Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
HOWAARON RETURNS: Howard v. Aaron [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 10:20:12 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Wait, no! Stop!" Howard shouted as he was shoved onto the stage by a pair of burly security guards. "You've got the wrong guy! I'm not actually fighting in the tournament. I just got lost on the way to the bathroom!"

"You're Howard Slate?" One of the burly guards asked him.

"Yeah, I'm Howard Slayte! But there's a mistake! I'm not that Howard Slate! There must be some mistake! Maybe there's another Howard somewhere?"

The two guards looked at each other, then at Howard, then at his opponent standing across from him. They snorted, then kicked Howard into the arena.

"Right. Enjoy the tournament. Weirdo."

Howard rubbed his eyes in annoyance. Didn't they get that he wasn't Howard Slate? He was Howard Slayte. They were two entirely separate people! Yet he couldn't exactly escape the tournament now. He'd have to throw hands for a little bit, before finding a way out of the tournament when the chance arrived.

"Alright. Let's boogie! Serizawa, ready to rumble?" When asked, the Larvitar let out a high pitched roar, clearly ready to face any challenger. Howard looked across to see his opponent. Immediately, Howard's face fell. "You've gotta be kidding me."

HP: 3/3
MECHANIC: NONE

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 21:06:58 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron's expression mirrors 's once their eyes meet. his confidence gives way to a scowl as he remembers him — the big backpack guy that had saved his life in an unspeakable way. he folds his arms and grumbles a command that makes his pikachu race out onto the field. [break][break]"you come all the way here to kiss me again?" [break][break]
despite the intimacy once shared, aaron gives no quarter. his dynamax band sparks with energy, then his pikachu grows impossibly large with a rumbling piii.
[break][break]
HP: 4/4[break]
gigantamax gimmick
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 7:14:12 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You wish. You almost bit my tongue off last time." Howard rolled his eye into the heavens. "You're welcome, by the wa-"

PIII-"

The heavens filled with a giant Pikachu. Howard's jaw dropped to the floor. He had heard that the League had perfected Dynamax and its Power Spots, but he didn't think that they'd use them for sport. Were they stupid? The only gift he wanted from Eternatus was currently relaxing in Team Rocket's freezer.

"What the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

PIIIIIII-"

"LARVITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!"

Picking up a sharpened rock, Serizawa lunged forward to Thrash the colossal Pikachu into the dirt.

3/3

qTkMI|4z

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 1:40:07 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i don't wish for shit — "[break][break]aaron is accustomed to the awesome size of his gigantamax pikachu at this point in the tournament, so 's reaction catches him off guard. why the fuck is this guy always tweaking? he wonders, wincing at the cacophony of their somehow-already-chaotic battle. [break][break]piii?[break][break]the electric-type tilts her head with an inquistive twitch of her ear as the larvitar runs up to thrash her. a colossal foot raises up, then swiftly comes down to crush the rock-type with her quick attack. [break][break]
gigantamax gimmick

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
8SZmC6FS

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 4:03:29 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Look, man, it was a calculated attempt to save you. Can't Bagons be Bagons?"

That was not a Quick Attack. That was the equivalent of throwing a book at a Joltik in order to crush the life from it. Luckily, Serizawa was pretty quick. Maybe it'd be able to dodge the strike? Should he tell it to do something? By the time Howard had shouted "Dodge," the Larvitar disappeared under the large Pikachu's rotund foot.

Howard let out a shriek. Was this some sort of violation? There had to be a rule against putting a hundred thousand pounds of pressure on a Larvitar.

"SERIZAWA, NOOOOOO!" Howard shouted. That was gonna leave a mark. Howard wanted to cry. Then, all of a sudden...

Crunch.

Something bit Pikachu's toe.

2/3 (NO MECHANIC)
44Zb3_Vp

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 21:34:04 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron looks up and down, still pouting. he concedes eventually, tone petulant, "fine." [break][break]the peace between them is broken up by the archeologist's shrill scream. he scrunches his face up at the noise, but holds back his desire to tell him to shut the fuck up. his pikachu may have just turned his larvitar into someone's future countertop, so some begrudged sympathy is in order. [break][break]pi! the ant bite the rock-type gives her is painful enough for her to lift her foot up again. with another bastardized quick attack, she tries to kick larvitar away. [break][break]
gigantamax gimmick

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
VaRCt_M7

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 2:41:07 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"By the way, that Pikachu is super rotund. It's almost orblike! What're you feeding he-"

"PIIIIIII-"

Aaron's Pikachu didn't seem to appreciate the comment, because she sent Serizawa flying with the vaguest definition of a 'Quick Attack' Howard had ever seen. Howard wondered if the Pikachu could do a drop kick. If she did, it'd likely knock out half of Lilycove's skyline.

Stupid round Pikachu.

"SERIZAWAAAAAAAAAAAAA-GUH" The kicked Larvitar flung into Howard's gut. The archaeologist rolled backwards into a heap, stunned. "Huhhhwhazzat?"

"Grrrr...." Serizawa let out a Hyper Beam, which blasted towards the rotund lad.

1/3 (NO MECHANIC)
KxW8m0YL

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 3:00:40 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron primes himself to complain about his pikachu's eating habits, but they're interrupted by the fast-yet-slow punt by his pikachu. 's larvitar spirals through the air like a weirdly-shaped football, accompanied by the background track of his trainer's shrill scream, then lands squarely against the man's torso. [break][break]"damn, bro, are you okay?" reminiscent of their time in the swamp, concern bleeds into aaron's voice as howard hits the ground. larvitar are like two hundred pounds or something. he opens his mouth to say something more, but a hyper beam explodes out of the small rock-type and interrupts his train of thought. [break][break]his pikachu flings out a hopeful surf to knock the larvitar's aim off its target. [break][break]
gigantamax gimmick[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
S4jxXs3K

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 4:16:03 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"My ribs... Howard's eye stared straight ahead into the sky, stunned. "I think they're broken. I'm just gonna lie here for a moment. Let me rest."

Howard closed his eye, weakened from his stint with death. He was going to sue the shit out of the organizers when this was over. He'd sue the League, Lilycove, its Gym Leader, everyone. He'd be so rich by the time this was over that he wouldn't even need Team Rocket anymore.

Man, it did hurt to breathe though. It felt more like the wind had been knocked out of him than anything, but he wasn't a pro at rib-breakage. He hadn't broken once since Sinnoh.

"PIIIIIIIIIII" Howard heard something strange. Was that... the ocean?

Howard opened his eyes.

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOO-" Howard let out a scream as a colossal wave blotted out the sun. Serizawa let out a yawl as it used Earthquake again, attempting to split the wave before it swamped the arena.

1/3
qljKvfnl

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 7:20:27 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"uh ... " aaron doesn't know what to do with this information. broken ribs is beyond his paygrade. "fuck, should i call somebody?"[break][break]water swells around his ankles as a surf is pulled onto the field. the hyper beam strikes first, knocking his pikachu onto her haunches with a huff as the wind is knocked out of her. the rumble of her fall intermingles with the beginnings of the opponent's earthquake. it knocks her back down as she struggles to stand. [break][break]aaron falls down into the muddy soil as the aftershocks of her assquake reverberate at the end of the earthquake.[break][break]"fuck," aaron says, lifting a dirty palm with a grimace of disgust. cold, ocean water splashes up against his back as another surf pulls the tide in. [break][break]
HP: 3/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
I5rLUO0q

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 7:42:57 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The assquake was too powerful. It shook Lilycove to its core.

It also shook Howard's brain slightly loose. His eyes rolled about in his skull as he groaned incomprehensibly. If any Rocket member heard about their Admin getting thrashed by an extremely large and rotund Pikachu, he'd be hearing about from Admin Cross and Delaney for hours. Years. Decades.

"No... ambulance. I can't afford one. Just let me die." Howard's eye flicked towards Aaron, before seeing another wave appearing on the horizon.

"FuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK-"

At this point, death would be preferable. Valhalla would be far more willing to accept him if he died at sea rather than under the cheeks of a massive Pikachu's ass. That would get him laughed from heaven straight down to hell.

1/3 (NO MECHANIC + 10)
T0URVuJw

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 7:59:31 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
soggy, aaron sloshes his way along the sidelines of the battlefield as the fight continues, creeping toward until he's standing over him like a guardian angel — if his guardian angel looked like a wet dog. [break][break]"nah, bro," he says, despite howard verbally signing his DNR. "there's probably medics and shit around here. they can't cost that much."[break][break]aaron is an out-of-touch rich kid with no real concept of money, but he's sure it can't be more than ten dollars. the sky lights up as his giant pikachu lets loose a thunderbolt at howard's wet larvitar.[break][break]
HP: 2/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
sxHoktiJ

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 8:09:53 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Oh, thank Arceus..." Howard felt the wave crash over him. "I'm free..."

The only thing Howard had to complain about was the last thing he heard was less than stellar. Instead of 's M.M or the opening song from the Aerodactyl Before Time, he heard something far less appealing. One would even call it utterly disgusting. A voice from the pits of hell, come to swallow Howard Slayte whole.

PIIIII...

Damn. Howard closed his eye for the final(?) time. I was hoping for something more... climactic. Maybe a daring escape from
a ruin with a golden Mankey statue. Maybe I'd trip and fall onto a floor of spikes or something.
Alas, he wouldn't be so lucky.

"Larvi...tar." Serizawa collapsed in a heap.

"Please..." He held up a weak hand towards Aaron, before it fell to the ground, splashing in the water. "Mercy. Forgive me."

0/3 (No Mechanic)
FREEDOM
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 8:22:32 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"erm ... " [break][break]aaron doesn't even see the battle end — he's too focused on 's dramatic death scene to notice anything else. he stands over him, arms folded, and weighs the seriousness of his injury. [break][break]the raised hand stirs him into action. he crouches in the mud beside him, concern etched in the knit of his brow, and listens to his final pleas. his pikachu joins them in her normal form, paws pattering against wet ground. [break][break]"i gotchu, bro. let's get you to a medic."[break][break]his buzzwole appears, ready to scoop howard up in its big strong arms and carry him away. aaron goes to collect his fallen larvitar. [break][break]
HP: 2/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 0:39:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: