Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
END OF THE SPIDER'S WEB [M]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 3:34:57 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Each thread leads somewhere. Waiting for her prey to come wandering by, the black widow merely waits... [break][break]

Baki adjusts the giant R on her chest. [break][break]

"Thank Arceus it still fits," she whispers under her breath. "Just barely." [break][break]

A cold, winter wind cuts through the empty warehouse district and she shivers. Something tells her it ain't just the cold.[break][break]

All in all it was a strange homecoming. She'd spent only a few short weeks here before took his practice to a remote island, but the time spent here looms larger in her mind. Maybe it's cause it was where this all began, this ill-fated attempt at redemption.[break][break]

She dreaded it, but eventually she needed to return. All the clues kept pointing back to one place, inevitably. To this city, the center of the web where the black widow awaits her. [break][break]

"Underboss, it's nice to see you in person for once. I have the intelligence right here."[break][break]

She holds out a flash drive with a gloved hand.[break][break]

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:04:29 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

By all accounts, Underboss Elisabeth Fiorelli was a less threatening presence than her fellow underbosses and . You could see the violence written in their faces if you looked too closely, sense the wars they'd fought to the death with bloodied hands.[break][break]

The woman in front of in the outskirts of Slateport, in contrast, possessed a quiet austerity as she turned to the supposed grunt. A cool sweep of her emerald eyes assessed the younger woman, looking her Rocket uniform up and down as if searching for something in particular about her, but never finding it.[break][break]

"Is it?" the underboss finally echoed with a faintly amused, perfunctory glance. "Nice to see me, that is."[break][break]

An Ariados wasn't meant to hunt like a Lycanroc. It coaxed, rather than pursued.[break][break]

"I was unaware that there was intelligence to be delivered," she continued, extending a hand in return. "Who sent you, and to what end?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 4:53:08 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The woman remains stone-faced, undaunted by the obvious coaxing. This was common fare, no different from the underbosses of Kanto. They loved to toy with their 'victims', those lower than them in the organization. Like a pyroar toying with her prey.[break][break]

"Miss Underboss, respectfully, that usually is a sign that our compartmentalization remains effective. An Underboss can hardly be appraised of every operation til it bears fruit. Though... of course, you already knew that."[break][break]

She bows curtly, as if begging her apology, before she continues. [break][break]

"The info on this drive contains all the information gathered during a deep undercover mission given to me by , handed down directly from . Meant to remain in his hands. Ordinarily, it would have. I would have given my findings to the lesser Quinn, and that'd have been that. But, given the contents, I was strongly urged to bring it to you as well."[break][break]

She pauses, for effect. To let the anticipation creep in. Any good performer knows how to read an audience, and this was hardly any different, be it an audience of a hundred or one.[break][break]

"It pertains to , Miss Underboss."[break][break]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 6:18:40 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Hah." Compartmentalization. She barked out a sardonic laugh, bitter and dry, and shook her head. "Tell the other two that, next time."[break][break]

She could still picture the shocked and offended faces of and after she'd revealed her own secret reconnaissance efforts with . They loftily spoke of 'unity' and 'trust,' and here they were, sneaking and skulking about on their own too.[break][break]

'Do as I say not as I do,' was it? How typical.[break][break]

But this cloud of irritation dissipated in favor of another as the name was uttered aloud, and instantly, her expression darkened from cynical amusement to sheer disdain.[break][break]

"Out with it, then. I am more than familiar with the thorn that one is in our side."[break][break]

She still possessed the scar to prove it, unseen beneath her collar.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 20:41:50 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"Schedules, meeting minutes, dossiers on League higher ups, confidential files. All from 's personal computer, Miss Underboss. I was told that you had a... personal stake in the information herein."[break][break]

The drive remains between her fingers, naturally. The Underboss wouldn't go so far as to touch it, lest she thought it was worth its weight in gold. She needs to sell it, for all it's supposedly worth. [break][break]

She maintains her poker face, trained since her adolescence in the presence of women just like this one. She's been doing this all her life, so why... why is it so suffocating?[break][break]

"I was told that after the mirage island incident, you would vastly prefer to look at this information before anyone else."[break][break]

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights