Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Medieval Spirits [M]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 0:13:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Elise hadn’t been to a renaissance faire in a long while since last year and February’s ren-faire did look like it could be fun. When she and her Gengar get to the renaissance faire held in the local park, they were both dressed in costume. Kage came with a knight costume made in tinfoil since he insisted on playing as a knight to his lady’s side and had a small plastic sword held in his hand. For her costume, she went with a gold tiara and a dark blue gown with a ring of roses around the torso area.[break][break]

Along with her long white gloves, the royal Galarian ambassador looked the part of a beautiful, noble princess who had the service of her ghostly knight. She hears the little remarks from the other fairegoers that her costume and her Gengar’s were very good and she smiles. Some of those people were doing the faire’s activities, so she’d wait for the other younger girl to arrive too.[break][break]

Lucia probably wouldn’t be a bit too late to join the fun.

TAGS [break]
NOTESThe Ren-Faire (February)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
155 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
Medieval Spirits [M]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 23:34:44 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
Coming fresh out of the changing tent, Lucia, Jin and Hero would make their way into the main part of the fair. The timid trainer hadn't really thought about what kind of person she could be in a place like this. The princess costumes did see a bit...not her. So she settled for one of a handmaiden. Maybe it was a little biger for her, but she was confident that she could pull this off!

Jin, meanwhile, would find his costume as an archer because of course he did. The Decidueye came dressed in all green, with a fancy looking hate and a tunid that coversed his torso. Hero slithered behind Lucia, clad in the costume of a brave steed for a heroine such as her. Lucia smiled and adjusted his hood.

"Don't worry, guys. I think we should be good now. Nothing's gunna stop our way of-"

Oof!

Lucia ran into somebody again. She took a few steps back to see none other than Elise from the tournament several weeks prior. As before, Lucia would shake a little while caught up on the apologies threatening to burst out of her head again.

"O-Oh, Elise! Um, sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I'm still trying to repay you for the coat from last time...sorry."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights