she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
164 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
From Afar, Vital City [M]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 9:34:03 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
With the grand tournament busy in full force, Lucia was among the youths wandering in the city streets of Lilycove. The confetti shot off from above to announce the most recent winners as Lucia looked up and frowned.

"Okay, you can do this. Just go up and ask to sign."

Oh, how the newbie wanted to join in the festivities and battle! But what would happen to her party if they got seriously hurt here? Everybody else was going to be leagues above where she was! She'd lose terribly.

"B-But I'll lose a whole bunch and just embarrass myself!"

But Lucia wanted nothing more than to at least try despite her hesitation! She gently fiddled with the oversized jacket she wore on top of her Blueberry Academy Uniform with frustration.

"I bet you'd be able to be champion in no time...I'm just some dropout."

The meek trainer sat in the main street and watched as people went by in their groups and such while looking over to the registration tent.

The line was still there as she looked down at Hero, her Dunsparce in thought. The poor little guy rumbled something to himself and watched as his owner busied herself taking care of a matcha flavored ice cream cone.

Some droplets fell to the floor which he picked up, up until a passing trainer's Salamance looked over at him. The already trembling Dunsparce shook in place. The dragon-type sensed this weakness and shot a mean look at the smaller pokemon, sending it racing away.

"Huh?" Lucia watched as the Dunsparce slithered into the crowd and chased after him. "H-Hero, wait up!"

The fleeing Dunsparce rocketed across the fair grounds as she tried to get him under control. His frantic slithering made chasing him rather difficult. He swerved to hide under a nearby counter while watching the feet go by.

"Hero!? Heroooo!"

Lucia pushed past people in the crowd while holding her ice cream until a stray pokemon tail caused her to trip. She fumbled her ice cream and tried to catch it before...

"!!!"

In her flurry of trying to not spill it, she had smeared it across somebody's expensive looking clothing. Matcha ice cream stained the frabic while the younger trainer watched with horrified eyes at the mess she had made. Frozen in fear, her visage rose to meet the other person's...

Mission Link

@
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 21:21:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When someone wouldn’t expect the Royal Galarian Ambassador and Third Princess of Galar to sign up for the Vital City Battle Tournament hosted in Lilycove City, Elise had already signed up with her Mismagius. The rules said that only one Pokemon could be signed up, so she doesn’t mind getting to bond more with her ghost type Pokemon. Her matches didn’t start for a little while since there were many more people who signed up to take part in the battling.[break][break]

When Mana the Mismagius floats by her mistress’ side, the ghost was the first to notice that the splash of ice cream went all over the ambassador’s dark blue coat. By now, Elise notices that a younger trainer had smeared the ice cream all over the expensive winter coat she had gotten from a store. [break][break]

“Are…you alright?” The Galarian royal's face turns into a concerned frown when she spoke though Elise isn’t upset over her expensive coat, but she’s worried for the other trainer’s well-being. “Do not worry about my coat, I would be so worried if you’ve hurt yourself when you could get into a fall.” The dark magenta haired princess held the girl in case that she’ll have to cushion the other girl’s fall if she had to.

TAGS [break]
NOTESA Vital City (DD)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
awards
164 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 8:23:06 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
Lucia's eyes were filled with terror as the woman's coat had been ruined by the matcha ice cream she was eating before Hero had taken off.

The Mismagius turned to her while the child took a step back as Elise turned around and addressed her. Even without the anger present, she looked horrified at what she had done to the expensive coat. She didn't say anything but looked ready to cry at what had happened.

But then she felt that familiar weight on her body.

The cone dropped on the floor with a thud while Lucia flinched at the contact made against her shoulder with a sharp inhale. Shockwaves pierced through her form.

Her body seemed to move on its own before her brain could think of what to do.

"N-NO!"

Lucia yanked her arm away from Elise hard enough to slip out, but lose her balance and fell onto her back on the ground. She scrambled back while breathing heavy at what would await her.

"Sorry...I'm s-sorry..."

Out from under the cart rose Hero the Dunsparce. It had slithered in front of his trainer, rattling at both the Mismagius and Elise while trying to appear more threatening than it was.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 3:39:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Feeling the younger trainer push her away a bit and apologize, the ambassador was about to say something until the Dunsparce came to intimidate both Elise and her Mismagius. “We mean no harm to her, I promise.” Elise attempts to dissuade the Dunsparce’s threatening rattling as her Mismagius’ red eyes glow with the same amount of menace too. [break][break]

As much as a witch-like ghost would look very threatening anyway.[break][break]

In comparison to the younger blue-haired trainer being a timid young girl, that reminded the royal ambassador of how she had come a little far from trying to tackle her own meekness. “You don’t have to apologize since I can put my coat to the washer later.” She gave the girl a smile. An expensive coat wasn’t the most of the royal’s worries since the concern would be for the girl’s condition. “And…I’m glad to see you’re alright. I was worried that you almost fell and end up being hurt.”

TAGS [break]
NOTESA Vital City (DD)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
awards
164 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 7:34:45 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
The Dunsparce looked up at Elise as she attempted to defuse the situation. Its tail lowered slowly as it continued to defend his trainer. Lucia was still a trembling mess, which gave him a good reason to not go around picking fights. It was only a shaky order from Lucia that got him to drop the act.

"He-Hero. It's okay..."

He slithered back over to her while the child pushed herself onto her knees. Anxiety drove itself into her very bones. Was she going to start yelling that she ruined a coat this expensive? Elise had said that there was no hard feelings but deep down, Lucia knew! Those with the fancy coats were more than happy to just make life miserable.

"I'll pay it back somehow! I don't have a lot, b-but I can make it up to you. Just don't hurt Hero, please."

Tears fell from scared eyes and down her cheeks. Even with Elise's smile, the young trainer picked herself up and was still begging for some kind of forgiveness that would be enough for her to accept. Even after multiple reassurances, Lucia couldn't take her word for it. She was quiet but at least willing to listen.

"I'm Lucia..."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 8:35:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Dunsparce’s rattling doesn’t appear to deter the Mismagius though she doesn’t move a bit closer in case the normal type Pokemon would threaten her own mistress. Luckily, the small blue-haired girl tells her Pokemon that it was okay as long as Elise and her ghost didn’t mean any harm to them. “I can see why Hero is so protective. You’ve raised your Dunsparce well.” The ambassador spoke with some praise to the timid girl for her well-trained Dunsparce, something that Elise had known well in being a good trainer for her ghosts.[break][break]

When the girl gives her name, Elise gives her a kind smile and introduces her name in turn. “A pleasure to meet you, Lucia. My name is Elise Calcifet.” The purple ghost appears to smile when she’s relieved that she won’t have to try and protect her princess. “And my partner here is Mana, we have been good friends since I was a little girl.”

TAGS [break]
NOTESA Vital City (DD)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights