Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
Demolitionist/Eco-Terrorist
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
59 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
This Means Nothing [S]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 3:30:56 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
Tavish pulled the hood over his head closer as he entered the Galarian offices. His actions could not be approved by all of Hoenn, and the less barriers in his way, the better. Even if they hadn’t amounted to anything more than petty theft, disturbing the peace, and beating the sin out of some Rocket Grunts.

Nobody gave him problems right away. He managed to get past the immediate security with few problems, thanks to the crest granted to him by the Queen. That useless bitch of a figurehead knew that for him to use it would be to mean he needed help. A blow to his pride and ego, as it were.

Thank goodness it was a one-sided conflict. Otherwise, there might be some hesitation as he whipped it around. Anyone who recognized him was stopped by the wax, as well as anyone that looked at him funny.

And it worked right up to the front desk. Once he got there, though, that’s when it stopped working as well. He set the blood-red wax seal on the laminated wood and simply stared at the person behind the computer.

“Hello to you too,” they said with tired, unamused eyes. “What do you want?

I need to speak with… someone. Important.

Yea, and I need to find a guy that doesn’t cheat. Get in line.

It is of the utmost importance. Please, just get me to an ambassador, or whoever’s here.

Do you have an appointment?

No.

Damn. That sucks. Make one and come back in a month.

I don’t have a month. This needs t’happen now. And so help me, I will–

“Get tossed out on your ass by security– yea I know,” they reached over to take the seal, but stopped once they gave it a proper look. Realization dawned, and they rolled their eyes. “Oh, for the love of- I don't get paid enough for this…

Glad we're on the same page," he said. "I just want t'talk."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
This Means Nothing [S]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 17:13:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When the royal Galarian ambassador to Hoenn gets a call from her secretary, the message on the speaker tells her that some weird man is asking for one diplomat to talk with him. “I will be right there. Thank you.” The shiny Polteageist floats off from the bookshelf when he sees her get up from her desk and go out of the doorway of her office. Ever since her former capture by Rocket, Elise had always been a little scared of meeting the same kind of bad people again.[break][break]

Moreso since they threatened the lives of her staff there.[break][break]

She’ll come out to the front Galarian offices and its front desk with the secretary still typing away at her computer. The guy who wanted to talk with her doesn’t have to wait long as the shiny Polteageist floats behind the dark magenta haired ambassador in her business suit. “You wish to speak with me, sir?” Elise asks in a composed, refined manner. “Well...for what purpose?”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
59 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
This Means Nothing [S]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 19:32:13 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
Tavish watched the ambassador approach with a gold gaze. Even if he didn’t know her, there was little chance the opposite was true. If she’d kept up with the happenings back in Galar, then his face was a familiar one. Tavish Rose: eco-terrorist, wanted criminal. Finally caught sometime after The Darkest Day, and then vanished off the face of the earth.

But now, he’s here. Right in front of her, rough and ragged, with an awfully familiar waxen seal in his hand. It slid to her and caught the light on its crimson surface: from royalty. “I wish to speak with anyone who can help me out. One from home.

Is there any chance we can speak in private?” He looked at the various people who now stared at him with cold glares or confused faces. “It’s very important, and not fer wayward ears.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
This Means Nothing [S]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 6:40:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

The strange man tells her that he needed help with something from home. He did step into the Galarian Embassy’s building, so he may have come from the same country that she represented too. “I believe that I can help you with your problem from home.” A reply comes with a nod from the ambassador since she had been taught well by her elder cousin to handle every situation from other Galarian immigrants that came to the embassy.[break][break]

And when the man requests that it’s a matter that can’t be heard by other people, she presumes that he probably doesn’t want undue attention on himself. “If it will be prudent, we can talk in my office.” Elise offers helpfully while her shiny Polteageist goes off on his own to signal to her Mismagius that her office is having a client. “And it will be much safer to talk there, so that your request will stay there without people being able to hear.”

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
♔ notes here

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
59 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
This Means Nothing [S]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 21:54:35 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
Good.

Tavish offered little else in terms of acknowledgement, and even less in courtesy as they left the front desk. Further into the system that was the Galarian Diplomacy section of this building. Either this person was new, lived under a rock, didn’t care, or truly didn’t know who he was. But he wasn’t about to fill in that blank if unrequired.

The easier this went, the better for him. For the cause.

As soon as they stepped into Elise’s office, Tavish shut the door behind him with a firm tug. He pushed against the wood, only to hear it strain against the frame. Good. A few steps were put further into the space, but he would not sit down at any provided chairs. That’s how good men died from traps.

I won’t waste me– our, time 'ere,” he corrected himself. From his combat vest, a piece of paper emerged. Folded and half and rough around the edges, he tossed it directly onto the ambassador’s desk. “The queen damned me t'this hell, and I’m lookin' t'claw my way out.

Exile was the harshest crime they could’ve given him. For that, he had to tip his head in respect. “And if I’m to tear Rocket apart with me own two hands, I’ll need supplies.

If Elise opened the paper, she’d see a massive list of neatly scrawled in items. The ‘supplies’ ranged from simple things, like ‘rations’ and ‘chemistry sets’, to much more elaborate things. Dangerous things. Chemicals she’d never heard of, gunpowder, hollow iron shells. Materials for explosives.

That's the bare minimum I've deduced to need.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights