Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,667 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
COLLISION [M]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 3:08:04 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Alone, Zev stood within the yawning maw that Hoenn would soon come to call the Giant Chasm. The great stone of the earth reached skyward, closing around him like jagged teeth. Stars hung high above against a backdrop of night, cold and distant in their vigil, as unfeeling as the void they called home. [break][break]

Zev did not fear the jaws of the earth or the judgment of the stars. He knew the land for what it was: a barren rock, a speck of dust. A millennia ago, it was nothing more than clouds of detritus, the leavings of supernovas; in another millennia, it would be consumed. [break][break]

He knew the stars for what they were, too: food for an endless hunger, fuel for a boundless rage. And when their lights snuffed out, he did not need a telescope to know what happened. To know that his patron had reached another world and brought death. [break][break]

Ever since their encounter in Ultra Space months ago, Zev felt Necrozma through a bond that never weakened or wavered. The will of the Devourer of Suns was both bewilderingly alien and yet unmistakably clear. [break][break]

And it was this will that drove its vessel to the humid jungle of the Giant Chasm. Down there, something drew Necrozma's attention, compelling Zev to seek it out. Instead of searching with eyes and ears like a human, he sensed its signature of Infinity Energy, pulsing with power. If he focused, he could taste the sweet nectar of its life-giving promise on the air. [break][break]

He did not spend too long wandering the unexplored land before he found it. [break][break]

No, not it. Her. [break][break]

"Dr. Reyes." [break][break]

Zev tilted his head at her. The man Illeana might have recognized from a past night of drinking was no more. Black crystal covered his flesh, leaving only his head and neck visible. Even then, shards emerged in scattered clusters across his cheeks, jaw, and temple. A gaze as cold and unyielding as space itself pinned her from across the distance between them. [break][break]

"Or has Palkia given you another name?" he asked. In the undercurrent of his voice rang a discordant, harrowing note.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission (repeat)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
COLLISION [M]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 4:28:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]existence, creation, space... they're all odd, intertwined concepts of starting from nothing and suddenly becoming everything. one spark of chaos and it begins, but does she?

she keeps coming back to this place of split ice, distant eyes scraping over every inch as if it'll change the outcome. kyurem is gone, the chasm remains, and she is the alchemist.

all is right in the world for the father is still in his heaven... but she knows it will never last.

her head turns as an energy signature drifts into the confines of her spatial domain. too familiar, she notes, to not instill a sense of aggravation from the scientist. it feels like a heavy mass of matter composed from the ashes of decayed stars, dragging down and pulling gravity in until all that's left is nothingness.

she despises it.

palkia stirs in a pokeball on her belt, but she pivots on her heel before the dragon can pull her attention to it for they have a visitor - welcome or otherwise.

"the alchemist."

she eyes his crystalline armor with mild interest. could she match that? one touch, perhaps, and she could become it... couldn't she?

it exists in spatial properties as all things do, but she has yet to test the power. her fingers twitch with thinly veiled intent by her sides yet they don't pull for space. there is no threat.

not yet.

"and yours?"

her eyes narrow into smaller rifts.

"unless you're nothing more than a glorified crystal, of course."

the great chasm of hoenn.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,667 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
COLLISION [M]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 2:48:13 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev wondered how much Illeana knew. The League had not figured him out yet—at least, based on what he could tell. But it did not take a genius to piece together the puzzle that was Necrozma and his Avatar. It was only a matter of time before the great revelation. [break][break]

But did she know? Did she sense the great yawning abyss in him as he sensed the vast gulf of space in her? He stared at her and into her, weighing his answer, watching as stars and planets formed and unmade themselves. [break][break]

"The Devourer." [break][break]

Through his link with Necrozma came a rush of emotions. Most were incomprehensible, too alien for words. Rage he recognized, and hunger too. But there was the sliver of something else: satisfaction. [break][break]

The crystals covering Zev's skin continued their slow expanse, creeping up toward his face. "There can only be one of us, Reyes." [break][break]

It felt inevitable. The inane and inconsequential bickering between Team Rocket and the League had nothing to do with it. Instead, it was a matter of cosmic existence. Palkia, the purveyor of all within physical space—even space itself. Necrozma, the ultimate destroyer.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission (repeat)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
COLLISION [M]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 17:44:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she understands, in a small, archaic kind of way, the being he has become. she sees it when she looks at him - the smothering gravity of an event horizon, the light struggling and failing to break free, the compact matter swelling as it grows and takes in more.

and in a way, he is a part of her as she is of him. black holes cannot exist without spacetime for they are a phenomena built off the spatial properties of space's vast expanses.

does he know this? does he understand?

"fitting."

it's an idle comment, nothing more than an observation.

crystals continue to spread over his body. she watches them with faint fascination, as if the urge to comprehend on a molecular level outweighs primordial tension. it festers, growing between them, the longer they stand on opposite sides of this spatial plane.

and after a moment, she cuts through it with the rising of a hand - pink, glowing, almost beckoning.

"come, then."

her eyes narrow.

"let us begin toward the end."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,667 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
COLLISION [M]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 4:40:26 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev needed no other invitation. [break][break]

Crystal sealed itself over the last inch of skin, transforming him into a lightless silhouette cut from the very fabric of space. Only the piercing blue of his eyes remained, bright pricks against the darkness like the last vestiges of dying light. [break][break]

He launched himself at Illeana, warping gravity, crossing the long distance between them in a single bound. As he descended, he swiped at her with wicked claws, hoping to catch them on soft flesh. Hoping to spill rich blood. [break][break]

At the same time, a wormhole opened above them. Blade-like claws emerged, first one hand and then another. The terrible, angular body of Necrozma's shard surfaced into their dimension like a nightmare from between the stars. The full spectrum of colors flashed across its prism-eyes. [break][break]

Its alien screech pierced the air, a challenge to its counterpart.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission (repeat)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
COLLISION [M]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 16:48:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a deep, almost intimate, sense of knowing fills the air. cosmic recognizes cosmic, space acknowledges black hole, and she tenses for the inevitable clash of titans.

the alien shriek echoes overhead - his patron, arriving late. somewhere beyond, in the expanses of space, she feels the echo of a draconic roar ripple through all matter. it comes into full fruition, full view, with a flash of pink and the meeting of black claw against one of white and pink.

palkia engages necrozma, all snarls and claws and territorial spats.

and their avatars meet as is written all across the spatial plane.

he lunges for her, a claw reaching toward her body. she will not allow the satisfaction of seeing her blood spill upon this odd earth - there will be no golden stains, not yet.

a quick swipe of her hand plucks the spatial properties from the world around her, sifting through air and morphing it into something weaponized. their battleground is different, not confined to mortal means as normal. her body shifts into something intangible, something spatial, something evasive. his claws echo against nothingness, but she sees the ripples of spatial matter moving for his momentum all the same.

protected, she is free to grapple for control.

spatial erosion begins to spread from her body, slowly shifting back into physicality once his claws leave her space, and with it, the earth falters. it crumbles slowly, a subtle decay of pink eating away at dust and dirt and existence in its entirety.

"come," she murmurs, a free hand moving to pluck further into space. she casts the following sweeping motion wide, an arc of change. the spatial properties around them move with her hand, up becoming down and his gravity fluctuates with her manipulations. she wrangles it slowly from his grasp as if a dog coaxed into releasing its prized toy. "again, with fervor this time."

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,667 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
COLLISION [M]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 20:47:55 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The very sky trembled as Necrozma and Palkia exchanged blows. With every clash, stars died and formed, meteors collided into moons and planets, and comets burned to nothing in foreign atmospheres. Every earth-shattering roar rippled through space and time, the aftershocks brushing against worlds not yet known. [break][break]

As Zev's swiping hand reached for Illeana, she changed. Her very essence transformed, melting away into nothingness and reforming in safety. Like a cloud of gas and dust coalescing into a new sun. [break][break]

And then he felt it, the pull of gravity. Not the planet's steady hand, not his controlled one, but hers—the recklessness of her fingers upon the threads that held the universe together. [break][break]

Annoyance spiked through him. Of course she would think to wield it too, inexperienced as she was. [break][break]

But space bent to gravity's will, not the other way around. [break][break]

"Very well. Since you asked for it," Zev said, his voice underscored with an alien reverb. With his mind, he seized the brilliant strings connecting Illeana to the planet and applied force. [break][break]

Let her body crumble. Let her cells split into their subatomic particles and her blood evaporate on the very air. Let her essence become nothing before she can draw breath to scream.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission (repeat)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
COLLISION [M]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 2:48:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]his hands on the universal strings are tinged with hubris - mortal, not archaic enough to be on the primordial scale of emotions.

she feels each little pluck, each twitch, of taut gilded string and it reverberates into another layer of cosmic symphony. the hymn of spatial fabric, of stars fading into early death, of planets coming into newfound birth.

he's tainting it. the light is slowly being bled dry. she bares teeth at the thought.

she believes him mistaken - gravity is merely another property of the universe, of the spatial fabric making up each facet of existence, and she is its alchemist.

even with pressure clawing to drag shoulders down, her hand is heavy against the spatial properties surrounding them. she throws the properties around them into disarray. molecules of matter sing with the familiar vibration of a war drum struck to signal the coming of resistance. she flips them, rearranges them until gravity loosens and small, half crystalline clumps begin to float upward. another flip and the world feels as if it turns on its axis. she increases the emphasis on up becoming down, seeking to disorient both him and his beast of a patron.

another star blazes into a supernova of early death beneath the clawed blows between palkia and necrozma. each slash, each flash of pink shimmering against black, brings them further and further into oblivion.

"it seems we're at an impasse, devourer."

she stays solid, unfazed by the spatial properties she has manipulated. they hold a soft, barely there signature of faint pink - a small mark against the universal planes to signal her meddling.

"our powers are entangled - one cannot exist without the other."

space without gravity and gravity without space... impossible. with gravity being mass along the curvature of spacetime, they're merely two chisels chipping away at the same marble of the universe. how could they ever overcome the other?

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,667 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
COLLISION [M]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 16:32:09 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The very fabric of the world shifted. [break][break]

Unlike Illeana, Zev's perception of space was only what he drew from the well of Necrozma's memories and emotions. Even so, he sensed on an intuitive level the way she countered his manipulations. Threads warped and wended, sent into disarray by their opposing demands. [break][break]

"Our powers are entangled—one cannot exist without the other." [break][break]

Even as Zev scoffed at such a notion, he knew it to be true. Space, gravity, creation, destruction, light, darkness. He observed the cycles as they spanned millennia. One made way for the other. One could not exist if the other did not. [break][break]

Still, he maintained his grasp on the laws of the universe under his command. To relent was to acknowledge that truth, when just moments ago he said there could only be one of them. [break][break]

"As long as you stand in our way, Alchemist, we will fight you. You and everyone else keeping us from achieving our goals. Rocket, League, or Megalopolan—all will perish." [break][break]

Mirroring the impasse of their Avatars, the shards of Necrozma and Palkia locked together in a struggle, each one attempting to overpower the other. Each one unable to gain the upper hand.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission (repeat)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
COLLISION [M]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 19:41:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb leaguechar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
holy water can't help you now,[break]
thousand armies couldn't keep me out

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

in a way, she expects their tug of war will never quite end - such is the cause and effect of their curses: a constant dance for control.

[break][break]

the universe shifts on its axis, off kilter and trembling beneath fluctuations of gravity and spatial matter. she wonders, in a curious, childlike sort of way, if the sensation ripples out from their current location. will others feel the shift, the lack of rightness? or are the masses blind - as they always have been - to their slow coming doom?

[break][break]

she applies a little more pressure, fingers sprawled across universal strings. they hum a pretty symphony, don't they? one of primordial chords and deep seated destruction spanning across millennia and eons of creation. she enjoys the sound, the soft vibrato of each note against the tips of her fingers, but does he?

[break][break]

"your goals are but a small hiccup in the grand scheme of it all."

[break][break]

what does he know of goals? of sacrifice for the common cause? can he not see what's at stake here - the spreading decay of space happening all around them? it's chaotic, no rhyme or reason woven into fraying fabric. how could he not feel it, the coming end?

[break][break]

"you'll find we don't operate in mortal terms. league, rocket, megalopolan, sea hoennian... nothing more than ants on a universal scale."

[break][break]

and she'd sacrifice much more to ensure the survival of space, wouldn't she?

[break][break]

"i believe your ire is misplaced, devourer - perhaps in time, you'll come to understand."

[break][break]

for now, their gods continue to clash in a cage match. there is no ground to be gained here... only destruction and a sour note in a primordial symphony. it's off key, ringing out louder and louder with each clawed swipe against crystal and pearl.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,667 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
COLLISION [M]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 15:46:55 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev felt the pressure Illeana exerted against his own control and shifted to match her. Thanks to months of practice, the movement was natural, a simple adjustment. A distant corner of his mind acknowledged that the push and pull between them was as old as the universe itself. That this dance was, in fact, nothing new but the persistent testament to their immortality. [break][break]

"You know nothing about us," he remarked, taking no offense by her statement. Her Avatarship was newly minted, as was her understanding of the greater machinations of the universes. Human biases and misconceptions still tainted her perspective; of this, he was sure. [break][break]

"If you think our wrath is the same wrath of mortals, or that our wants are the same as theirs, then you are sorely mistaken." [break][break]

Above them, the titans of the cosmos threw each other off. Galaxies rotated to accommodate the disturbance, a thousand stars casting light upon their ancient bodies. The shards of Palkia and Necrozma circled each other from a wary distance, as if searching for new weaknesses or openings. [break][break]

Zev saw this pause in the fight and frowned inwardly. The two Pokémon bore considerable wounds. That Palkia's strength had matched up against Necrozma's was unexpected. Briefly, he considered deploying lasers against the Spatial Pokémon and its Avatar, but that would leave both of him and his patron vulnerable. [break][break]

It was time to reevaluate and make a new plan. [break][break]

Fixing Illeana with a stare that conveyed the chilly depths of the void itself, the Devourer shoved against her grasp with his mind. He switched up his own hold, relinquishing the threads binding her to the planet and focusing on the ones tied only to himself. Then he kicked off the ground and rose to join his Necrozma shard. [break][break]

"Arguing here is a waste of our time," he declared. "We'll be watching you, Alchemist. Do not believe for a moment that we won't live up to our promise." [break][break]

A dome of darkness manifested, engulfing the area. All lights within it extinguished; no light from outside it entered. By the time the darkness dissipated naturally, Zev and his shard were gone.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission (repeat)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
COLLISION [M]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 0:39:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb leaguechar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
holy water can't help you now,[break]
thousand armies couldn't keep me out

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

"i don't need to."

[break][break]

her expression lacks the complexity of mortal emotion - a blank slate, nothing more than an idle observer. she has been touched by the gods just as he. surely he should understand, she muses, for he transcends this plane of reality just like her. they're two sides of the same coin. one heads, one tails... never quite escaping the other, paired together for all of eternity.

[break][break]

"i see all, devourer. your patron's movements in deep space have lovely ripples, wouldn't you agree?"

[break][break]

some like little pebbles against the ocean's surface and others like a treasure chest dropping into the vast deep. she could trace them out for him if he was ever curious of his spatial footprint. palkia flicks its tail irritably, as if the mention of necrozma's destruction hits a nerve.

[break][break]

and at that, she cracks a smile, spreading porcelain until it shatters like glass.

[break][break]

"i'm sure your wrath is as ancient as ours, but you might be jumping the gun there - who's to say we're destined to be enemies?"

[break][break]

she meets his chilling stare with one of her own, but there's jagged pieces of stars in hers. she watches them die and be born again all in the same sequence of minutes. a void meeting creation, creating an impasse they can't hope to cross. he kicks off from the ground and she feels the fluctuation of spatial matter. seconds tick by and space expands with them until she's releasing a white knuckled grip and taking a step back. palkia shifts to join her, furling its body around her in the way a dragon guards its treasure.

[break][break]

before darkness falls, before he's engulfed, she smiles a little wider until light glints off teeth.

[break][break]

"i count on it."

[break][break]

and he's gone when the curtain rises, leaving her and her spatial deity seemingly alone. the smile drops back into neutrality. reality ripples once more, and she's gone.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
COLLISION [M]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 6:02:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT) |