TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
matrices [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 15:36:14 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she thought back to her time in the alternate universe, and how close the world had been to global warfare. rocket had constructed an ultimate weapon there too.[break][break]

ultimately, she found she didn’t care. acquiring such a thing would provide her with more security against arrest or execution.[break][break]

”it’s worth a try. perhaps the three of us could take it to lesser megalopolis and see.”[break][break]

about her own research, she nodded.[break][break]

”the tera crystal is powerful, but also a dangerous threat to both our world and reality itself – and its invasiveness across the region means we are unable to control whose hands that power falls into.”[break][break]

that included the league, and whatever other groups might be quietly waiting for their opportunity to rise. then, there was the world, and the increasing imbalance that no doubt stirred the anxiety of foreign governments.[break][break]

we’re fucked, she often thought.[break][break]

”i plan to go down into the chasm myself soon, and investigate. from what i could observed at the edge, and its output of exceptionally strong paradox pokemon, i expect there is more there than we’ve previously seen.”[break][break]

she spotted a gothitelle spying on them nearby, and with a wave of her hand, shade saw it too. the dog tore across the distance, coming down aggressively upon the psychic-type with glowing teeth. soon, she tossed a pokeball.

[attr="class","ooc"]catching gothitelle[break][break]
[break]
psychic / ghost dw[break][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
matrices [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 17:21:00 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev nodded at Lulu's suggestion of a trip into Lesser Megalopolis with . Not only could they search for possible connections to what he saw in that other universe, but his wife could feed her curiosity about Ultra Space and the Pokémon that lived there. [break][break]

As for the Tera crystals, he turned Lulu's words over in his mind before speaking again. [break][break]

"There don't seem to be any logical constraints to what the crystals can do, and their power seems infinite," he observed. "There must be some connection to Interdream Mist, too. Both can conjure objects and Pokémon based on what people are thinking, whether consciously or not." [break][break]

He recalled the spaceship in the report from Route 119. The Megalopolans' desire to return home must have prompted the crystals to conjure it for them. [break][break]

"I agree with you. Something so unpredictable is a huge risk. We need to learn more before it becomes a danger to us."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (psychic/ghost) | skipping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
matrices [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 1:02:22 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUSHARNA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOREWARN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGIC COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DREAM EATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MISMAGIUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MYSTICAL FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUCKY CHANT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE GOTHITELLE!
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
matrices [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 3:18:36 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”i wonder what it is that differentiates the paradox pokemon from other things that come from the interdream zone. perhaps some things are truly dreams, and others are simply passing through liminal space.”[break][break]

a musharna hovered nearby, and she didn’t stop her dog’s attack. he knew what the hunts looked and smelled like.[break][break]

magenta rings of dark energy pummeled the psychic-type out of the air. it was captured before it hit the ground, disappearing into a dream ball.[break][break]

”i believe the pokemon may be coming from alternate universes. head scientist
and others seem to have come to similar conclusions.”
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]catching musharna[break][break]
[break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
matrices [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 3:22:34 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Lulu had a point. Not everything produced by the Interdream Mist or Tera Crystals continued its existence for more than a few minutes. Zev recalled many moments in the past when he'd witnessed only brief conjurations. [break][break]

On the other hand, some Paradox Pokémon persisted days, weeks, and months after their manifestations. Some were alive for over a year at that point. [break][break]

"That wouldn't surprise me," he said about Lulu's theory. "In fact, it's the most logical conclusion. The Interdream Mist leaks out of rifts of its own creation." [break][break]

Memories of the previous year's battle at Granite Cave came to the fore of his mind. [break][break]

"So just like the Ultra Beasts and Megalopolans that came before it, it is trying to invade this region. Or perhaps whoever is behind it."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (psychic/ghost) | skipping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
matrices [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 4:37:49 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD XATU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUARD SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRACLE EYE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD METAGROSS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METEOR MASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRACLE EYE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE MUSHARNA!
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
matrices [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 6:22:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
thinking about the interdream zone made the mind spin in maddening ways, and she’d spent long evenings chasing ever-stranger theories.[break][break]

the devourer had an entirely different perspective, however – one that in retrospect, she was surprised she had not stumbled upon, as someone who had often suspected malevolent forces to be at work.[break][break]

”maybe so.”[break][break]

she thought back to the meteor, wondering if there was more at play with its trajectory than hoenn’s poor luck.[break][break]

”after the league’s secret mission to sea!hoenn, i’ve wondered if others know about us that we’re not aware of. even cotillard said our world is like a beacon. more invasions are inevitable, regardless, i imagine.”[break][break]

”maybe meteno was just a vessel for a weapon.”[break][break]

meteno would have destroyed hoenn, leaving the rest of the world for the tera crystal’s takeover.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]skipping![break][break]
[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
matrices [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 17:47:44 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev fell into a contemplative silence. As far as he was aware, Team Rocket did not have an idea of the number of universes. There were possibly hundreds, if not thousands. Perhaps there was one for every alternative choice, as implied by Father Winter the Second. [break][break]

"The DRK Triad has been destroying universes. I wouldn't put it past them to have been behind METENO." Then Zev paused, recalling the report documenting Nisa Holo's interrogation. "But they were trying to warp the Tera crystals in the meteoroid away from Hoenn." [break][break]

The pieces did not fit together perfectly. He released a slight sigh of frustration. [break][break]

A wild Metagross lumbered out of the tall grass, drawing his attention away from the conversation. His Gengar surprised it with a sudden HEX. The Metagross stumbled, legs buckling. It was enough of an opportunity for Zev to throw a Pokéball.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (psychic/ghost) | catching Metagross

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
matrices [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 7:11:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPOINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNORE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROTOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE METAGROSS!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
matrices [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 16:36:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”maybe it was someone else. someone threatened by the going-on’s of our world, or who is aware of the overwhelming power that exists here. other places are in desperate times too, as we’ve seen – and many eyes are surely on us that we’ve yet to perceive.”[break][break]

she supposed it was highly possible they would never know what it was that watched them from afar, but she could feel the gaze, like a keen-eyed bird of prey through distant branches and impenetrable shadows.[break][break]

herd dog growled and snapped at the steel legs of zev’s new metagross, pacing around it to aid his gengar’s assault with unnecessary enthusiasm until it disappeared into a pokeball.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]skipping![break][break]
[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
matrices [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 20:16:22 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Lulu's words conjured mental images of the Unbound Hoopa, the Megalopolans, and even Malcadena, who supposedly worked against his own organization. How much of that was true? And who else had machinations against their universe? [break][break]

"We'll find out sooner or later," Zev said. "And then we'll crush them like the rest." [break][break]

Whether he spoke of Team Rocket as a whole or himself and Necrozma was unclear. [break][break]

A Rotom zipped by, perhaps drawn to the commotion. Smoke the Gengar turned his attention to the new arrival and launched another HEX at it. The wild Rotom fell through the air, but Zev's Pokéball bounced against its form before it hit the ground.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (psychic/ghost) | catching Rotom

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
matrices [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 2:02:57 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ZEV CAUGHT THE ROTOM!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK