Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Draconic Spirit [M/DD]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 0:34:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Reports of dragon type Pokemon that were heading to the route next to Rustboro City made the female royal uneasy. Route 115 had dragon type Pokemon in the area that were a bit more agitated than usual due to something making them bigger. As Galar’s representative and royal ambassador, Elise had to do everything she can to ensure that the dragons won’t reach Rustboro City and endanger the Galarian Embassy there.[break][break]

The sounds of roaring were heard up in the sky, the dragons were coming soon.[break][break]

To deal with the dragons, the Galarian princess had her Mismagius stay with her since her Tera Type can combat dragon types. Her Dragonair is in the air as Bavsargra would be looking out for any signs of the witnessed dragons. The rest of the ambassador’s ghost type Pokemon stand guard with the ambassador since they would wait on her signal to see what those dragons wanted first before they could figure out if the dragon type Pokemon were hostile or not.

TAGS [break]
NOTESThe Year Beasts[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Duncan
He / Him
March 31
Galar
Secret
Duke of Hammerlocke
Engaged
It's complicated.
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
the sea parts for we alone
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duncan
Duncan Calcifet
Draconic Spirit [M/DD]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 1:43:31 GMT
Duncan Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","duncan1"]
[attr="class","duncan1body"]

Ah. Dragons.[break][break]

Magnificent beasts. A Hammerlocke specialty.[break][break]

Envy colors his heart, at the majestic nature that they had, but today was less pleasant. Today, he would go to assist, not by lieu of some job, but by his own volition. Because he felt like it. Well, partially. The Galarian Embassy was important to protect too. Which meant, he would have to be more forthcoming with his nature. Something he hated to do.[break][break]

Still. In his suit, as he loosened his tie completely, he holds his little Popplio, Fantasia, in a harness around himself, letting the little sea lion happily indulge. He just seemed like a happy, overly dressed babysitter, and for the moment, he was just that. Duncan the Babysitter.[break][break]

Then his eyes meet 's. And any semblance of Duncan the Babysitter dies for the Duke of Hammerlocke.[break][break]

"Cousin." He says. He stands up straighter, a smile on his face. He was never seen without a smile, and this was no different. "Pleasure to see you again, even in such tumultuous times." he starts, a hand running through his fluffy white hair. "May I perchance, assist you?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Duncan arrives nearby, suited up, with Fantasia in a harness on his chest.[break]
- Greets Elise, and asks if he can assist!

[attr="class","duncan1pkmn"]

[attr="class","duncan1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".duncan1"]--accent:#C71585;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 .duncan1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 .duncan1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 .duncan1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 .duncan1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Draconic Spirit [M/DD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 23:58:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When her cousin comes to see her, the eyes of the older white-haired Calcifet were locked on her. “Hello cousin, it is a pleasure to see you again in the middle of Hoenn’s most troubled time.” A little smile came onto the pale face of the female Galarian royal when she nods to his question. “I will allow you to help me. Though dragons are my secondary type of Pokemon I’m training, Remy is a little better at understanding them.”[break][break]

Because Remiel had been around dragons than she would’ve. That didn’t stop her much from wanting to understand the Kalosian dragon clan that the prince was descended from.[break][break]

No sooner than they had talked for a bit that two wild Salamence come to land onto the ground. [break][break]

“We have company now, so we’ll have to see what they want.” Elise spoke to her cousin with one look to the pair of wild Salamence. Her Dragonair comes down to the ground as she’d look over to one of the Salamence who appeared to be a little angrier than usual. Maybe the draconic energies were making those two more agitated in the new year.

TAGS [break]
NOTESThe Year Beasts[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Duncan
He / Him
March 31
Galar
Secret
Duke of Hammerlocke
Engaged
It's complicated.
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
the sea parts for we alone
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duncan
Duncan Calcifet
Draconic Spirit [M/DD]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 5:17:37 GMT
Duncan Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","duncan1"]
[attr="class","duncan1body"]

The Duke of Hammerlocke sees the ambassador smile, and he returns it in kind. It's so pleasant to hear once more from her, and though she may understand Dragons on a more tertiary level, that didn't bother him at all. "We can't very well let our dearest Remiel take all the fun with dragons, aye?"[break][break]

Bothers him less when the two Salamence come swooping in to a land, with the Duke merely taking a step forward. Fantasia merely honks within her harness.[break][break]

A hand moves through his hand, gloved as it trickles through the river of white hair, as he turns to face his dearest cousin again. Approaching his cousin once more, he whispers. "Cover your ears, cousin. Fantasia. Sing."[break][break]

The little Popplio begins to let out a beautiful song from his mouth, the sea lion singing as the Duke places his hands over his own ears.[break][break]

The best way forward, is to soothe the mighty beasts. No bloodshed is needed. No battle need be afforded.[break][break]

The best way to finish conflict is with words.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Duncan is smiling to his cousin, insinuating to her that they can handle any foe. Cue Salamence arrival.[break]
- Covering his ears, he tells Elise to do the same, and has Fantasia SING to soothe the beasts.

[attr="class","duncan1pkmn"]

[attr="class","duncan1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".duncan1"]--accent:#C71585;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 .duncan1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 .duncan1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 .duncan1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".duncan1 .duncan1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights