[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]REGIROCK 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As you attempt to evade catapulted boulders and erupting earth, you realize there is no escape to this chamber. Finally, you are struck by rock. As you cough up blood, you realize the REGIROCK had repaired itself throughout the encounter.[break][break]

You see that it has attached bloody stone to itself. You swear you can see a limb lodged between some of the rocks comprising its body.[break][break]

It "grabs" you with both of its club-like hands and beholds you close. Its orange dots for eyes flicker frantically as it begins to squeeze...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• ün ün ün 𓀂𓀇𓀉𓀍𓀠𓁀𓁂𓀱𓁉𓀿𓀪𓁶𓂧𓂮𓂫𓃹𓃳𓄜𓄲𓄓𓅆𓅢𓅼𓆀𓆾𓈙𓉒𓉼𓊪𓋜𓋒𓍲𓎳𓁀𓄲𓅢 ün ün ün ün ün ün AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOORRRRXT 01001000

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
RKS: Lulu and Aurelie
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 4:02:01 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Down the digital rabbit hole
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]"Running seems like a good plan!" Aurelie shouted in agreement over the din of boulders whizzing past and crashing into the walls and ground. "I'm all for that idea!"

Awkwardly trying to dodge and weave atop her lumbering Salamence, the redhead turned her attention to the chamber walls enclosing them. Some were already starting to crumble under the irate Regirock's frenzied onslaught. Nodding to herself, Aurelie called to Lulu, "Maybe if we smash through the rest of these walls, we can fly out of here!"

She tried to direct her Pokemon to focus on clawing and hammering through the walls. To her chagrin, though, it fought her control and tried to turn around to confront the Regirock. Aurelie let out a yelp of dismay.

"Come on, stop it!" she exclaimed, genuinely confused and worried about the numerous boulders still being launched their way. "You're outmatched! What's gotten into you?"

Absorbed in her struggle, she didn't dodge in time as a jagged rock came flying at her. Though Aurelie knew injuries taken in this digital realm weren't real per se, she still cried out in pain and shock as it struck her in the middle of her back. She coughed up blood, and to her horror, the Regirock retrieved the blood-spattered rock and fused it to its own body.

The Regirock grabbed her off the back of her Salamence, even as she kicked and thrashed in a futile struggle, and began to squash her in its adamantine fists. Strangely, its eyes began flashing in a peculiar rhythm that almost seemed like a code...or a secret message...but it was hard to think clearly as the air was being squeezed out of her lungs.

Aurelie's woozy last thought inside the simulation was, Damn it, I'm going to pass out in front of Lulu Flint and she's going to think I'm a complete idiot...

ün ün ün 𓀂𓀇𓀉𓀍𓀠𓁀𓁂𓀱𓁉𓀿𓀪𓁶𓂧𓂮𓂫𓃹𓃳𓄜𓄲𓄓𓅆𓅢𓅼𓆀𓆾𓈙𓉒𓉼𓊪𓋜𓋒𓍲𓎳𓁀𓄲𓅢 ün ün ün ün ün ün AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOORRRRXT 01001000

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

Total: 150 RKS points + 1 curio

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 19:13:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
they ran and ran, but there was no way out — at least not that they could find. unless, as aurelie suggested, they made their own way.

she was readying to command her porygon when they were confronted by the bloodstained giant.[break][break]

there was no helping or reaching her in time as she watched the rock swing into aurelie. only shortly after, she felt a similar crushing feeling.[break][break]

she hit the ground, feeling hazy, before being dragged up off the ground again like a ragdoll. yet again, the air left her lungs, and all went dark.[break][break]

in her notes, later she’d muse, why are the scenarios so horrific, and why do so many end in death?[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 22:40:40 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven