Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Rescuer [S]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 23:21:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The royal ambassador is clad in her dark blue coat and winter gloves since the weather reports kept up with how cold Hoenn is in the January months. With Christmas being over, the new year had started for all of the Hoennian families to be out to do their shopping in stores around Slateport City’s Upper District. While her Mismagius floats beside her, Tomoe the Lucario helps to carry their shopping bags filled with textbooks for the upcoming semester at Slateport University and other books for her own leisure away from the bookstore.[break][break]

That leisure being that she wanted to read them aloud to the other ghosts she considered her children. Especially the ones that were in their little unevolved forms.[break][break]

Appointments at the Galarian Embassy in Rustboro City were scheduled for this week and the next week by her assistant and she had them noted down for her calendar. She knew that her assistant wasn’t the type to want her to be distracted off from ambassadorial work, but she could handle the rest for tomorrow.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Koi

Wren, Win
He/Him
Twenty-Six
Moved Often
Demi/Ace
Mechanic/Odd Jobs
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
15 posts
WREN WINTER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @koi
WREN WINTER
Rescuer [S]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 15:47:50 GMT
WREN WINTER Avatar

Of course it was fucking cold.

He really should have charged that last client double. The ‘quick, routine, oil change’ hadn’t turned out so quick OR so routine when the oil consistency had been like a grimer’s sludge. Because he’d had to flush it out many times over, much more time had passed than he’d predicted when he’d planned out his day. By the time he’d left his client’s house, the sunset had smeared the city with hues of pink and orange.

As an aesthetic, it was beautiful. However, this golden hour was completely wasted on Wren for before stated reason:

IT WAS FUCKING COLD.

The coat that was adequate for midday wasn’t so now that evening was falling.

Ask any old man, and they would tell you: injuries acted up in bad weather. Wren walked through the city, each step growing stiffer. It was like the cold was a persistent DOT chipping away at his heath bar. His joints felt like those of a tin soldier toy that had been left to rust, hinges creaking as he stubbornly dragged one foot in front of the other.

Sylveon had long since wrapped his ribbons around Wren’s side and arm, pulling counterpoint to the best of its abilities.

But it wasn’t enough.

Wren was in a more abandoned part of the city, an obsolete area behind the shopping district he used as a shortcut to avoid crowds, when his muscles spasmed and legs gave out. He slipped, falling and crashing down the platform step he was on. Vision tinged green with pain, he hissed in a breath.

His sylveon anxiously ran around him a few times, feeling him here and there with his ribbons, and flinching back from the sensation transferred through them. With a determined look, he turned and dashed up the platform steps and through the shady-looking alleyways until he burst out onto the shopping district.

Spotting a woman and a floating pokemon, he ran around them, crying out in alarm. He ran around them a few times, reaching and tugging at the woman with his ribbons and sending signals of ‘help!’ and ‘follow’ to the pokemon. If she was willing, he would physically wrap a ribbon around her wrist and drag her the entire way to where his trainer was laying.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Rescuer [S]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 15:53:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A Sylveon came over to the ambassador and she sees the ribbons gesture in a way that the Eeveelution wanted her to come with it and help with something. From the way that it sounded anxious and panicked, “I’ll come with you.” Though she couldn’t understand much of what other Pokemon other than the ghost types her family were able to commune with, it sounded really urgent that the Sylveon would need her help for.[break][break]

While her Lucario and Mismagius follow their trainer, Elise would let the Sylveon’s ribbon feelers wrap around her arm to take her to where he needed help. Mana’s Psychic helps to hold the bags from the female Lucario since Tomoe might have wanted to rest her arms from carrying the bags from the bookstore at any rate.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Koi

Wren, Win
He/Him
Twenty-Six
Moved Often
Demi/Ace
Mechanic/Odd Jobs
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
15 posts
WREN WINTER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @koi
WREN WINTER
Rescuer [S]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 16:12:52 GMT
WREN WINTER Avatar
A deep breath in. Hold. Wait for the spasm of pain to lessen. A breath out.

The air was cold enough to burn his lungs and emerge from his mouth visibly, little steamclouds hissed through his teeth. Why did he always land in such hard places, ah? The concrete of the concert steps was the opposite of comfortable, and the evening’s frost had Wren’s jacket stuck to the ground like glue.

“Vy! Vy!” He heard his sylveon’s voice approaching, and, with great effort, turned his head to see him dragging along a woman.

Wren sighed, another gust of fogged air. It was impossible to not feel infantile in situations like this.

“Ah, hiya.” He said awkwardly. “Sorry you got dragged here. Literally. He’s, uh, overdramatic sometimes.”

Or the right level of dramatic, but Wren didn’t want to admit it. He eyed the pokemon floating beside the woman.

“As I die of embarrassment over here, will you ferry my soul across the way?” He joked at it. His sylveon made an angry, scandalized sound, releasing the woman, and running over to him. It berated him with sharp cries, waving its ribbons sternly as if to say ‘don’t joke about that’! Wren winced in further embarrassment.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights