he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,427 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
[GYM][C/Hideo] Josh's Return to Dream Land
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 18:22:56 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[attr="class","snailhouse"]
[attr="class","Chromeleft"]
[attr="class","Chromeleftoverlay"]
[attr="class","NOSTALGIA"]
[attr="class","Chromeright"]
[attr="class","Chromeoverlay"]
[attr="class","puppycat"]

[attr="class","lemonsoda"]

[attr="class","puppycat"]Feeling Close
[attr="class","monody"]
What You Gonna Do?
The expression on the creature's unnatural face never changed, an empty smile on its face.

"
Apology is unnecessary," it said. "Your reaction was no different than the ones that rest over there. If anything, that you haven't already attacked me speaks well, and that I needn't put you to sleep as I did with them."

It tilted its head as the Inquisitor questioned them.

"
An assailant…I cannot say I've seen an assailant pass by here. But there has been a child that passed through here some time ago. It seemed scared and tired, so I pointed it towards a place where it could find shelter. I believe I felt the faint energy of psychic power around it, and it could find help at that shelter."

There was a complete lack of concern in its voice, its tone as unchanging as its face.

"
The ones that rest here now, said they were hunting down a monster. They asked the same questions you have, and they bore weapons just as you do."

The creature bent towards the Inquisitor, its face growing close.

"
What do you intend to do with this 'assailant', if you find it?"

Prompts:

Choose what to do

MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.minisnailhouse a]font: 7pt roboto; color: #666666;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse]width: 500px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleft]width: 79px; height: 200px; float: left; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mH1oth5.png'); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleftoverlay]width: 79px; height: 30px; padding-top: 170px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeleftoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeright]width: 420px; height: 200px; float: right; background-image: url('https://file.garden/Ze-SbFmahEcRvg_Y/dark%20forest.png'); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeoverlay]width: 420px; height: 80px; padding-top: 120px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.puppycat]width: 200px; font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; float: left; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.lemonsoda]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color:#f5f5f5; float: left; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .lemonsoda]width: 200px; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.NOSTALGIA]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color: #f1f1f1; float: left; z-index: 2px; position: relative; transition: all 0.5s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .NOSTALGIA]width: 280px; transition-duration: 0.5s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse a]font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; font-weight: normal;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .puppycat]opacity: 1; transition: 0.7s; transition-delay: .5s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Stayingforawhile]width: 50px; height: 50px; border: 4px solid #ffffff; transform: rotate(45deg); position: relative; margin-bottom: -28px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,004 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 4:50:22 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
It seemed Josh was not the only one hunting down the Monster in the Woods. He felt it was in his best interest to rendezvous with both this child and the party hunting the monster down. "Sounds like I need to join up with them if I want to see this mystery through," the Inquisitor responded, ready to see some action. He bore his Absol's blade and claws for a clear reason; if the dream gave them to him, he was expected to use them, right?

"Bring it to justice," Josh answered the fungal creature's last question, his eyes flaring with determination. Tenacity. The will to get to the bottom of the attacks. "Unless it poses a grave threat to my life, I will not aim to kill. I want to make sure this monster pays for what it's done to the village."

Pokémon chosen: Absol

{PC: 9}
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,427 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 0:19:00 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar

[attr="class","puppycat"]Ever Closer
[attr="class","monody"]
Wanna fight about it?
The creature giggled, its voice carrying through the forest as its spindly digits pointed down to the side. "You needn't seek out the hunters: they are right here! Resting right where I left them."

They were still there, asleep - and covered with spores. They showed no sign of waking, even as the Inquisitor's conversation went on. Just as they'd been when the Inquisitor first found this mushroom creature. "
Stopping people from killing children is a good thing, yes? Then I have done a good thing by stopping them!"

And with the Inquisitor's words, the creature's face grew ever closer.

"
And what would your 'Justice' entail? The hunters before me considered killing the child
Justice'. Would your justice bring its life to an end, now or later?
"

Its tone remained unchanging, its cadence the same as before.

"
Do I have to stop you too, to protect it? Would that be justice?"

Prompts:

Choose what to do

MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.minisnailhouse a]font: 7pt roboto; color: #666666;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse]width: 500px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleft]width: 79px; height: 200px; float: left; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mH1oth5.png'); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleftoverlay]width: 79px; height: 30px; padding-top: 170px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeleftoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeright]width: 420px; height: 200px; float: right; background-image: url('https://file.garden/Ze-SbFmahEcRvg_Y/dark%20forest.png'); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeoverlay]width: 420px; height: 80px; padding-top: 120px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.puppycat]width: 200px; font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; float: left; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.lemonsoda]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color:#f5f5f5; float: left; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .lemonsoda]width: 200px; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.NOSTALGIA]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color: #f1f1f1; float: left; z-index: 2px; position: relative; transition: all 0.5s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .NOSTALGIA]width: 280px; transition-duration: 0.5s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse a]font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; font-weight: normal;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .puppycat]opacity: 1; transition: 0.7s; transition-delay: .5s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Stayingforawhile]width: 50px; height: 50px; border: 4px solid #ffffff; transform: rotate(45deg); position: relative; margin-bottom: -28px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,004 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 16:36:07 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The Inquisitor's suspicions began to grow. Suspicions that out of the child or the myconid, one of them was not being forthcoming. Was the child the monster? Or was this plant-creature the monster? There were too many uncertainties, too many doors closed thanks to the Gym Leader's hastiness. Hastiness that would need to be tempered if he wanted to be a Champion. "No doubt," he acknowledged. "There is little more heinous than the murder of a child. Even so, such acts against the village cannot be ignored."

Collecting his emotions and thoughts, Josh remained silent for a bit before continuing. "A trial by their peers. Evidence weighed against evidence. Whether found guilty or not guilty by their peers, justice will be served. Regardless of the outcome, justice is served. If they truly are not guilty, then it is just for them to go unpunished."

One last note from the mushroom left Josh with concern. "Ultimately, if the monster were to be found guilty, what punishment comes of said guilt is out of my hands. But I will do everything in my power to prevent loss of life."

Pokémon chosen: Absol

{PC: 10}
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,427 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 18:35:46 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar

[attr="class","puppycat"]Ever Closer To The Target
[attr="class","monody"]
Wanna Go?
"From what I've learned of common morality - that would be true." The mushroom creature pulled its face back, giving the Inquisitor some space. "And yet, they seemed eager to kill a child for justice. How fickle, morality can be~"

The creature listened to the Inquisitor explain their reasoning - the smile on its face unchanging. "
Ah, a trial! How I've enjoyed watching those! Though I must ask: what evidence have you accrued? And do you think they would care for it? If they walk these very woods to kill this child, they may have already made their judgment!"

A chuckle escaped the creature's mouth - it was bemused by this.

"
You are certainly an optimistic Inquisitor! But I would not question your faith - I will merely watch to see if it will be vindicated. I can point you in the direction of where the child went, though they may not be happy to see you."

It would be up to the Inquisitor whether or not to trust this creature - and if they would do anything about the villagers it had pacified.

Prompts:

Choose what to do

(If you choose to follow its direction, you will move on to the next event)
MADE BY MIZO
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights