assault once more. If the ghost felt safe at range, it would have to just close the distance. Sprinting forward and jumping up into the air straight towards the Mismagius, it would attempt a Zen Headbutt towards the flying creature.

Tera Gimmick: Not Activated[break][break]

bbKRHtUr

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 19:36:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As Noel talks about how confident she had become compared to the first time they met, the Galarian royal replies with a little smile. “Thank you, I didn’t care much for the opinions of the Galarian Prime Minister, my other elder cousin, and my aunt, so I wanted to do my own path and get stronger without all of the insecurities I had since childhood.” Their berating and insults almost melts away once she knew that they both were power hungry people who didn’t think well for Galar’s future.[break][break]

When the Mismagius takes the Shaymin’s Zen Headbutt after the small hedgehog leaps in the air to tackle her, the Mismagius screeched in pain and her three chest jewels glow blue in launching a Psychic blast to give back to the Shaymin’s attack on her.[break][break]

|ov_Hn94 + 15

[break][break]

NOTES

- Health: 1/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
766 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 18:09:25 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

He knew far too well just how hurtful people can be. Growing up in his childhood, he was constantly insulted and berated for his roughhousing with other children. If only they knew back then that all he wanted was to be involved. But now, the experience had made him stronger, and he would use those memories as a stepping stone for his journey.[break][break]

"That's very brave of you. It seems the Elise I knew back then has all grown up now. I guess the same could be said for me. More than likely, that's probably just what happens when you spend too much time here in Hoenn."[break][break]

The attack lands accordingly against the small Shaymin, causing to be knocked backwards and fall onto the floor. After getting back up to its feet, it launches one more assault against the flying witch, this time with an Energy Ball that was shot through the air, aiming to smack against the ghost-type.

Tera Gimmick: Not Activated[break][break]

RK59Qp3J

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 19:44:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Having to make the promise to Sheriff Navidson back at the hospital and her injury being sustained at Route 105’s island made the royal ambassador all grown up now. “I imagine it must be the same for you since you’ve lived here in Hoenn all of your life. Back then…I could feel the world tumble down when I was ostracized and bullied for most of my childhood and teenage years until I was able to go here in Hoenn a year ago.” She gives Noel a little nod in confirmation to what he said. Those that tormented her then were now no longer bigger in her eyes, they really served to make her a bit stronger each day.[break][break]

When the grassy hedgehog takes the attack from the floating ghost witch, an Energy Ball is fired towards the Mismagius. Mana had a lot to go if she wanted to make a comeback here, so the ghost floats off to the right side in dodging the Shaymin’s Energy Ball. A cackle came from the purple phantom as she launches a Mystical Fire to attack the Shaymin with burning blue flames![break][break]

i55NaV2y + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
Health: 1/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
766 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 15:40:50 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The fiery attack manages to land its mark on the small Shaymin. It's body is set ablaze as it rolls around to put out the fire. It lets out a sigh of relief as it manages to return to its original state, albeit slightly singed. Even though this battle appeared to be one-sided, Elise was much more than capable of turning this around.[break][break]

"Heh, look at you. You've managed to put us on the backfoot already. If that's not a testament to your skills then I don't know what is. But it's not over yet, we plan on finishing up with next move. Try and dodge this!"[break][break]

Standing firmly onto the ground, the small hedgehog would begin to draw in power to unleash its next mighty attack. As the power of the sun, although weakened due to the storms, gives energy to Noel's Pokemon, it lets out a battle cry to signal its move. A Solar Beam is let loose and sent flying towards the Mismagius, hoping to finish this with the next blow.

[attr="class","notes"]HP: 2/3[break][break]
Tera Gimmick: Activated[break][break]

YSuKArds+15

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 16:50:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

With her HP on its last legs, the female royal wonders how her Mismagius will last against a Shaymin that had 2 HP. Still, they had to try making a comeback too and as Noel spoke, the ambassador responds with a nod. “I won’t let you finish us off without bringing your Shaymin’s HP down another point.” Her Mismagius watches the little Shaymin prepare the energy it needs to make a big attack. Storms up in the sky wouldn’t be the best place to do it, but the Solar Beam that comes after was stronger after the grass type hedgehog charges it.[break][break]

Floating up to the air below the Solar Beam attack, Mana’s red eyes glow as she tries to keep herself in the battle with releasing a Shadow Ball. The dark sphere of ghost-type energy attempts to bring the hurt to Noel’s Shaymin, for better or for worse in her potential last round against the smaller hedgehog.[break][break]

fFf2H_eo + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 1/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
766 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 16:38:42 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel's Shaymin simply takes the Shadow Ball head on. Unmoving, it neither flinches or tries to dodge away. Letting off one last Energy Ball, the attack would land surely against the Mismagius, doing enough damage to cause its HP to deplete to zero. As the Mismagius fell, Noel and Shaymin revel in their win with excitement.[break][break]

"Yes!" He exclaims aloud, "Nice one Shaymin!"[break][break]

As the match settled down to an end, he and his Pokemon walk towards Elise, a heartening smile shown across his face.[break][break]

"Nice job out there Elise, it was a great match and you should be proud of yourself. How about we finish today off with a snack?

[attr="class","notes"]Victory!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 8:14:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Shaymin took the Shadow Ball and the hedgehog’s last attack ended up fainting the ghost. Expecting that the little grass hedgehog would win in the end, Elise returns her fainted Mismagius back inside her Moon Ball and hears Noel cheer for his Shaymin. Though this was the very first time that she battled properly with Noel, the feeling of being happy for him emitted from her smile.[break][break]

He praised her for doing a good job in their battle and asks if they can finish the day off with a snack. “I had a lot of fun with you and though I’ve lost, your Shaymin deserved the win since the little one is stronger now. I’ll certainly join you for a snack to finish the day off.” The royal ambassador replied to the blue-haired ranger with a little chuckle.

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 0/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

shadowmod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,701 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:23:21 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB