TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
CAN'T BREATHE WITHOUT YOU
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 19:15:14 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2top"]
[attr="class","mila2"] They were good. [break][break]

He had said that he would never leave, not again, not after what he'd put her through last time. He'd apologized. She'd believed him, even though everything in her said that she shouldn't have.

[break][break] But then he did it again. He left. He stopped answering her calls, her texts, her everything. But this time, Mila refused to run away too. She was going to bother him until he did answer but when she got a response, it wasn't the one that she was expecting. Not the voice that she was expecting.

[break][break] A voice that was deeper, calmer than the one that she was used to.

[break][break] "You can stop calling and texting, Mila. Gunner is... fine. He's in the hospital receiving treatment and doesn't need anyone distracting him from his recovery. I know you mean well, but he should be with his family right now. I'm sure you understand that."

[break][break] It was on the other line, Gunner's brother. He was explaining where exactly Gunner had been, why he wasn't answering her texts, ghosting her calls.... and in Gideon's defense, he could have said anything. He could have given a full dissertation on why she ought to have given up, and it wouldn't have mattered.

[break][break] All she heard was one thing:

[break][break] He's in the hospital.

[break][break] The rest of the world whited out after that, as she dropped the drink she was holding and immediately hailed a cab.

[break][break]
[break][break]

She couldn't breathe. Not until she saw him again.

[break][break]
[break][break]

"You can't stop me from seeing him!"

[break][break] The hospital doors slid open with a bang as walked in to the ward, ignoring all the cries from the medical staff asking if she was family and telling her that she wasn't allowed back there. Mila didn't care. Vincenzo growled at all the staff that grabbed at Mila as she bickered loudly with one of the nurses.

[break][break] 'Ma'am! You're not allowed back there if you're not family. We're going to have to call security - '

[break][break] "Well then call fucking security! I don't care! You're not going to stop me from seeing him!"

[break][break] "I have to - I have to know if he's - "

[break][break] "Just let me back there!'"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
POST-TSDT

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 20:03:30 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Almost a week had passed since brought Gunner to the hospital in Oldale. Though he still lay in bed with pillows keeping him rolled onto one side, nurses had removed his neck brace. He could sit up on his own, stand (carefully), walk (slowly), and go to the bathroom without aid. [break][break]

His doctor planned to discharge him in another day or two, but Gunner still had to continue his recovery at home for another few weeks. He'd already arranged to stay at 's. [break][break]

Commotion from outside his hospital room roused Gunner from a dreamless sleep. A nurse carrying a tray of his daily medication entered and threw him an apologetic glance. "Sorry about all that," she said of the noise. "Did it wake you?" [break][break]

"What's going on?" he asked, raising himself into a sitting position. [break][break]

"There's a young lady outside, insisting on seeing you, but she's not listed on your record as a member of your family." [break][break]

Gunner frowned as a hunch grew in his gut. "What did she say her name was?" [break][break]

"." [break][break]

He sighed. Of course. "You can let her in." The nurse looked surprised, but he added before she could question him, "I want to see her." [break][break]

"Very well." [break][break]

She handed him a cup of water and a plastic cup of his medication, then left the room, taking her tray with her. Gunner tossed back all of the pills at once and downed them in two gulps of water.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 23:47:26 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] They could've roped her up and strapped her down and still, nothing would have stopped her from trying to wrestle her way into 's hospital room, short of being actually arrested.

[break][break] Maybe it was because of her screaming. Maybe it was because of her causing a ruckus.

[break][break] Maybe it was because wasn't as exasperated as he seemed on the phone.

[break][break] Or maybe it was because of the same reason that things always seemed to come down to, at the end of the day.

[break][break] .

[break][break] Mila ripped the door open to his room as soon as she was given the okay, her tear-stained cheeks flushed with color as she looked wildly about the room. Her eyes swerved frantically about until they locked onto his.

[break][break] "Gunner," she breathed.

[break][break] Then she was stumbling forth, hands grasping at his blankets, burrowing her face into his neck.

[break][break] "You stupid. You idiot. You stupid-fucking-idiot!"

[break]

POST-TSDT

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 0:59:34 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner had barely set aside the plastic cup of water when Mila burst into his room. "Mila!" he exclaimed, startled by her disheveled appearance. Then he saw her flushed, tear-stained cheeks, and a well of guilt surged upward through him. [break][break]

"Mila, I—" [break][break]

But then she was upon him, wrapping her arms around him in a tight embrace. The pressure made him wince as pain from his injuries flared across his body. Then he felt something wet on his skin—shed tears as she buried her face into his neck. [break][break]

"Ow! Easy, Mila! That hurts!" Gunner shouted. "I'm fragile right now!" [break][break]

Still, he hugged her against his chest, grateful that she'd come to visit. The warmth of knowing she cared for him pushed away some of the guilt, and he pressed his cheek to the top of her head.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 2:30:34 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] Mila didn't like hospitals. She hated them.

[break][break] In fact, in many cases, she did all she could to avoid them.

[break][break] It was luckily that her current career and choices in the last several years had never warranted a need for her to enter them, aside from the occasional stomach pumping. There was just something about the cold, sterile walls, the sound of beeping machines and sight of endless wires that brought her back to that moment. That brought her back to

[break][break] "Ow! Easy, Mila! That hurts!"

[break][break] His shout brought her back to her senses and Mila blinked, pulling back slightly. A palm rubbed her tear-stained cheeks but she still stayed close, content with his arms around her, and more importantly, the sound of his heartbeat beating inside his chest.

[break][break] Alive.

[break][break] "You're stupid," she said, sniffling. "I hate you."

[break][break] However, when she pulled away, it was obvious that her eyes were glimmering with tears that were made of something that was very much not hate.

[break][break] "Why are you here? What the hell happened, Gunner?"

POST-TSDT

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 15:26:59 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing Mila with tears in her eyes made Gunner's heart ache in a way nothing else did. "Yeah, yeah, I hate you too," he said, though his voice lacked the harsh edge it normally carried when they argued. Instead, a gentle warmth suffused it. [break][break]

"I was on an assignment," he explained in vague terms, remembering that she was one person who couldn't know the details of his confidential work. "There was a battle and I was hit in the back by a Pokémon attack." [break][break]

She didn't need to know it was a HYPER BEAM. [break][break]

"My coworkers brought me here straight afterward. But I'm feeling okay, and the doctor says I can be discharged in the next day or two. I'm on bed rest for another few weeks, though, so I'll be staying at Gideon's while I recover." [break][break]

Reaching out, Gunner stroked Mila's cheek and brushed an unruly lock of hair out of her face. He could not help the softness that crept into his smile. [break][break]

"So don't cry, okay? I can't stand seeing you cry," he murmured.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 17:14:04 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] Knowing and seeing that he was alive and well — or at least, well enough to speak — settled her heart a considerable amount, however, her fingers still tangled in his blankets. As if she was still afraid that if she blinked, or stepped back an inch, he would just be a dream that disappeared from sight.

[break][break] "A-a pokemon attack?" she balked.

[break][break] Mila knew that Gunner's job was dangerous. He wouldn't have been assigned to her case all those years ago if he wasn't involved in that sort of thing. It still sent her stomach twisting at the thought of it — there was a reason that Mila herself was deathly afraid of those kinds of events, and why she did all she could do avoid them.

[break][break] But she couldn't stop him. She didn't have any right to stop him, so she didn't say anything as he continued.

[break][break] Mila bit her bottom lip as he tried to reassure her, mentally cataloguing away the fact that he would be at Gideon's. I can still see him, she told herself. Tried to calm herself down. It wasn't like he was going away. It wasn't like he had left.

[break][break] "I want his address," she said instead, stubbornly, instead of voicing her fears outloud.

[break][break] However, as he reached forward to brush back her bangs, she softened.

[break][break] Mila let out a sigh, wiping her face again to remove the remaining tears.

[break][break] 'And I can't stand seeing you hurt.'

[break][break] "Then don't make me," she huffed. Then more quietly, she said, "I was worried. I thought..." She bit her lip again. "I thought you left."

[break][break] In hindsight, she knew it was ridiculous. Especially considering their last encounter, which was at the party, had ended on good terms. Well more than good terms.

[break][break] But Mila had never been accused of being rational.

POST-TSDT

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 19:59:00 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner blinked, caught off guard by Mila's demand for Gideon's home address. Was she seriously going to visit him while he was on bed rest? Even though Gunner probably should have been suspicious, his happiness only expanded at the thought. [break][break]

"Sure," he replied, a note of amusement underscoring his words. "I'll text it to you, but only because I'd love to see you take care of me." [break][break]

Shooting her a crooked grin, he reached for his phone, only to pause when she confessed her secret fear. The humor drained from him. [break][break]

"Mila…" [break][break]

Gunner was never known for his cleverness with words. Instead, he often said things to provoke other people, things he regretted. Not trusting himself to say the right thing at that moment, he leaned forward and pulled Mila into a fierce hug.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 9:05:39 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] She hadn't meant to say it outloud.

[break][break] It had just come out.

[break][break] All of this felt like unprecedented territory for them — for the both of them. They weren't supposed to be honest or vulnerable, at least not when they were both sober and not entangled in one another's sheets. But all that had transpired in the last couple of hours had made her tender.

[break][break] She hiccupped as he pulled her into a fierce hug, her voice muffled as her face pressed against his shoulder.

[break][break] "I-I just. I know it was stupid. But you weren't answering any of my texts, or my calls."

[break][break] It was just like last time, all over again.

[break][break] Her fingers clutched at his chest, tears feeling hot behind her eyes.

[break][break] After a moment, she sniffled.

[break][break] "This is going to sound stupid, but can I... can I climb into bed with you?"

[break][break] She needed to feel him against her, feel his body's warmth against hers. Or she felt like this was all a dream - or a nightmare - and that he might disappear completely again.

[break]

POST-TSDT

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 14:07:10 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The soft murmur of Mila's fears felt out of place in the privacy of Gunner's hospital room. There was too much light, and he could hear the shuffle of staff and patients alike in the hall just outside. [break][break]

But what should have been awkward felt so natural. His hand rose to the back of her head to stroke her hair, as he'd done a hundred times before. [break][break]

"Sure," he said in a low, intimate tone. But it was not an intimacy laced with sexual suggestion, which was normal between them. Instead, it was the same private comfort he'd used in the past to put another at ease. [break][break]

Once Mila was snug against his side, Gunner settled back into the pillows and sighed in supreme contentment. "You're not stupid. You know that, right? You were afraid, and I… I get that."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 22:30:48 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] Relief filled her chest when Gunner complied with her request, and Mila didn't waste any time in following through — kicking off her shoes, she quickly climbed into bed alongside him. Her body slotted naturally against his, her small hands going to rest on his chest and she let out a small, restful sigh.

[break][break] She would never admit it to him - not outloud, anyway - but feeling his hard body beneath hers was a comfort like no other. Not even a... sexual way. It was just that nothing ever felt more right than being close to him, and even now, she could feel the anxious flutter of her heartbeat ease now that she was beside him.

[break][break] Her eyes fluttered closed, head pressed against his chest to hear his heartbeat thudding. Alive. He was here. He wasn't gone. He wasn't -

[break][break] "You're not stupid. You know that, right? You were afraid, and I… I get that."

[break][break] She was. She was stupid, because she knew that there shouldn't have been a reason that he would've just up and left, especially after everything she'd said to him, but she worried anyway. It was a comforting thought to hear that he didn't think so, though. Her fingers tightened over the blanket in response to his words, letting the silence pass through them, before she let out another sigh.

[break][break] "I.. know," - she didn't - "I just... I hate your job. I hate how it puts you in danger all the time." Her face screwed up. "Can't you just stay home?"

[break]

POST-TSDT

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 22:50:36 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mila was so warm and comfortable against him that Gunner felt his body start to settle into slumber. She didn't remain silent, though, and her voice jolted him back into consciousness. When he registered her question, he gave a weary sigh. [break][break]

"I can't. My job is…" He paused, unsure how to explain his responsibilities to her without giving any information away. This awkwardness, combined with the understandable concern among his civilian friends and family, was why he had a cover persona with a law firm. [break][break]

The last time he'd revealed the truth to someone he loved, he and had such a heated argument that they didn't talk with each other for weeks afterward. Gunner had regretted it, and he didn't want to repeat it with someone else, either. [break][break]

Mila, at least, knew he worked for the government. But it was better, for her sake, that she didn't know the details. [break][break]

"I'm needed on the field. I have a lot of experience, and my Pokémon are strong," he said at last. His hand on her tightened subconsciously. "A lot of people are counting on me to do my job, and to do it well."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 23:03:19 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] It was a ridiculous thing to ask, even Mila knew it the moment the words left her mouth. But Mila had never been accused of being logical, especially when it came to the likes of . She was selfish, both for herself and for him, and she wanted nothing more to keep him safe.

[break][break] In reality, she shouldn't have hated Gunner's job too much. After all, it was the reason they had met in the first place. Without it, she and Gunner would've likely been strangers.

[break][break] And that thought - perhaps more than anything - was the most hurtful.

[break][break] His hand squeezed against hers and she found herself clinging to him more readily in the bed, not even caring if anyone else saw him. Fuck them if they judged her. She didn't care.

[break][break] 'But I'm counting on you too,' she wanted to whine. 'I'm counting on you to be alive.'

[break][break] Because she didn't know what she would do if he wasn't.

[break][break] "I hate those people too," she grumbled, mostly to herself, before she looked up at him. Eyes glancing over the sharp curve of his jaw, and his soft blue eyes.

[break][break] "Why did you even decide to work for the department?" she said instead, huffing slightly. "I bet you could still take the bar."

[break][break] She tried to think about what Gunner would look like in a courtroom as a lawyer, wondering if he would've rather been a persecutor or defense attorney. Either way, she thought, he'd look good in a suit. Maybe even a suit that she could make for him.

[break]

POST-TSDT

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 14:21:12 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I hate those people too." [break][break]

Gunner sighed again but knew better than to fight Mila on her thoughtless comment. Her emotions were coming out in full force. He knew she didn't know his coworkers enough to truly hate them. [break][break]

He chose to answer her question instead. "I was recruited into the Bureau in the aftermath of the Kanto War," he said, a solemnity entering his tone as the memories came to the front of his mind. [break][break]

"I'd been working in Kanto in the months leading up to the coup, doing work for the Department of Defense." That much information was not confidential. [break][break]

"My team understood the gravity of the situation better than anyone else. We were evacuated in the early hours of the takeover, but I saw enough." [break][break]

Gunner's voice had quieted into a whisper. He'd spent weeks afterward glued to the news and social media, inundating himself with accounts of Team Rocket's atrocities. He'd lived through the worst of phone calls. [break][break]

He looked down into Mila's eyes. "I told myself that I wouldn't let that happen again to anyone I love," he said, fiercely, thinking of , of their parents, of his friends across the region. [break][break]

Thinking of her, the woman in his arms.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 18:25:03 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] Kanto.

[break][break] She'd forgotten that he'd been in Kanto, that while she certainly had some strong feelings about Rockets, it was probably him - and everyone else who came from that region - who probably had the strongest.

[break][break] Her lips pressed together, brow pinching together with worry.

[break][break] 'I'm sorry,' she wanted to say to him, but somehow, knew it wouldn't be enough. Instead, she said, "I'm glad you're here and not there."

[break][break] 'I'm glad we met.'

[break][break] Even if their relationship was riddled with it's own set of problems, Mila knew - from experience - that there was no one else that could replace 's presence in her life.

[break][break] A hand pressed up against the side of his head, threading affectionately through his hair as he told the story in what she hoped was a soothing gesture.

[break][break] "I told myself that I wouldn't let that happen again to anyone I love."

[break][break] The fierceness of his gaze caught her off-guard. A mixture of surprise, fear and shock filled her expression, her throat suddenly closing around the words she couldn't say.

[break][break] 'Is he...?'

[break][break] She swallowed.

[break][break] "Anyone you love?"

[break][break] Her voice was a whisper, clutching at him.

[break]

POST-TSDT

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights