Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
if i cannot take you for a liar or a lover, i'll take you for my brother-in-arms.
awards
382 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Song of Storms | S, CLOSED (ELISE)
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 12:49:40 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal eddieh"]
[attr="class","top"]

Despite the miniature storm conjured by the two strange Pokemon that had descended upon the festivities, Eddie found himself smiling so hard that it almost hurt. [break][break]

It was exciting, really, the chance to participate in something so fun and so grand when he had been in Hoenn for such a short time. He'd met so many unique trainers, had had so many fun battles, and had somehow managed to come out of it all with a few victories to his name. It was more than he could ever have hoped for, and his heart soared with the exhilaration of it all. [break][break]

This called for a celebratory cup of coffee! Eddie found himself instinctively drawn back to the same food stand he had visited far more than he probably should have over the course of the tournament (and sweet Arceus was he thankful it hadn't been taken out in the previous bout of chaos). Beau trailed dutifully by his side as Eddie placed the same order he had almost a dozen times over the last few days; an iced brown sugar oatmilk shaken espresso, with an extra pump of brown sugar syrup. His eyes wandered as he waited for his order to be placed, curious to see if he could pick out any familiar faces in the crowd before he left Lilycove to return to his home in Rustboro.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".eddieh"] --accent:#d4a53c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal]position:relative;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 17:29:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The storm that the two legendary djinns whipped up was a little surprise from the other crowd though that wasn’t enough to have her stop relaxing after the tournament ended. Her Mismagius points out a food stand that she could smell the aroma of coffee coming from it. Though the royal ambassador didn’t win much of her matches, the three finalists that were revealed to stand on the podium were more than enough that she’d be proud of both Ollie and Josh. Josh Devlin himself deserved to be on the podium since he had trained much in battles than she had been.[break][break]

As soon as the Galarian royal and her Mismagius drew a bit closer to the food stand, Elise finds the familiar face of the dark-haired man and his Paldean Tauros. “Good day, Eddie. Are you enjoying yourself?” The ambassador smiles as the purple witch-like ghost greets Beau with a wave. “After today, I will have to return to work at the embassy in Rustboro. I'll enjoy myself here while I can too.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
if i cannot take you for a liar or a lover, i'll take you for my brother-in-arms.
awards
382 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 18:18:33 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal eddieh"]
[attr="class","top"]

If the feminine voice calling out to him wasn't familiar enough, then the witch-like Mismagius drawing near was. Beau tensed momentarily until Eddie gave the bull a reassuring pat on the flank, [break][break]

“Sure am! You're Elise, right?” he beamed. Thank Arceus he was good with names, “Funny, I'm actually headin' that way myself once this whole shindig is said and done. Hopefully my crew back home hasn't torn the apartment to shreds.” [break][break]

A polite voice behind him tore away his attention, letting him know that his order was ready. He grabbed the icy beverage with a toothy grin and a generous tip in the little mason jar at the register, and stepped to the side to allow the next customer to place their order. [break][break]

It wasn't until he took his first sip of his delicious, sugary monstrosity that something clicked into place. Wait, embassy? [break][break]

“Sounds like you've probably got some kinda fancy gig out there. Not been to the embassy myself, but I helped remodel a townhouse nearby.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".eddieh"] --accent:#d4a53c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal]position:relative;[/newclass]