saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 5:30:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

proves to be so predictable.[break][break]

this is not the first time she has slapped him nor will it be the last, but the GRUDGE that spreads from the moment her skin of her palm finds his cheek feels immense, a spiraling vortex of familiar emotions, though none are native to him.[break][break]

he says nothing as she turns to leave. words may stir, hanging at the tip of his tongue, but they are silenced under the sting in his cheek, bitter and resentful.[break][break]

when she eventually returns, he's made himself comfortable at the dining table, leaning back in the chair before peering up at her.[break][break]

"you're just like me, you know."[break][break]

he continues.[break][break]

"you want what you can't have. maybe it's the chase that appeals to you, or the feeling of longing and wanting, but we're the same either way, just as i have always said."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 5:42:49 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

She couldn't stop shaking, even when she closed the door behind her. Her skin still felt cold and clammy from the rain, and when she shivered, she told herself it had everything to do with that and nothing to do with .[break][break]

He didn't know anything.[break][break]

He didn't know anything that mattered about her. He didn't know anything at all about . Nothing he said about her could be born from anything true and real.[break][break]

As she dressed herself in dry clothes, the Red Shard fell out of her pocket, clattering to her bedroom floor. She picked it up and stared into its mysterious jewelled facets, spun from Darkrai's nightmares into a false dream made tangible and real.[break][break]

She slipped it into her purse unseen, closing it to hide the instrument of her betrayal from prying eyes.[break][break]

When she returned to the living area, predictably was still loitering in her home, making himself comfortable. His comment about them took her aback slightly, and as he continued, she felt her arms wind tighter and tighter about herself.[break][break]

"What am I supposed to say to that?" she said finally, all of her as guarded as a wall of briars and thorns.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 11:17:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the itch in his throat bothers him but not enough to get him to rummage through her fridge. he's an intruder, sure, but he's no thief.[break][break]

"i don't know. something along the lines of, you're right, maybe?"[break][break]

he clicks his tongue, making his annoyance known.[break][break]

"what is it about bee that makes him special to you?"[break][break]

they couldn't have been an avatar; he would have heard of it; and if they were, then have never sought matias out in the first place as she would have had someone else to mutually suffer with.[break][break]

what does bee have that he doesn't, then?

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 13:44:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I could ask you the same," she argued, all the more agitated as she stalked off to her couch, her back turned to him as she seated herself. "What do I have that and don't?"[break][break]

If he wanted a drink, he would continue to go thirsty. Drinks were for guests, and he was an intruder.[break][break]

That was right. He'd barged in uninvited. He wasn't owed anything, much less her most private and intimate thoughts.[break][break]

"Has it occurred to you he doesn't break into my home unannounced and make wild demands? That he respects my wishes, possibly?"[break][break]

In the heat of the moment, she briefly forgot the origins of her peculiar friendship with . That, in fact, he had barged into her cottage on more than one occasion and stolen her time against her will as both 'Bee' and the loathed reporter who insisted on getting on her last nerve.[break][break]

Both men had trampled her boundaries many times over. The difference was she'd started welcoming one of them to do so.[break][break]

She swung a leg back and forth restlessly, biting her cheek as she busied herself staring at the ceiling.[break][break]

"If I answer, will you leave?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 4:01:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

patience shows in the way he stops the words from ever leaving his mouth even if they so desperately want to, knowing that if he stays quiet—which is likely a jarring thing to expect from him—then would eventually fill the void for him.[break][break]

and he's right.[break][break]

"sure."[break][break]

he lies through his teeth as easily as he breathes, smiling all the same.[break][break]

waving his hand in a gesture, he says:[break][break]

"go on, then. answer."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 4:45:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Fingers absently ran through her golden hair as she searched for something to say.[break][break]

Everything about always had to be so difficult.[break][break]

Back on that island, hadn't he ranted about how she must love someone else -- someone more handsome or more powerful than him? She rolled her eyes lightly at the thought, her head leaning against her hand as she sighed.[break][break]

How little this man understood her, and how little he grasped at what it was she truly wanted from the world.[break][break]

"Everyone wants something, Bee. Even me."
[break]

That confession had been made to so long ago now, it felt like she'd been a different person. Each time they'd encountered one another in the Petalburg Woods, she'd changed, becoming kind only to turn cruel. She'd welcomed him into her arms, only for him to be forced to witness her transformation by that Ruinous Beast's hands.[break][break]

For all that she'd tried to push the admin away, he'd stayed by her side when no one else had. When trapped in another world for two decades, he'd accepted her when no one else would; she might not recall the exact nature of that bond, but she remembered the trust invoked by it all the same.[break][break]

"When I'm with him, I feel like... nothing has changed, even though everything has."[break][break]

She closed her eyes, unable to face him as her voice lowered. In the end, it was more selfish than that.[break][break]

"I feel like I'm still enough. Even if it's a lie."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 6:14:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it hurts more than he expects.[break][break]

"so i'm not good enough."[break][break]

why can't you be more like fernando?[break][break]

you're not our son.[break][break]

you'll never be him.[break][break]

with every cell in his body triggered, his muscles tense, ready to stand his ground and fight for himself and his pride; what little of it remains after years of beration and self-doubt.[break][break]

his gaze travels to the windows, focusing on the bare patterns of her curtains as he reminds himself that this is , and that the situation he finds himself in is vastly different.[break][break]

so, he breathes.[break][break]

"what do you feel when you're with me?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 6:23:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

He shouldn't have asked questions he didn't want the answers to. He'd invited his own disappointment.[break][break]

And because of that, of course he wouldn't leave. She'd somehow been naive enough to believe, for a moment, he might actually do so.[break][break]

"It's not about being good enough," she started to say, then stopped. Something told her he didn't want her to speak.[break][break]

Even without looking at him, she could sense the shift in mood. The tension became thick and palpable between them, suffocating in the ensuing silence. She folded her legs under herself as she did her best to ignore the resentment she'd undoubtedly awakened in him, knowing she only had her honesty to blame.[break][break]

Didn't he know this much by now? All she did was ruin everything she touched, long before Wo-chien had claimed her.[break][break]

She was destined to ruin him, too. She'd accepted that fate.[break][break]

"It's not... With you, I just... I feel..."[break][break]

Speech became a clumsy, inarticulate thing, fumbling as she struggled to explain feelings she herself didn't quite understand.[break][break]

"You confuse me," she managed at last, sounding both baffled and frustrated by the admission. "Nothing you do ever makes sense to me."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 6:33:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

is he that hard to understand? he certainly doesn't seem to think so; if anything, he thinks he's rather simple with his desires. he communicates what he wants and is always up front about it, especially with .[break][break]

what is there to confuse her?[break][break]

"that's it?"[break][break]

he laughs, bitter.[break][break]

"is that all you feel when you're with me? confused?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 6:44:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You shouldn't love me," she blurted out, turning to fix him with a bewildered look. "You have no reason to."[break][break]

had whirled into her life unexpectedly and uninvited, much like his arrival into her home now. He'd decided he wanted her, without ever truly knowing her enough to know that she was what he truly wanted--only that he refused to take no for an answer.[break][break]

When Wo-chien had revealed all the darkness lurking inside her, and she'd unveiled her affiliation with Team Rocket, he'd acted as if nothing had changed. If anything, he became more relentless as he pursued a secret agreement between them both.[break][break]

Though in retrospect, it had never been about the agreement for him. He'd been too persistent about pushing it beyond the confines of a mutually beneficial alliance.[break][break]

He'd wanted her. He still wanted her. And yet, he had no good reason to want something so detrimental to his own well-being.[break][break]

She found herself becoming susceptible to that weakness in him the moment she'd made the mistake of finding solace in him, their mutual insanity giving her the excuse to forgive herself in part for her own wrongdoings.[break][break]

It had been selfish of her to use him in that way. It was still selfish of her to use him that way now.[break][break]

"So yes, you confuse me," she said softly. "Because you should hate me, and you don't."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 6:58:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i should hate you."[break][break]

things would be so much easier if he did. his life would not be stuck in a downward spiral where the only reprieve comes from the fall itself.[break][break]

"but i don't."[break][break]

because, like , he desires what he can't have. but it is not love he seeks the most; his desires are simple, as he has said time and time again.[break][break]

all he seeks is a companion.[break][break]

"what else do you feel?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 7:09:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Guilt. Fear. Trepidation. Familiarity. Uncertainty.[break][break]

Regret.[break][break]

She swallowed back her answers, unsure how to make sense of her own conflicting reactions. Her face hid away behind a curtain of golden hair as she turned her back on him, shoulders falling.[break][break]

What was she supposed to mean to him? What did he want her to say?[break][break]

"I'm going to disappoint you," died unspoken on her tongue.[break][break]

He asked too much of her. He always did.[break][break]

She forced herself to delve deeper into the murk of emotion, sifting through it for something she could unearth that wouldn't hurt him further. The more she did so, the more uncomfortable the knot of feelings became to untangle, unraveling into patterns she didn't care to examine too closely.[break][break]

"Do you remember when I asked you about your relationship to Groudon," she asked him suddenly. "How when my hands reached for you, my thoughts and feelings linked to yours?"[break][break]

A beat passed, like a grain of sand slipping through an hourglass, before she continued.[break][break]

"You understood me, for a moment. And I understood you. It felt like we really saw one another, for the first time."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 7:18:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i remember."[break][break]

how could he not?[break][break]

"for a while, i thought that was why you kept coming back to me, that you wanted someone to understand you and your struggles the way i do. now, i'm not so sure anymore."[break][break]

confuses him the same way he confuses her, perhaps, even if he so boldly claims to know her.[break][break]

he sighs, exhaling his frustrations to pave the way for compassion. his gaze shifts back to her; or the back of her head, rather.[break][break]

"you're more than enough, elisabeth. you shouldn't ever give someone else the power to decide if you are."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 7:29:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She resisted this truth: that he'd understood the ugliest part of her, and not judged her for it.[break][break]

Had that been what she'd been searching for in him? She couldn't make sense of her own actions, looking back. Sometimes it felt as if she'd just chased an impulse without thinking, and other times, she simply didn't want to think too deeply about what it was that led her back to him, time after time.[break][break]

Fear? Obligation? Curiosity?[break][break]

Or lingering empathy for him, its presence insidious and unwanted.[break][break]

"You don't have to lie to me, you know."[break][break]

I know what I am.[break][break]

Standing up unsteadied her. All of her was wearied with sudden exhaustion, as if the wrong shuddering breath would be enough to make her collapse. She pushed through that instinct, forcing herself to face him properly. There was a sadness in her smile.[break][break]

"But it's kind of you. You're often kinder than I expect you to be."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME INVASION
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 12:46:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i'm not lying to you."[break][break]

he says, speaking words into existence as though they are nothing more than the truth, absolute and just.[break][break]

"and i'm not kind. i just call things as they are and how i see them, and right now, what i see is denial."[break][break]

and it's denial that keeps her chained to bee.[break][break]

standing to meet , he mirrors her smile, offering her sympathy as he steps closer to her.[break][break]

"what do i have to do, hm? how do i make you see what i see?"[break][break]

all the reasons that keep matias tethered to her.

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing