hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
easy to lie
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 19:43:10 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]The tension between and was nearly suffocating in Remiel's house. Since Hoennyule, the two seemed to make it their mission to make awkward small talk and little to no eye contact between them. In Diana's case, she found it hard to stop looking at her former fiancé in any other light that the one she had seen that night.

She knew he'd grown, and he was no longer that young and awkward teenager she'd first met. But to think that the former prince of Galar was so-

The wooden spoon she had in her hand fell to the floor, splattering sauce on the ground. "Oh, bollocks," she cursed to herself, swooping down to pick it up and clean up the mess. However, her apron caught the handle of the pot and sent it spilling over the counter. She had yet to learn cooking tips and with her mind so occupied, well...

Diana sighed, going to clean up the mess before Remiel came home. Luckily, her DRATINI was much help with her water ability.

Dinner wasn't going to be made in time for either of them. So, when Remiel showed up and they exchanged awkward greetings, Diana made up her mind to try to put a stop to this nonesense.

"Remiel. Why don't we go to dinner tonight? Consider it my treat," she'd offer.

And somehow it worked, the two Galarians roaming the streets of Dewford Town for a bite to eat.

[attr="class","dianatag"] | sunset selfie
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
easy to lie
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 7:40:38 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

"Dinner?" Remiel reiterated, keeping himself from the instant 'no' as he considered their options. VERDANTURF TOWN, where they currently resided, was under LEAGUE supervision. And his current standing with the AMNESTY PROGRAM had intensified that supervision. It would be unwise for them to go out there if they wished to keep Diana's presence a secret.[break][break]

But, perhaps, they could make a getaway elsewhere. Like Diana, the royal had been looking for something to break them out of the strange tension they'd unintentionally built since that fateful night. The further from the countryside home where they'd shared that night, the better.[break][break]

"How about DEWFORD TOWN?" He suggests. "I hear the evenings are still warm there."[break][break]

[break]

His boots rap against the wooden planks as they stroll down the beach boardwalk. He'd been right, thankfully. The weather was warmer here despite it being winter. He could finally get away with wearing a simple dress shirt.[break][break]

However, the weather and his clothes were not what was most present in his mind. Despite their effort to come out here and assuage things, the awkward silence was undeniable. Even the TATSUGIRI on his shoulder acknowledges it with a confused glance between them both.[break][break]

But, eventually, the exiled prince does say something. "How about seafood?"[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]TITLE ♔

TAG

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
easy to lie
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 3:14:31 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana was pleased that he hadn't outright denied her request. That in itself was progress from their tryst. She walked beside him as she looked at the shops and restaurants that Dewford had to offer.

Anywhere except for him.

She had imagined that when they left the house, a conversation would bloom, since they wouldn't be stuck in stuffy tension anymore. It seemed she was wrong, since they both kept a decent amount of space between them as they walked and held their tongues.

How did she bring up Hoennyule night to him?

"Hmm? Oh, sure. That'll do." In truth, Diana wasn't a fan of seafood. Something about the taste of the ocean or the different textures always made it off putting. However, she kept it to herself since Remiel had broken the silence. She opened her ROTOM phone, finding a restaurant that had good reviews and a selection of food she'd eat.

"There's a place only five minutes away."

Then there they were. A table for two, sitting in dim lighting with a candle lit in front of them. In any other situation, Diana would think it romantic.

"So, how are things going with the League? They've been seeing you quite often as of late," she initiated, her leg shaking under the table.

Her mother would slap her for not being still if she were here.

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
easy to lie
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 5:01:48 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

CLAUNCHER beignets with cajun dipping sauce. Remiel toyed around with one using his fork as they sat there, stopping only when Diana finally broke the silence with a question. He looks up, his features warm in the firelight of their candle as his blue eyes glisten between blinks. "They're... going well." He says, clearing his throat before continuing. " says pretty soon I'll be considered for graduation from the AMNESTY PROGRAM."[break][break]

Which, of course, meant he wouldn't have to live in hiding (or parole) within VERDANTURF TOWN anymore. The question of whether or not Diana would— or should— come with him afterward had lingered on his mind since he'd been told of this upcoming consideration. Given everything that had happened that fateful HOENNYULE night, he wasn't so sure anymore.[break][break]

His fork clinks his plate as he stabs it into one of the beignets, carefully dipping it into a small bowl of the provided sauce afterward. "How about... with you? What have you been up to?" He pops the appetizer into his mouth as if to stifle his awkwardness, then waits for her answer.[break][break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]TITLE ♔

TAG

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
easy to lie
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 3:26:57 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana tried to listen. She truly did, as she reached for her glass of wine, sipping on it. Even as he directed the question toward her, as much as she wanted to answer him, she couldn't bare to hold it back anymore.

"Remiel, what's happening?" she asked instead.

Her jaw clenched, her nerves flaring in the pit of her stomach, as she made the dive into their skirted topic.

"What happened that night? I understand that I did something rash, and I'm sorry. But, I can't stand this awkwardness anymore!" she said, setting the glass down since her grip was growing tighter.

"I understand if what we did... I mean... that doesn't happen again. It doesn't have to. But I want my friend back."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
easy to lie
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 6:54:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

He stops mid-chew to acknowledge her words. His widened eyes give away his surprise before he shifts them to and fro. No one appears to have noticed her outburst, so he finishes chewing his beignet and swallows. The fork clinks again as he sets it down on the plate. And, for a moment, Remiel can't bear to look her in the eye as he looks for the right words.[break][break]

"What happened last night... was a mistake," He eventually responds, hesitantly looking back up at her. "It was wrong of me to take advantage of our friendship like that. Especially considering your current situation." He adds.[break][break]

With a sigh, he reaches for his tablecloth and pats the corner of his lips clean. "Everyone I get close with eventually gets hurt, Diana. It was wrong of me to shelter you in the first place."[break][break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]EASY TO LIE ♔

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
easy to lie
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 21:32:17 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Part of Diana expected to hear him say these words. A part of her hoped that he didn't.

But, when he phrased it like that, a boiling pit of rage ignited in her stomach. He sounded like her father: like she wasn't capable of taking care of herself. Like she was a piece of glass that would shatter if it was looked at the wrong way.

She was silent for a long moment before speaking again.

"You didn't just do it. I did it too. I get to make my own damn decisions, and that night, I decided too. Not just you, Remiel."

Diana swallowed hard before continuing. "So something happens, and you want to infantilize me, because you're convinced I can't handle what you think is going to happen? I am hurt, but it's because you won't talk to me! We'd been close for years until you left, and now you're telling me that this is all a mistake. You don't think I can handle myself!"

Her knuckles were white. "Stop treating me like my father! You're supposed to be my friend, not my dad!"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights