Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 14:06:00 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

He sounded so confident in himself and his boundless claims.[break][break]

What did she look like in his eyes? She had no idea, only that she suspected he idealized her into someone she wasn't.[break][break]

It was the only explanation for why he pursued her so dauntlessly, despite all the reasons he shouldn't. Knowing that kept her grounded. This prevented her for falling for the same lie he had.[break][break]

Her body curled defensively in on itself, arms winding around herself as she avoided the determination in his gaze.[break][break]

"I'm not sure what you see when you look at me, to be honest."[break][break]

Someone else, probably. Someone who wasn't real.[break][break]

Someone who didn't plan to betray him, the way she did.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 17:20:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"then let me show you."[break][break]

he extends his hand toward her, offering the chance to peer past his defenses and into his mind that she finds so convoluted.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 3:16:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Her hand hesitated as it hovered over his own, uncertain.[break][break]

"It doesn't work the way you think it does," she warned, glancing up at him.[break][break]

Her Ruinous Beast didn't grant her insight into every thought and feeling another person held. The tether she had bound her to the feelings of resentment or suffering in another, specifically.[break][break]

"My patron has a limited perspective."[break][break]

If he wanted to take her hand regardless, though, she'd let him.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 10:10:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

what he wants to convey will be filtered and lost, and so he hesitates for a moment, doubting if showing her through her patron is the best way.[break][break]

he does not take her hand yet.[break][break]

"i see someone lost and alone, desperate to find another yet too afraid to ever be vulnerable."[break][break]

not that he blames . he refuses to place himself in that position either.[break][break]

"deep down, i think you're just looking for someone who accepts you for who you are. someone who won't try to change you. but you'll never find them, elisabeth, because you won't let them see you in the first place."[break][break]

his hand brushes against hers.[break][break]

"i'm trying my best but i need your help as well. meet me halfway or something. give me some sort of compromise."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 23:26:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Elisabeth swallowed the immediate response his thoughts invoked in her, a strange resentment brewing at how confidently he spoke of what she supposedly desired most.[break][break]

What did men ever know about what she truly wanted?[break][break]

She was lost and alone, but she preferred this to the loneliness of being bound to another. She'd already lived that life.[break][break]

She preferred this fate to that of being bound to .[break][break]

Her posture straightened, chin lifting defiantly as she looked up into his eyes. A determination burned in her gaze, ignited with each proud step she took towards him.[break][break]

"You're wrong though. I don't need acceptance," she lied, to him and to herself. "I won't change for anyone, because I exist for myself and only for myself. I don't need anything from anyone, and no one is owed anything from me in exchange."[break][break]

His hand brushed against hers, her skin almost burning with white-hot indignation to touch. He didn't invite her into his thoughts, but unbidden, she invited him into her own.[break][break]

In contrast to the stubborn pride that defied him now, a broken and piteous voice whispered in his mind, unmistakably belonging to the woman across from him.[break][break]

"Don't hate me. Don't leave me. Pretend you don't know what I am."
[break]

It wasn't the face of Elisabeth that first entered his mind with this peculiar vision, or even his own. It was that of a blue-eyed and dark-haired stranger, though the man had a name Matias most certainly knew.[break][break]

The man cradled Elisabeth in the middle of the blighted Petalburg Woods, where brambles and briars surrounded them both in a twisted cage. He wiped away the blood and dirt that had matted to her face, her blonde hair rapidly darkening into raven-black as he gathered her into his arms. From the shadows, Wo-chien looked on with two pinpricks of glowing ochre.[break][break]

"Pretend I won't ruin you, too."
[break]

The depths of her self-loathing reeked from the fleeting image, and when it abruptly faded out, the woman facing Matias would appear far different than the fallen creature he'd just witnessed.[break][break]

"I'm better off alone," she insisted, seemingly unaware of what had passed between them. Unaware he knew her posturing for what it was. "You don't owe me anything, either."[break][break]

So stop trying. Because all I'm going to do is ruin you.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 15:42:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

how confidently spins lies as truths and expects him to be foolish enough to believe her. he knows not to even consider them because all it takes is one single misstep to be caught in her web.[break][break]

"keep telling yourself that."[break][break]

and maybe one day she'll believe herself.[break][break]

his mouth opens to say more but he is silenced by her touch, so gentle that he almost doesn't feel it, but he certainly hears it.[break][break]

surprisingly, it does not take much for him to not snap and bark out in anger and jealousy, but it is not patience that decides it. the sight he is met with is a conflicting one, and though he sympathizes, he cannot help but lean toward one particular feeling by the end of it.[break][break]

how pathetic.[break][break]

"i know you don't believe that."[break][break]

he says finally.[break][break]

"i know you begged him to stay."[break][break]

his hand strays away.[break][break]

"but you said it yourself. he doesn't love me, anyway." so why do you still choose to love him?

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 3:13:48 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"What are you talking about?" she demanded, but this time a timidity seized her as she stepped back. A tremulous fear flickered in her eyes at his accusation, wavering. "I've never begged..."[break][break]

Not aloud, at least. She'd never begged with the secret thoughts and feelings she'd locked away in her mind, tucked away safely where she thought no one could ever reach them.[break][break]

"But we'd begged another man before, sobbing and groveling at his feet for him to forgive us, didn't we? We begged him to forgive us for not being enough for him, but we never were, now were we?"[break][break]

Eyes widened, large with hurt and accusation as this mistaken realization burned into her psyche.[break][break]

"I've never... What did you..."[break][break]

"We said we deserved it. We said that was the price of our love."[break][break]

No. No, he wouldn't have seen that. Her body wouldn't betray her so fiercely, not with such an intimate memory. Her own mind surely wouldn't play such a cruel trick on her.[break][break]

He wouldn't have seen those moments, would he? He wouldn't know the weak, pitiful newlywed confused by the newfound hatred of a man she'd given up her entire life for, pathetic and weeping at his feet.[break][break]

"What did you see?" she shouted suddenly, panic rising in her throat as her hands curled into her chest.[break][break]

Breathing became like wading through murky swamp water; her body shuddered with each inhale and exhale as if it threatened to suffocate her.[break][break]

"I didn't choose to love him," stumbled out her frenzied protest, manic and crazed as she seemed seconds away from a breakdown. "I wouldn't have chosen to love him. He was a monster, I didn't..."[break][break]

Everything dissolved as the world blurred, rendering her paralyzed and mute within a haze of anxiety and turmoil.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 11:37:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

she breaks down before him in the face of memories and confessions that were always meant to stay buried, locked away and kept to herself and only herself. but he, much like WO-CHIEN, are intruders only in the sense that they take more than she gives.[break][break]

but she had been the one to invite them in. they take and take because they know they can. she allows them to.[break][break]

"you've already loved one monster."[break][break]

he says calmly, still despite the towering waves of emotions he is met with.[break][break]

"why can't you love another?"[break][break]

he comes as close as he will to admitting that, despite what he might so confidently proclaim, doesn't love him, and she likely never will.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 8:06:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

All she wanted was for everything to stop.[break][break]

She wanted him to stop talking, confusing her with each accusation he pushed forward.[break][break]

She wanted air to stop lodging in her throat like tar, her lungs feeling too heavy to bear.[break][break]

She wanted her treacherous hands to stop shaking.[break][break]

Focus on something, anything, for several moments. Focus, and the world will stop spinning.[break][break]

Everything released in slow motion as she stared past him. Her shoulders sagged with a sudden wave of exhaustion; a sharp gasp of inhaled air brought color back to her ghostly pallor; her hands found purpose, cradling her face as she buried it out of sight.[break][break]

"Haven't you had enough?"[break][break]

She wasn't sure if she was talking to him, or to herself, or the unseen being that had betrayed her to him now.[break][break]

She didn't know, but she couldn't stop herself from asking.[break][break]

"I'm not someone who has much to give."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 17:07:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

his hand raises, hovering near her buried face as uncertainty and doubts cloud his judgment, pushing and pulling him so vigorously that it's easier to just abandon his cause and to let his hand recede to his side.[break][break]

but if he were to do that, he would not be .[break][break]

"you have everything to give."[break][break]

and so his hand tries to find 's face, sliding between her palm and her cheek to will her gaze up to his.[break][break]

"i don't hate you. i won't leave you. but i know what you are."[break][break]

his head shakes.[break][break]

"and you won't ruin me."[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"so, love me, elisabeth."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 19:04:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Somewhere in the cloud of emotion, his hand found her face, forcing a physical presence through the fog. His voice followed, soft in a way that seemed at odds with the roughness of his palm.[break][break]

"You have everything to give."[break][break]

A lie. That used to be true, once, but hadn't that river run dry?[break][break]

"I don't hate you. I won't leave you."[break][break]

Shouldn't he? Wouldn't he? He had no reason to stay. Another lie, then. Or a foolish truth.[break][break]

"But I know what you are."[break][break]

If he knew, wouldn't he leave? A delusion, then.[break][break]

"And you won't ruin me."[break][break]

But she would. It was the only thing she knew with any certainty at all.[break][break]

He forced her tired eyes to meet his, and she blinked away her unwanted tears, wishing he would find himself tired of fighting the way that she always was. She longed to be left alone, for him to give up this ridiculous pursuit of an end result not worth his time and energy.[break][break]

The harder he fought for her, the more disappointed he'd be and the crueler the inevitable outcome would become.[break][break]

"What does love look like, for a man like you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 6:28:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"loyalty, commitment, and companionship."[break][break]

the first two are fickle and flimsy, able to be discarded and said only to appease for the sake of it. what truly matters to him and what he won't admit is the last reason; how he values companionship and desires it so greatly.[break][break]

understands him. this, he knows with absolute certainty.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 6:44:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

This wasn't the answer she'd been expecting. It wasn't the answer she'd have given, for that matter, either.[break][break]

He could be so simple.[break][break]

He asked for so little compared to what she'd feared from him. It didn't sound like possession, not exactly, though he still asked for things she couldn't give him in full. It wasn't a complete surrendering of herself, the way love had always been for her.[break][break]

Maybe he just doesn't know what love is, she mused to herself, looking up at him with open wondering. Maybe he is merely grateful for what little kindness he receives, and doesn't understand the difference.[break][break]

"I don't commit to anyone," she reminded him softly. "And we're both first loyal to ourselves."[break][break]

Her fingers interlaced with his own, curiously gentle as she leaned into his touch. Her head moved to rest on his shoulder as she closed her eyes. He could sense the weariness that weighed on her, like this.[break][break]

"But I've already given you my time and company. Is that not enough?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 8:44:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

what is love to ?[break][break]

love is absent, rare to find, and when it is found, it feels empty, as though it isn't enough to satiate his wants and his needs. a part of him knows that it will never be enough; the same part also knows, deep down, that love is confusing and foreign.[break][break]

had loved him; she still loves him, as she's told him before; and her love was simple, kind, and warm. but her love was an imperfect fit, and no matter how much she may have tried to bend and mold it to fit, it was a battle she could have never won because the love he seeks needs to be precise and shaped exactly for him.[break][break]

and so comes to his conclusion.[break][break]

love is taken, not earned.[break][break]

there is only one person matias would ever change for and that person isn't . so her question is met with a swift and decisive:[break][break]

"no."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 22:43:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

He was always such a selfish creature. He'd take, and take, and take, and then discard her the moment she had nothing left to give.[break][break]

Hadn't he done the same to ? Had her love truly not been enough? Surely she had been loyal. Surely she had been committed. Was her companionship so lacking?[break][break]

Elisabeth didn't respond to his stubbornness at first, remaining pressed against him as the wheels in her mind turned over a wealth of possibility.[break][break]

Time was against him. At some point, when the right instant struck, moments like this would end regardless of how well she did or didn't meet his desires. Pride prevented her from saying what he wanted to hear, though it would be so much simpler if she did.[break][break]

"You asked me for something before," she said, landing on a way to circumvent the dead-end of the conversation as she drew closer. Her voice took on a soothing, placating tenor. "I can't promise you things I'm not ready to give, Matias, but if what you want is companionship... I can do that."[break][break]

Hers was a calculated concession to his ego, if not a complete surrender.[break][break]

"I'll have dinner with you, as you asked. Name when and where. But not tonight. And not here."[break][break]

Not in her home. Some things were still sacred.[break][break]

Besides, there was still so much residual rage and confusion within her. All of it made him difficult to see clearly. She didn't trust herself like this around him.[break][break]

If she gave him the instrument of his ruin in such a state, there was every possibility he'd ruin her too.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing