december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
167 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
vct: nabi vs barnaby
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 20:33:18 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","undertaleborder"]
[attr="class","undertalebody"]

[attr="class","undertaleimg"]

[attr="class","undertalepc"]

Nabi exhaled. She felt nervous. She shouldn't be. She liked to think she was skilled, a natural, and she normally exuded confidence. But in her heart, she knew she had grown up sheltered.[break][break]

"Hey." Nabi greeted herself with little enthusiasm. "You can call me Nabi." She held her hand out for a handshake, as one normally would in this sort of occasion.

A low thunder sang a foreshadowing praise from up above. Nabi was thankful for her newly caught swampert - had it been her beautifly or one of her fire babies, she couldn't imagine lasting long in battle.[break][break]

When she returned to her side of the field, she let her swampert out. Bruno let out a roar upon release and took battle position on all fours. Frankly, Nabi didn't know how this battle was going to go. Bruno was... on the reckless side, not yet tamed.

[attr="class","undertalebottom"]

[break]

hp: 3/3[break]
gimmick: +10 modifier on rolls that include the number 0 / if 100 is rolled, they receive a +30 modifier.

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[GoogleFont=Open Sans|Montserrat]
[newclass=.undertaleborder]width:400px;border:#f97c7c solid 1px;padding:10px;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertalebody]background-color:#252525;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;color:#eee;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertaleimg]background: url(https://file.garden/ZYUVUMFgsgr29a5S/haruno%20sakura/sakura23.png);height:200px;width:400px;border-bottom:#333 solid 1px;border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertalebody b]color:#f97c7c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertalebody a]font-family:montserrat;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertalebottom]border-top:#333 solid 1px;padding-top:20px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertalebottom b]font-family:montserrat;[/newclass]

[newclass=.undertalepc]background-color:#333;text-align:center;padding:5px;border:#444 solid 1px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 21:40:02 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Hey there." Barnaby replied, returning her handshake with an easygoing smile. [break][break]

He could see the nearly-imperceivable lines of worry on 's face and wanted to try and assuage those feelings a bit by seeming approachable. [break][break]

"Barnaby. A pleasure, Nabi. And good luck!"[break][break]

With that, their match began. MELMETAL stepped onto the field with loud, metallic groans echoing each footfall. It then readied its fist, waiting for Barnaby's orders.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
167 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 21:55:36 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

A couple of things ran through Nabi's head right before the start of their match. Why did it have to be a melmetal? Who the hell name's their kid 'Barnaby?' How did he keep his hair so luscious-looking? But mainly, why a melmetal?[break][break]

Bruno seemed like a tadpole compared to the heavy-lifting champion in the opposing corner. Unlike his trainer, Bruno seemed unphased by the thudding steps. In fact, he was eager to get his battle itch on.[break][break]

"Let's start simple," Nabi said quietly to herself. "MUD SHOT, Bruno! Aim for its feet!"[break][break]

At her order, Bruno erupted a series of muddy, ball-shaped projectiles and aimed them toward the lower part of Melmetal.[break][break]

v2Gxd44G

[break]

hp: 3/3[break]
gimmick: +10 modifier on rolls that include the number 0 / if 100 is rolled, they receive a +30 modifier.

[newclass=.undertaleborder]width:400px;border:#f97c7c solid 1px;padding:10px;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertalebody]background-color:#252525;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;color:#eee;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertaleimg]background: url(https://file.garden/ZYUVUMFgsgr29a5S/haruno%20sakura/sakura23.png);height:200px;width:400px;border-bottom:#333 solid 1px;border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertalebottom]border-top:#333 solid 1px;padding-top:20px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.undertalepc]background-color:#333;text-align:center;padding:5px;border:#444 solid 1px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 0:57:29 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

MELMETAL wasn't all that impressive, especially considering its lack of battle experience and Barnaby's supposed novice skills as a trainer. That was the act for today, anyway. He wasn't ROCKET Admin Bee here, after all, but HNN Journalist Barnaby Finch.[break][break]

And had an audience to entertain.[break][break]

Digitally, of course, via the ROTOM camera that was buzzing around the field.[break][break]

"Earthquake! Break up the mud!"[break][break]

Although its feet were now locked in thick globs of mud, MELMETAL only needed to slam its fists into the ground to cause an EARTHQUAKE across the field.[break][break]

FnQGeSRU

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
GIGANTAMAX MELMETAL[break]
(INACTIVE)
[break][break]
[attr="class","hpbar"]

4/4

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .hpbar"] width:200px; height:7px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#39db24; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
167 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 1:19:33 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

The MUD SHOT was at the mercy of the EARTHQUAKE, completely losing its viscosity and merging into the ground's natural minerals. Nabi cursed under her breath. What a poor start to a battle.[break][break]

Not only did the MUD SHOT crumble beneath the broken floor, but Bruno found himself captured in its crevices. He faltered on all fours before a section of the land spiked up and hit his chin, sending the creature onto his back. Fortunately, it wasn't the most life-threatening move, but an injury was still an injury, and he had been knocked off his balance.[break][break]

"Back on your feet, Bruno!" Nabi commanded. "If MUD SHOT doesn't work, then let's see you avoid a MUDDY WATER!"[break][break]

It was now Bruno's turn to rule the field. The brown-colored water formulated around the swampert's area before consuming the stage they battled on - surely, Nabi thought, there was no way that giant metal thing could avoid this![break][break]

iU9BctWf

[break]

hp: 2/3[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 17:36:41 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Nabi was correct — there was no way to avoid the torrent of MUDDY WATER that slammed into MELMETAL. The attack unsteadied the steel creature, causing it to to fall to one knee and then eventually onto its side, leaving it vulnerable to the sharp particles in the water.[break][break]

Scratches and grooves worked their way into its metal carapace before the wave subsided and it was able to right itself again. [break][break]

"Shake it off! You've got this!" Barnaby encouraged, his hands cupped around his mouth for added effect.[break][break]

"Give it the old one-two!"[break][break]

That was MELMETAL's thing, after all. There was a reason the Pokémon had such large fists. Rushing forward, frost thick on its knuckles, MELMETAL swung at SWAMPERT with a two-swing ICE PUNCH combo.

eO5B7ScR

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
(INACTIVE)
[break][break]
[attr="class","hpbar"]

4/4

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .hpbar"] width:200px; height:7px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#39db24; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
167 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 21:37:05 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

The MUDDY WATER may have succeeded, but it simply wasn't enough. The giant melmetal was a force to be reckoned with, practically an immovable stone that Bruno's powers could not match. It stung for both Nabi and Bruno to see their efforts were barely making a difference.[break][break]

And despite its size, it moved faster than either of them could have anticipated for. Bruno only has time to raise his arms up for defense when the melmetal's icy fists made contact. One--two![break][break]

"SUPERSONIC, now!" Nabi called with urgency present in her voice. Now was the perfect time to try and throw the melmetal off its guard![break][break]

While they were still in close contact, Bruno let his voice do the work and sang out the ear-splitting SUPERSONIC.[break][break]

qjD8W4JJ

[break]

hp: 1/3[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 1:08:47 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Bruno's dizzying SUPERSONIC goaded the MELMETAL to clamp its fists over where, presumably, its internal ears were located. Even so, the gesture did little to stop the confusion that followed. MELMETAL groaned, lashing out wildly with its arms.[break][break]

Somehow, however, it avoided hurting itself and instead pushed through to land a wicked DRAGON HAMMER on the SWAMPERT's side.[break][break]

It was almost certainly the deciding blow for the match.[break][break]

phzpiNPa

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
(INACTIVE)
[break][break]
[attr="class","hpbar"]

4/4

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
167 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 21:40:02 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

It was a complete upset. Bruno fell victim to the DRAGON HAMMER and lost all consciousness. With nothing more to do, Nabi returned her swampert to his pokeball and paid her respect to Barnaby for his victory, though she had very little to say outside of that.[break][break]

However, as she walked away in full defeat, Nabi could not help but feel utterly crushed, and she knew Bruno felt the same.

[break]

hp: 0/3[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 23:48:48 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

SWAMPERT fell and did not rise. The match was decided.[break][break]

With Barnaby deemed the victor, he unceremoniously returned his MELMETAL to its Luxury Ball. The journalist did not gloat nor make light, as he usually might in situations like this. [break][break]

The look on 's face stopped him altogether. He didn't want to add anymore negativity to the occasion for her.[break][break]

Instead, they parted ways with a simple, "Good luck in your next matches."[break][break]

It was one of the most genuine things he'd said all day.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 7:54:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: