Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Shocking Droplets [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 22:58:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The leisurely walk around Route 102’s grassy path made for a relaxing moment in between appointments waiting for her tomorrow and a good place for her to train her Pokemon. Since the Vital City Tournament’s ending, Elise had been thinking of taking her Mismagius to every place with wild Pokemon around the region, so that the ambassador can focus on her ghost’s strengths and weaknesses. Mana herself appeared to agree with this which was why she accompanied the dark magenta haired woman along the path.[break][break]

There were so many other competitors that trained their Pokemon like she did and most had beaten her too. For the next tournament that would come up in the future, maybe it’ll be good for the ambassador to catch a bit more Pokemon to round out her specialty type’s weaknesses.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Myth

Ty
He/Him
March 1st
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
5'10" height
5'10" height
This is my legacy...
awards
7 posts
Titus Bosch DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @titus
Titus Bosch
Shocking Droplets [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 2:45:17 GMT
Titus Bosch Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","minicharwrap"]
[attr="class","minicharh"]

[attr="class","minicharentry"]
Titus, while navigating the verdant pathways of Route 102, spotted Elise, a familiar face he'd seen around Fortree City, diligently training her Mismagius. The scene piqued his interest, prompting him to approach and introduce himself.[break][break]

"Hey, I've seen you around Fortree City," Titus said, offering a friendly smile to bridge the gap of their unfamiliarity. "It's impressive to see the dedication you have for training Mismagius. I've been looking for ways to strengthen my own team, and I believe there's much to learn from facing the diverse wild Pokémon in this area."

[attr="class","minicharf"]

[newclass=.minicharwrap]width:520px;font-family:poppins;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharwrap blockquote]box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharwrap img]float:none;border:none;background:none;box-shadow: none;margin: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharwrap hr]margin:-5px 135px 33px 135px;color:#333333;box-shadow:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharh]text-align:right;margin:-10px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharh a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px;text-transform: uppercase;letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharf]text-align:center;width:490px;margin:-20px 0px -25px -54px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharentry]line-height:17.5px!important;padding:35px 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharentry b]letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharentry u]color:#cecece;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Shocking Droplets [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 5:47:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXEL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KLUTZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TEARFUL LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRAMBLEGHAST APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER WHIP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Shocking Droplets [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 21:48:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The male voice that greets her is a young man with spiked brown hair since she had seen him around a bit before in Fortree though she had never greeted him much. “Oh yes, you must have seen me around Fortree when I was paying a visit to the gym and its sanctuary for flying Pokemon.” She greets the young man back while her Mismagius stops to bow her head too. “And thank you, I had Mana since I was seven years old when she was a Misdreavus. The wild Pokemon here should be diverse for training.”[break][break]

One of the younger Pokemon out of the two that came along to see what the witch-like ghost was training on was a Toxel. Since Toxel were babies, the ambassador doesn’t see any reason to have her Pokemon battle with it. Seeing the Toxel come over with a bit of curiosity in its eyes, she gives the wild lizard some beef jerky from her pack and it eats the food.[break][break]

The Brambleghast tells her that it saved the little Toxel from being attacked by one of the wild Pokemon though it and the little Pokemon suffered a bit of bruises. “Would you like to come with me? I can take you to Pokemon Home and we can get you checked up too.” As the ambassador asks the Toxel, it nods and permits the young dark magenta haired woman to take it with her.[break][break]

Taking out a Dusk Ball from her pack, she pressed the button on the Toxel’s forehead and lets the red light suck it in. “Thank you, Brambleghast. I’m sure it’ll be fine when I can get it to Pokemon Home.” A smile came onto the royal’s face while she thanked the wild ghost type Pokemon as she turns towards the young man. “My name is Elise Calcifet. I’m very sorry that I had forgotten to introduce myself to you since I was so caught up in training my ghost Pokemon.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Catching Toxel!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Myth

Ty
He/Him
March 1st
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
5'10" height
5'10" height
This is my legacy...
awards
7 posts
Titus Bosch DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @titus
Titus Bosch
Shocking Droplets [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 1:35:06 GMT
Titus Bosch Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","minicharwrap"]
[attr="class","minicharh"]

[break][break]
[Passing on Brambleghast]

[attr="class","minicharentry"]

"Absolutely no apologies necessary, Elise. I'm Titus Bosch," he said, offering a smile. "Your bond with Mana and how you cared for that Toxel are truly admirable. It's a reflection of what being a Pokémon trainer is all about."[break][break]

Titus's interest was evident. "I've been exploring Route 102 myself, aiming to learn from the diverse Pokémon here. Your approach offers valuable insights. Perhaps we could share more about our training strategies? The route's always full of surprises, and there's much we can learn from each other."[break][break]

His proposal, motivated by admiration and a shared commitment to Pokémon, suggested a natural opportunity for collaboration and exchange, highlighting the potential for a fruitful partnership rooted in mutual respect and learning.

[attr="class","minicharf"]

[newclass=.minicharwrap]width:520px;font-family:poppins;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharwrap blockquote]box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharwrap img]float:none;border:none;background:none;box-shadow: none;margin: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharwrap hr]margin:-5px 135px 33px 135px;color:#333333;box-shadow:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharh]text-align:right;margin:-10px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharh a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px;text-transform: uppercase;letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharf]text-align:center;width:490px;margin:-20px 0px -25px -54px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharentry]line-height:17.5px!important;padding:35px 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharentry b]letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.minicharentry u]color:#cecece;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Shocking Droplets [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 7:25:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HYDRAPPLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STICKY HOLD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COTTONEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE TOXEL!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Shocking Droplets [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 3:02:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

“It’s very nice to meet you, Titus. My name is Elise Calcifet.” She responds to his introduction with a little smile. When he talked about her bond with her Mismagius and the way she handled the baby poison type Pokemon, a nod came from the foreign diplomat. “Thank you for your praise. I had my Mismagius as my partner Pokemon ever since I was a little girl. She’s a gift from my mother.” [break][break]

When a wild Hydrapple comes to look at the purple floating ghost, Elise pockets the Dusk Ball containing the hurt female Toxel while the Mismagius sees the apple dragon with multiple heads as good training. A Shadow Ball from the ghost hits the Hydrapple square on its chest and as the female apple dragon with her several heads reels over, a Dusk Ball is thrown onto the wild dragon type.[break][break]

“I would be happy to give you insights on my training strategies. My elder cousin is the stronger battler I should think.” Remiel had always been the stronger out of the two cousins being trainers and he had probably earned more badges than she did. “What kind of Pokemon do you raise?” She’ll ask, wondering what kinds Titus did train as a trainer himself.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Catching Hydrapple!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights