Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 6:41:26 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Elisabeth's home bore precious little resemblance to the cottage that the florist had lovingly tended to in the Petalburg Woods. That place had been warm and inviting in its decor and remembered for its lush, verdant gardens.[break][break]

Of all the words could use to describe this place, perhaps the most accurate one would be 'neglected.'[break][break]

The underboss's apartment was a dim, cramped little studio buried deep in the cityscape of Sootopolis. Sparse, minimalist furniture allowed for seating and dining, but it seemed like no one had really used any of it. The couch looked stiff, mostly covered with folded laundry that yet to be put away; the dining table was covered in mail, suggesting that she rarely ate here.[break][break]

A coldness permeated the room, and instead of the menagerie of Pokemon that had greeted them at Matias's ranch, a lone Ariados scuttled out to check in on her sudden guests. The spider let out soft clicks of confusion at the Elite Four's presence, but nonetheless took no aggressive actions.[break][break]

The Ariados simply watched as Elisabeth shoved away from her, furious.[break][break]

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she hissed at him, flustered by the unexpected nature of his arrival. "I didn't invite you here, nor do I want you here. Get out."[break][break]

Wildly, she tried to remember if she had any sensitive items in her home. It was a place she mostly existed in to sleep and to hide from the world, to be fair. She worked in her office on the submarine; the nights she wanted to sleep in comfort, she'd find herself in 's penthouse in Mauville.[break][break]

The only damning thing he could find, she realized with a start, was the Red Shard waiting for him in her pocket.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 3:24:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he's shoved away, stumbling until his back hits the window. he peers out, recognizing the ugly architecture of sootopolis almost instantly.[break][break]

chuckling, he spares a glance around them.[break][break]

"this is where you live?"[break][break]

he blinks, taken aback not so much by the state of the place but by the fact that this is where chooses to live.[break][break]

"this is how you live?"[break][break]

it's such a stark contrast to the cottage he had once visited that doubts immediately spark. his eyes narrow as he looks around for signs of anyone else only to realize that it's just them and her ariados.[break][break]

"surely not."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 3:38:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She went to draw the blinds on all her windows, silently fuming, while he took stock of her pitiful living situation.[break][break]

A certain pride in her home had kept her meticulously tidy and well-organized in her previous cottage, as if she was attempting to prove to everyone who visited that she was capable of maintaining the facade she'd so elaborately woven for herself.[break][break]

Since Wo-chien's Avatarship, she'd subconsciously given up on trying to keep up appearances, and ultimately, given up on herself.[break][break]

"It's not a home in the strictest sense of the word, no," she heard herself say defensively, embarrassed at being caught in the place she let herself wallow unobserved. "It's a place to sleep in or to be alone, that's all."[break][break]

She turned back to him, visibly seething.[break][break]

"And right now, you're ruining it."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 3:48:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"well, it's shit."[break][break]

he does not bother to mince his words nor his visible distaste to the state of her place. it's not necessarily poor, bad, or even unclean, but it's just such a stark contrast to the he knows that he can't help but feel anything other than weirded out.[break][break]

"not much for me to ruin, is there? i mean, come on," he steps over to the dining table and spreads mail across the table, "you live like someone who's on the run."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 3:54:12 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"It's not like I spend much time here, anyway," she muttered, irritated that had not only the audacity to break into her home, but also to judge her for it. "I usually work late, or stay elsewhere."[break][break]

In Mauville. In a much more comfortable living situation, with much better company than her Ariados.[break][break]

But saying that would only complicate matters further, and she cut herself off early as she moved to grab the mail.[break][break]

"Aren't all criminals on the run?" she countered, swiping the envelopes away from him. "It's better not to get too comfortable in any one place."[break][break]

And she felt anything but comfortable with him now, arguing after barely escaping the soaking rain.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 3:58:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

stay elsewhere.[break][break]

"in mauville?"[break][break]

too caught up in the humor of the situation, his question slips out before he has a chance to stop it, though after, when he realizes, he plays it off well enough, betraying little.[break][break]

he shrugs, not putting up a fight when swipes the many envelopes away from him.[break][break]

"sure, but i'd hate to still feel like i have to be on the run in a city my organization fucking controls."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 4:01:57 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You know it's not that simple. Rocket eats their own if you step out of line. That's the whole reason we even have this arrangement."[break][break]

The irritation in her voice wasn't limited to just him now. She sighed her frustration out, haphazardly shoving the mail into a kitchen drawer and slamming it shut.[break][break]

After doing so, a slow-dawning realization crept up on her with icy clarity.[break][break]

Her eyes widened, but she kept her gaze on the wall out of fear that her face would betray her.[break][break]

"Matias. Why would I be in Mauville?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 4:14:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

's back may be turned to him but he knows the truth. he can see the dawning realization that creeps onto her features, reaching past the icy, cold exterior she tries so hard to present.[break][break]

he knows more than he lets on. and though he hadn't planned on bringing it up now, he has to adapt to his mistakes the same way she has to with hers.[break][break]

they tiptoe around what is left unsaid.[break][break]

"you tell me."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 4:29:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You followed me?"[break][break]

Her accusation cut through any explanation he might have wanted from her. Fury colored her face now as she turned to him, this discovery angering her more than even his invasion in her home had.[break][break]

Defiance flared in her eyes as she met his stare, leaning against the kitchen counter with arms crossed.[break][break]

"It's Rocket business. Let's leave it at that."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 4:36:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i think we both know it's not."[break][break]

's request to leave it is promptly ignored as per usual. this time, he meets her defiance with a similar shade, taking a single step toward her but still leaving enough distance between them not to frighten her.[break][break]

he still shows care and concern even though he shouldn't. even though she doesn't deserve either.[break][break]

"i don't care if you're fucking bee, which is such a dumb name, who the fuck calls themselves bee? i care that you lied to me. why can't you just tell me the truth? why do you have to be so fucking secretive?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 4:42:45 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Because my life is none of your business, despite how much you believe otherwise," she snapped at him.[break][break]

How had he found out not only the city she'd visited, but the name of the man she'd met? It alarmed her. It made her wonder how much else Matias might know about her.[break][break]

Then again -- he'd said Bee, not . Her indignation faded ever so slightly at that, realizing the most dangerous connection he could have formed between them remained unknown.[break][break]

Between the relatively elusive and unknown Rocket Admin Bee and the popular talk show host, wouldn't Matias have named the latter if he'd known his identity?[break][break]

He probably hadn't seen her enter the penthouse, then. He'd probably only seen her in the city, or managed to overhear something he shouldn't have.[break][break]

The tension in her shoulders relaxed. She could work with this, potentially.[break][break]

"He doesn't have anything to do with us. It's not lying to you to say I prefer to keep parts of my life separate. Surely you do the same?"[break][break]

Given 's history of infidelity, she'd frankly just assumed he was sleeping around.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 4:52:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"and what part of your life does he fall under?"[break][break]

despite what might say or have said, he knows that part isn't team rocket. the care she shows for bee is different than the care she might show an ally or even a friend.[break][break]

in fact, it trumps the care she has shown for him, and so he lands on the only logical conclusion, pouring fuel over an ever-burning flame.[break][break]

"you love him, don't you?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 5:02:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

How dare he?
[break]

What gave him the right to storm into her home, pry into her private affairs, and then accuse her of something so... so...?[break][break]

Her breathing quickened as an unspeakable rage took hold of her. Every fiber of her being burned with the desire to throttle him for daring to speak those words aloud. They pounded relentlessly in her ears, the world around her suddenly too loud and too overwhelming to process all at once.[break][break]

This time she took a step towards him, her eyes now shining a simmering ochre hue as resentment flowed freely though her veins. She could feel its Ruinous power at her fingertips, whispering to be unleashed as she glared up at him.[break][break]

Perhaps she'd never hated him so much as she hated him in this moment.[break][break]

"You don't know anything about us."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 5:09:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

met with simmering ochre, he senses the shift, the GRUDGE nearly as palpable as the tension in the room that always seems to linger between them, never dissipating, not even in the most intimidate of moments.[break][break]

he stands his ground and bears his teeth.[break][break]

"you fucking coward."[break][break]

who else knows better than him? bee? the only thing they have in common is their preference to hide in the shadows.[break][break]

"stop lying to yourself. aren't you sick of it? it must be so exhausting having to pretend all the time."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 5:18:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The immediate slap of her hand against his cheek aimed to strike him soundly and silently.[break][break]

He'd feel the palpable GRUDGE emanating from the heat of her skin against his own, offering him a brief glimpse into her own dark well of emotion: a tangled vortex of denial, fear, and contempt.[break][break]

We can't love.[break]
We will never love.[break]
We will never allow our heart to be controlled by another.[break][break]

Abruptly she turned her back to him, her hand shaking with a faint tremor as she started to walk towards her bedroom door.[break][break]

When she spoke again, all the animated fury was leeched from her voice. What was left was something tired and drained.[break][break]

"I'm going to get dressed. I suggest you leave."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]