Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
AREA ZERO EXCURSION B - Elisabeth/Howard
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 6:12:38 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"You equate existence with victory, when to survive is merely to act on instinct," she mused, the levity fading out from her voice as she pondered this. A loose curl of blonde hair was tucked behind her ear, twirled idly around a finger before she released it. "I've rarely seen it as an inherently 'successful' endeavor. It is more avoidance of the inevitable, no?"[break][break]

The morbidity of her own perspective slipped out unwittingly, unaware and uncaring of how it might color the man's view of her in the organization. It had been a long time since Elisabeth had cared about such things as perception.[break][break]

"Mankind persists, I suppose, but we are each of us still a brief, fleeting thing on this earth. We destroy the world around us, and when we are gone, the world yet remains."[break][break]

She remembered the Galarian ruins her mother had shown her once, in her paintings: man-made structures of rubble and stone, worn down by time and ensnared by vines as nature reclaimed what had always been its own.[break][break]

A sigh drifted out of her then, and she shook her head with a wry smile. "But I am not a philosopher, nor am I a historian. Just a former gardener. What do I know of such matters, really?"[break][break]

It was if an unseen chasm opened up between them then, distance manifesting in the tightness of her smile and the abrupt lightlessness of her eyes.[break][break]

n_xnCCi1

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 18:03:27 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"How else would you describe it, if not victory? We live now because we won against the meteor. We won when we pushed Eternatus away millennia ago, we won because life is existence and existence is victory."

He genuinely seemed puzzled at Elisabeth's logic. He understood it, but it was incomprehensible to him. It hardly mattered to him, though. There was no need to empathize with monsters, yet it kept occurring anyway. Every other admin was abhorrent, but they all had their own reasons for existence. Same with the underbosses and beasts.

Elisabeth's stance was revolting, and would never change. Time was a flat circle, and mankind lacked the ability to change their basest urges. He suspected that Elisabeth Fiorelli was the same.

"You must really hate the world, ma'am. That, or you hate people." Howard glanced at the drill and watched as the drilling bit rose from the ground, data collection complete. He walked over to it and began tapping buttons. "Nothing I can do to change that, can I?"

If time was a flat circle, than mankind was doomed to repeat its failures. Everything Howard did or would do, he'd do over and over again. Everything Elisabeth did, she'd do over and over again. Her husband would die, over and over again. She'd destroy herself, over and over again.

And again. And again. Forever.

"Data is good." Howard looked at Elisabeth's Venusaur for a moment, before nodding. "We can start heading back."

VtORPnNj

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 18:20:05 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I didn't always."[break][break]

Time wasn't a flat circle. Celebi had been eager enough to prove to her otherwise.[break][break]

There were worlds she existed without this gaping hole where her heart used to be. Worlds where she fell in love with as the unassuming person she truly was; worlds where she stood as a testament to hope and redemption alongside after her cries for relief had been heeded; worlds where the monster she married had tamed his inner demons long before she could be fed to them.[break][break]

Perhaps it was simply this world, and the people in it, that were determined to hate her.[break][break]

It was too painful to keep loving a world like that, when it punished you for that love at every turn.[break][break]

She said none of this as her arms wound around herself protectively, letting any further explanation die on her tongue. The sound of buttons and whirring machinery punctuated the silence, and Elisabeth watched work, considering him with a mindless sort of indifference.[break][break]

Would the world punish him for his perspective, the way it had once punished her? She wondered.[break][break]

"Well done, Fox. We can begin the journey back, then."[break][break]

Her Venusaur lumbered behind her, heavy steps making up for the lack of conversation between admin and underboss. There was nothing else to say.[break][break]

|u|Z3XdI

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 6:54:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: