TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
mitosis
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 23:56:57 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

The rustling of the dyna tree that had made its appearance was all she could think about as her heels met the Evergrande stone, emanating dull echoes as she made her way to the place of meeting. Skittering back and forth was a pair of twin Shaymin, the brighter face of the coin that Desiree flipped up and down in her palm; since the handoff of the letter of interest, her eyes shone beams of anxious paranoia rather than her typical bubbliness, for she had seen and been made to endure far more than the fleeting chains of the blood mud. But it pushed her in the same direction, all the same, a fairy fire burning brighter from within the ashen bark. Preparation needed to come following the picking up of her sword and the wantful preservation of all she held dear.[break][break]

Guiding the ruffles of her dress to drape over a soft cushion, she took to a nod of welcome and a deep breath as the twins of gratitude made their way into her lap. "Miss Morningstar," she breathed softly, winding the sprouts between her fingers, ".. thank you for having me." She had an unwavering parasocial trust with those who were part of the council, but all at the same, she had an aversion to figures of authority deep down- there was no telling what they could know, what secrets could have been peeled like a ripe tangerine.[break][break]

But maybe could bear light during worldly circumstances like these, she did seem quite popular at the League Party when the idol took her glance. Maybe she would understand the feelings that pushed her request for an audience.

[break][break]

NOTES

- AQUA ADVOCACY | post tsdt

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
mitosis
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 23:22:06 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

there have been no shortage of people to grace her door since she posted her open office hours. part of her welcomes the change of pace; the other part of her dreads the hours. afterwards, always, she's exhausted. her tolerance for Other People is low, even at the best of times. 

nonetheless, she has what passes for a smile on her face by the time desiree walks in and takes a seat, her exhaustion hidden behind detached pleasantries. 

"of course," she says. the artist's note is on her desk. freya leans back in her desk chair and nods towards her. 

"so, what can i help you with, miss blooms?"
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
mitosis
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 21:47:01 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Pleasantries were things that she once sought to covet, locked behind glass without a lock and key. The familiar feeling of sitting across from another led her to instinctually pull two glass water bottles she had tucked within her purse and slide one across with a smile, holding onto such nostalgic processes- but, all the same, she wished not to waste the councilwoman's time. She knew well what it was like to have a presumed schedule packed to the brim, one that as of late had been torn to shreds in the name of the cosmos.[break][break]

"I see you kept my note," she smiled, twirling the tufts of the gracedia pokemon back and forth, ".. I want to learn with the assets I've been told the AQUA Initiative keeps. To train with them, and perhaps with you."[break][break]

She wished to learn what that would look like in the present rather than the reminiscence of the past- at least, the past of another, one who had renounced their place in the Elite Four and the organizations like this one that came alongside such a title. Though his words existed as the source of her ideals, time brought change. Just as it did within her glimmering, pink brainwaves, as a mere year ago, she dismissed all possibilities of the existence of legendary beasts as mythology and nothing more. Pride and privilege of living in a Kalosian bubble allowed such naivety.[break][break]

"I apologize if it's unprecedented to seek out these opportunities rather than waiting for the buds to bloom," she said softly, her gaze drawn to meet the floor amidst her pause. "It's just.. especially now, I find myself worried at night. I thought I was prepared for the descent of Kyurem, but I was not." Crackling, fractured bones of the ripping of the slit took her ability to dance for some time- but even such a core need could not compare to the loss of those that were made to paint the snow red.[break][break]

"I want to be prepared by all means possible. For all those I love."

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
mitosis
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 21:09:06 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she doesn't know much about the teravolt edm artist. she'd never really gotten close to before his abrupt stepping down from his post, else she may have enquired after her. as it stands, she's nothing but an enigma, a clean slate in freya's mind. 

a clean slate who wants to be marked with experience in battle. and who is she to turn her away?

"even our hardest soldiers could not overcome kyurem," she says after a moment. "protecting those you love isn't as simple as learning how to fight better. it's knowing what decisions to make and when."

and knowing at the end of the day that sometimes there are no good or bad decisions. there's just decisions.

this, she keeps to herself.
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
mitosis
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 22:11:46 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Decisions were, in the end, the aspect of living in such a world; they led her to pick up the sword and put her piece on the table as they led her to once pick up the needle, a mistake which had now been overcome. She believed good decisions to exist in tandem with the bad, having lived through the cataclysmic consequences of so many she wished not to have committed. Yet, if she had not vowed to cast out all of the habits that led her to appear reckless and in line with the dreaded fallout, she would not have made the decision to drop the note into the lap of the other woman. It was strange to think how decisions shaped the world, triviality cloaked by the greater scheme.[break][break]

She wondered if the councilwoman had made past decisions that she, too, kept from seeing the light of day. Ones that haunted her every time the dewdrops of the world settled upon the leaves. "But to test those decisions," she said softly, taking a sip of her water, ".. times like those come swiftly, but not swiftly enough, no?"[break][break]

In the ideal world, times like those would never become buds to bloom. Love would take its descent rather than fractals of ice imbued with pain, angels rather than demons.[break][break]

"Did your decisions lead you to be in the dragon cannibal's shadow, too? Did you leave unscathed?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
mitosis
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 23:05:28 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it's decided, with her answer, that freya will humor her. the first battle will be to test her strength, to see if she's a good fit for any other projects. a tryout of sorts, from the council's own combat strategist, but her follow-up question unsettles freya. 

she shows her teeth. 

"i knew the hunger of that dragon well before anyone else." liquid time drowning her, freezing over and over and over, love found and love lost, and always that insatiable growl, corroding the back of her mind, stripping her of what little humanity remained. 

"no one could walk away from that unscathed." her body is a network of scars, most veiled by her clothing, but some - like the twin silver marks on her neck1 - are visible by her scoop-necked sweater. her fingers twitch, though she does not reach for them.

"but my decisions, most importantly, led me here. where i can help people like you." she withdraws some folders from her desk and lays them on the table, fanning them out. "which one do you want to test yourself against?"
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
mitosis
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 21:58:35 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desimuah"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Leaving entirely unscathed, both mentally and physically, was a gift bestowed unto those Desiree believed to be too far gone. Those who had been unable to feel empathy for those around them, the nameless, faceless souls that took on burdens for all that which they loved. Freya was a bearer of wounds to the flesh, too; and the words that met her ears led her to believe she could be torn on the inside all the same, healed scars leaving their etchings on the skin and their hooks deep within. She bit her lip as she noticed the silver lining her neck as she did the conviction in Freya's bearing of teeth.[break][break]

Yet, the twin marks could never be the same as the cuts hidden behind tattoos of white from her cheeks down to her ankles. They were unique, and like the dragons and the fairies of the forest, existed in two differing worlds- two incomparable situations, those which she did not wish to uncover for the sake of preserving the slate. She reached for her voice in response, but nothing was able to come out in time. How could words leave a mark deeper than the ones below their jaws?[break][break]

Not a sorry or an expression of understanding could truly, in the end, mean that she did understand. She knew that above all. Nodding in response, looking softly at the folders that had made their way to the table, Desiree wished to one day get to understand. But in a way, peering into the silver window led her to form an inadvertent trust with the woman she did not imagine obtaining. Not this soon, at least.[break][break]

"I've faced one of these before, but we had to retreat." She said, pointing to the depiction of Heatran. "This one is quite pretty, though.. and a fairy, by the looks of it. My companions understand the way of the fairies well, it could be a good introduction or something." A gentle smile manifested on her cheeks as she slid her finger to Diancie's, quaintly making assumptions. Before the new year, mythology was yet another trivial aspect of the weaving of her reality- before Kyurem.[break][break]

"We'll be doing this together, yeah?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

TLDR

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.desimuah]--accent:#e6506e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.desimuah]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
mitosis
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 22:14:29 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she stretches her jaw while desiree looks over the folders, willing away the memories of that frozen place. they used to bother her more often, linger in the back of her brain. the weeks after finding rayquaza again were some of the hardest - willingly returning to that wasteland only to return to the waiting, angry arms of a man who still doesn't understand why he can't protect her. 

"pretty and dangerous," she says, nose wrinkling at the fairy. it's a natural enemy to her and her dragons don't like coming across it on the grounds. 

"yes, though this will primarily be a platform for you to show the league, and yourself, what you're made of. i'll be there to play support." she tucks the other folders away and turns to her computer screen.

"unless, when we're on the field, i need to be more...aggressive."
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
mitosis
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 20:03:15 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb desiree"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimagecutie"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i’m afraid they’re gonna find you[break]
and there’s nothing that i can do

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

An eyebrow raised at the words 'pretty and dangerous'; not due to having discounted the fact that those two qualities could exist in tandem, but taken back to when detectives and prosecutors had once used a similar strand of verbiage to describe herself. She wondered if the fairy, too, donned a veil of grim relating to what it had achieved in its life of mythos- perhaps it too was a killer, forced to don crimson upon its hands without its consent.[break][break]

It was interesting to think, though, how an opportunity such as this would likely be deprived if the cruel details before she arrived in the tropics were not buried deep beneath the soil. The opportunity was that of a challenge of sorts, one that would be irrefutable to avoid coveting; she had not thought it would be like this but simply a challenge for herself. Yet, in a way, it lit the fairy fire faster than any match could.[break][break]

"I'm not too estranged to proving myself to people," she said with a closed-eyed smile, placing one of the gracedia creatures upon her shoulder as she rose to stand, ".. I'm quite excited to do this with you, Freya. And so grateful, so heureux."[break][break]

To shine a light upon herself in the gaze of the league was one thing, but to do so before anything could be meddled with, tampered with, had an undeniable appeal- it could leave an impression and further her wish to not take further responsibility for the mistakes that cloaked her past. And it could foster bonds all the same, even with those of the dragons and those of the fairies being natural-born enemies.[break][break]

She manifested that the dragon mother and herself, the fairy caretaker, could exist in tandem unlike the creatures in the order of nature. "So it's settled then, shall we.. tomorrow? In a week?" She asked curiously, gracing a trinket upon an office shelf with a soft touch.[break][break]

"I could have my stylist make some armor.. if you think that could be of use. Could make you a pretty, frilly dress, too."

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]
♡ ooc notes / tldr

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".desiree"]--accent: #fc779d!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #fc779d; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimagecutie"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
mitosis
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 20:08:47 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"then we have a lot in common," she says wryly. the entirety of her second stint as councilwoman has been a second chance at proving her worth, at setting herself back on a path she'd strayed from for far too long. though she's far from desiree's world, she's not surprised to hear she's had to climb a ladder of respect for herself.

"i'll have you get in touch with my assistant, . she oversees my schedule."

at the offer of armor, freya's lips quirk, and amusement spills in golds when she offers a pretty, frilly dress. the last time she'd done herself up, it had been in a tight slip of fabric, chic but not ostentatious, and too quickly after wearing it the first time she'd damaged it. 

well, had damaged it. 

"if you've a sygna suit, i suggest training with one, otherwise just make sure you don't wear something that will slow you down. i'll see you soon, ms blooms."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mitosis
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 23:30:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)