fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
469 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS [DD]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 3:17:43 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempgideon"]
[attr="class","body"]

's frown deepened.[break][break]

He knew his brother was right. Happiness was something he wanted for himself, of course, but in his mind... life hadn't been all that bad lately, in all honesty.[break][break]

Oddly, Gideon internally resisted the idea of returning to online dating. The thought of seeing someone else was completely overshadowed by memories of — groaning roughly in his ear, kissing his neck, smiling like the sun.[break][break]

"...Right. I forgot about AmiGO." Admittedly, he hadn't had much success with the app when it was first released. Matches had dwindled almost immediately. Someone had even described him as 'dry' of all things. That was about when Gideon had stopped bothering with it.[break][break]

Rubbing the back of his neck, the professor continued with a tired, "I'll keep it in mind, Gunner. For now, I'm just..."[break][break]

"I'm not ready."

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempgideon"]--accent:#d49f3a;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempgideon .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 21:51:47 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner stilled. Even in his drunk, persistent state, he understood the state of not being ready. Even when he'd thought he was emotionally ready for a new girlfriend, it hadn't worked out. [break][break]

Perhaps he'd never be ready. [break][break]

"Okay, sure," Gunner said, taking another big gulp from his glass. He set down his phone and said the first thing that came to him afterward. "Hey, you want another drink? Or are you good?" [break][break]

He squinted at the clock hanging on his wall. [break][break]

"Shit, it's pretty late. You can stay the night if you want. I promise the couch is really comfy." He shot his older brother a lopsided grin. "Or we can make a fort like we used to when we were kids."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
469 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 0:18:46 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempgideon"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I'm good."[break][break]

Clapping his hands over his knees, Gideon eased out of the dining room chair, albeit somewhat unsteadily. Luckily the edge of the dining table was there to offer support.[break][break]

"What did you just say? A fort?" The delayed processing that came with being inebriated was doing a number of Gideon's brain. Did Gunner really just...?[break][break]

Eventually, a delighted grin spread across the professor's face. [break][break]

He never looked like this when he was sober. Would have never done this if he was sober. But for a moment, he was able to let go of all of his worries and stresses.[break][break]

was good at that — at helping him shed all of his official titles and responsibilities until he could simply be an older brother.[break][break]

"I don't even care if you're joking. Let's do it. You grab the blankets and I'll grab the pillows. Hall closet, right?" [break][break]

They'd make the best damn fort there ever was.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempgideon"]--accent:#d49f3a;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempgideon .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempgideon .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 0:35:02 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven