Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
VCT: BARNABY V. NAVY
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 1:24:28 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Michael Navidson?"[break][break]

It was easy to pick out from the crowd. He had a certain air of rugged confidence that few possessed. It also helped that had been intimately close with him not too long ago.[break][break]

The ROCKET admin wondered, as he approached with a shining, amiable smile, if the man's several injuries had fully healed yet.[break][break]

"Or should I call you Navy? I've heard that's your preference."[break][break]

He extended a hand in greeting.[break][break]

"Barnaby Finch, HNN journalist. And VCT competitor!"[break][break]

Beside him, a ROTOM camera hovered, already recording.[break][break]

"Care for a battle?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 3:58:20 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

This festival of battle puts him at ease. A certain energy permeates the city, like something could happen at any moment. Scraps break out and end amicably, with shaken hands and smiles. It makes him smile.[break][break]
So, when Barnaby finds Dewford’s sheriff, he finds the man smiling. A dark brown hat, almost identical to ’s, is perched on his head. League’s PR people insisted after the public took to the idea of a cowboy cop. Upticks like that are rare for law enforcement.[break][break]
Navy’s fine.” He shakes the man’s hand. It’s a secure handshake, not the sort some men do where they try and throttle the other hand. Confident, but eager to dive under the ice.[break][break]
Always happy to meet a reporter. Someone’s gotta tell it how it is.” At least that’s his hope. If the press loses their soul, then the nation falls with them. Looking up at the Rotom, he smiles and tips the hat.[break][break]
I’d love to. Whatcha gonna throw out?” His own Pokemon makes his presence known. Roland steps up, giving Barnaby a gracious bow. Scientists call this Pokemon Iron Valiant, but Navy has only ever called him Roland. Less of a mouthful, plus it rolls off the tongue better.[break][break]
Don’t underestimate him just ‘cause Rocket got his arm, he’s one hell of a guy, my Roland.”[break][break]
The machine knight doesn’t respond to his master’s boast beyond an incline to acknowledge the words.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 0:33:30 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Someone’s gotta tell [break]
it how it is.
[break][break]

That was one of Barnaby's favorite things: weaving a web of his own creation in a way that bent information to his benefit. It was one of the many reasons he kept up the ruse of , HNN broadcast journalist.[break][break]

Another was to interact anonymously in mundane ways like this one, especially with others in positions of power. more than qualified.[break][break]

"Looks like we both had a similar idea," [break][break]

Barnaby lobbed a Luxury Ball onto the field, revealing his MELMETAL. The titan clanged its fists together upon seeing Navy's IRON VALIENT, ready for its next brawl.[break][break]

"My hunk of metal against yours. But hey,"[break][break]

A devious little lilt lifted the journalist's voice.[break][break]

"How about a wager?" To make things interesting.[break][break]

"I win and you give me an interview after the match."[break][break]

Whether Navy agreed or not, the match began with with an uproar — slamming its fists into the earth, MELMETAL caused an EARTHQUAKE to erupt across the field and toward Roland.[break][break]

wmPbhYLU

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
GIGANTAMAX MELMETAL[break]
(INACTIVE)
[break][break]
[attr="class","hpbar"]

4/4

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .hpbar"] width:200px; height:7px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#39db24; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 22:00:56 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Navy decides he likes Barnaby Finch. The man has a gambler’s spirit and an ambitious heart. It’s hard not to see a biopic in the making there.[break][break]
Sure, be my pleasure.” Melmetal’s earthquake almost knocks him off his feet, even as he stands back, away from the action. His left hand, the one nearly crippled by Rocket, grips the edge of a nearby counter. He winces, although the expression of pain is soon replaced by his usual cool confidence.[break][break]
Not gonna make it easy for you. If you wanna preface it by saying you beat the Elite 4’s newest inductee, you’ll have to show me what you’ve got.”[break][break]
Roland as jumped to a nearby streetlamp. Balanced there, he seeks safety from the earthquake. His pink, pixelated eyes see the black orb in Navy’s hand. It’s a hell of a throw, but Navy makes it. Roland and the whole lamp under him are encased in tera crystals, only for the crystals to shatter moments later.[break][break]
He emerges donned in a fighting master’s crown. Roland lunges down, blade poised to strike. Fighting spirit gathers along the blade, ready to explode out in a tera blast.

sJkX|XSs

notes about this post

Tera: Fighting active. 3/3 Health

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 1:14:46 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Oooh~ You're on, Mr. Elite Four."[break][break]

supposed he'd have to try at least a little bit, then, if he was going to make something out of this match. [break][break]

But he knew it wouldn't be easy. wasn't a pushover by any means, like other competitors had been. The annoying came to mind.[break][break]

"Block it—" He attempted to warn, but the IRON VALIENT was lightning-quick. Before MELMETAL could even set up its SPIKY SHIELD, the TERA BLAST connected and did big damage, as evidenced by the sizzling hiss of energy warping metal upon contact.[break][break]

MELMETAL's counter was more reflexive than innately trained. Pain motivated its DOUBLE IRON BASH, using Roland's now close proximity to its advantage.[break][break]

z4Yl|0hS

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
(INACTIVE)
[break][break]
[attr="class","hpbar"]

3/4

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .hpbar"] width:200px; height:7px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#39db24; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 3:15:38 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

And so, they dance. Roland sways with human elegance. There is a flow to his movements, precision that transcends the word and crests towards perfection. His blade is a baton one moment, a sweeping broom the next. To be hit is to be defeated. Even with his crown, this is a foe that must be given the utmost consideration.[break][break]
Outrun him.” Navy says in a low, urgent voice. There’s care there, a desire to win and behold victory. He wears the same eyes he did on the boat north of Dewford. His heart is on his sleeve, he plays the part of warrior and captive audience.[break][break]
Roland does not acknowledge his liege lord’s words, not outwardly. To spare those milliseconds is to invite disaster. He sways under the bash, going low, circling around the liquid metal. Energy gathers around his blade once more, a memory of the psychic Pokemon he once was. His psycho cut tries to sink into the metal, legs poised to kick back, dance, put distance between the legend and himself.

tDEzJWr9

notes about this post

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 2:08:59 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Speed was MELMETAL's downfall, that much had become obvious over the course of the tournament. It was not a Pokémon meant to compete with those that moved with elegance and grace. It was a stalwart defender.[break][break]

That was where it thrived. And so when the PSYCHO CUT came its way, this time it erected its SPIKY SHIELD in time, sending steel spines jutting forward to injure IRON VALIENT.[break][break]

"Don't let it dance away~!"[break][break]

MELMETAL didn't stop there. Invigorated by Barnaby's order, it smashed its fists into the court below its feet, creating fissures all around and breaking off huge slabs of cement. Taking these between its iron clutches, it'd hurl concrete at Roland to try and bridge the gap between speed and power.[break][break]

GPTKfPZM

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
(INACTIVE)
[break][break]
[attr="class","hpbar"]

2/4

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 18:23:37 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Spikes pierce his chrome. Yellow oil, which seems to pass for lifeblood, spills onto the ground. It’s a fly in the ointment, a specter at the feast. Everyone watching is forced to remember that Pokemon can bleed, as much as a man kind. Navy’s thankful for the reminder. If more people understood what they were putting on the line when they fought, there’d be less fighters in the world.[break][break]
As much as he enjoys this festival, he’d much prefer that world thrive.[break][break]
Roland seems undeterred. Pain is nothing new, if his processors can even understand the sensation. Rolling his right arm, he finds it remains nimble. A massive ball of cement is thrown his way. Navy’s breath catches in his throat.[break][break]
Focus-” He tries to say, but Roland already understands. Condensed fighting spirit, the core of the knight known as Roland, blasts the cement apart. Caught in the cloud of the resulting fallout, he disappears. The dusty knight goes in for a swing, energized by an act of heroism.

GLQRRk0O

notes about this post

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 0:01:51 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Concrete explodes in a burst of hardened debris, momentarily obscuring vision. Not even Barnaby can tell where Roland has gone in the seconds after impact. [break][break]

"There—!" He tries to help, but much like 's experience, MELMETAL is a Pokémon innately tuned into the nature of battle. It needs little guidance in the fractions of time between blows.[break][break]

One forearm shoots upward to take the brunt of the attack. The distinct sound of crunching metal is a telling sign of the power behind the IRON VALIANT's quick jab. In the same breath, MELMETAL's other arm swings around to land an ICE PUNCH.[break][break]

35KSYRg_

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
(INACTIVE)
[break][break]
[attr="class","hpbar"]

1/4

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 0:07:30 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Navy and Roland are creatures cut from the same cloth. Both of them live for the time between the seconds, when they truly feel alive. With this behemoth swinging for him, Roland feels alive. No mere machine, but a creature pumping with fluid that passes for lifeblood.[break][break]
The punch is coming for him. Even in a match meant for good fun, it could destroy him. Eviscerate him. Freeze him solid. Caught up in the moment, he accepts the challenge for what it is. Energy gathers along the edge of his blade, pure tera energy, his spirit made manifest. At point blank range, he means to unleash that tera blast when his blade makes contact with Melmetal’s fist.[break][break]
Then, he supposes, they will write an ending to this, one way or another.

4DXw4wtU

notes about this post

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 0:05:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Metal met metal in an explosive display of force. Ice and pure fighting energy cause a reaction that sends shockwaves across the battlefield as a cloud of earthy smoke envelops the two Pokémon.[break][break]

leans forward, now completely engrossed in the match. Was this the deciding blow?[break][break]

Only once the dust settled would they see if MELMETAL remained standing...[break][break]

0uLo|0ly

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
(INACTIVE)
[break][break]
[attr="class","hpbar"]

1/4

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 2:31:13 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Dust settles on the arena. Navy hovers near the edge of safety. Like always, he wants to rush in, take care of his Pokemon get in on the action himself. What stays him is the knowledge that a warrior’s greatest shame is unwanted help.[break][break]
Roland stands tall. Cogs whir. He’ll need a visit to a Pokemon center to mend the spikes sticking into his chassis, but he’ll live. At last, Navy runs in, clapping the machine on the shoulder.[break][break]
Yeah!” The sheriff cheers. “Yeaah!” Turning to Barnaby, he grins at the man. For all the years Galar has aged his soul, he manages a younger man’s smile.[break][break]
You still want that interview?”[break][break]

iETVijjt

notes about this post

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 16:52:54 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As the smog and airborne debris clear, the outcome of their match is obvious to see. Roland stands triumphant while an exhausted MELMETAL slumps to the cracked earth.[break][break]

While Navy runs to his Pokémon's side in the aftermath of the battle, is more even-keeled as he walks to where MELMETAL has fainted in the middle of the field. The journalist lays a hand on the titan's broad shoulder, assessing for life, which is proven by a pained groan. It lost, but it lived.[break][break]

That was enough.[break][break]

"Congrats. That was quite the spectacle of a battle." Barnaby's decorous smile was the picture of sportsmanship, of grace in defeat, as he returned MELMETAL to its Luxury Ball.[break][break]

"Shall we? Even though I lost?" There was a hopeful lilt to his tone as he asked for confirmation.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
LOSS[break][break]
[attr="class","hpbar"]

0/4

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .hpbar"] width:200px; height:7px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#d80000; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 0:12:00 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Sure.” He punctuates the word with a smile. “I’m supposed to be making the rounds anyway. Doing interviews, being seen.” His eyes scan around them. No one’s close, they’re too busy cheering at the spectacle from a safe distance. Far less of a chance they’ll end up skewered on an Iron Valiant’s blade or clobbered by a Melmetal that way.[break][break]
Don’t really get it. How people do this every day for the rest of their lives.” Sheepish words slip through. The seed from which he sprouted is a kid from Slateport. “Being a public figure, I mean.” He stops short of saying being somebody, for that is cruel to the people he tries to serve.[break][break]
So yeah, where you wanna do this? Got a studio or something? Guess I’m in your hands, Mr. Finch.

notes about this post

Tera: Fighting active. 2/3 Health

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 2:59:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: