Twenty Two
August 16
Lilycove City, Hoenn
Plotsexual
Barista & Bartender
Civilian
5'0" height
5'0" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lavinia
Lavinia Linnea
fidon't !! [mission//elise]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 20:32:29 GMT
Lavinia Linnea Avatar
Vinnie likes going home.[break]

Which is bizarre! It used to feel like a birdcage, but now she’s able to recognize the good in Lilycove. The calm beach atmosphere at night, the boardwalk vendors and aquatic Pokemon strolling the streets giving it life, and it manages the perfect level of modern convenience to boot. Most people dream of being able to live in this vacation spot.[break]

Tourists are abound, but few know the city as well as a former local. With that local knowledge comes knowledge that there’s a certain show happening in the aquarium. Being a beachside town, there’s a certain level of adoration showered upon water types and their trainers. It goes beyond battling and contests and into shows for the public.[break]

Mermaid shows, to be specific! Lavinia finds herself within the crowd, watching as a Primarina and its trainer elegantly delve into waters full of Goldeen and Luvisc–among other fish-y Pokemon. Vinnie had thought it cruel to leave her friend from home out of the showing! Her Lillipup sits at her side, tail wagging absently.[break]

…Or Vinnie had thought he was sitting at her side. She hears a familiar-sounding high-pitched bark coming from further away than that. Immediately Lavinia turns her head, notices her dog Pokemon is missing and heads for the source. “I’m so sorry miss…!” She bends down to pick up the Lillipup, hoisting him off the ground and turning him away from the lady he’d been barking at. “He doesn’t get out much, I’m afraid! He didn’t bother you, did he?”[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 21:46:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Lilycove City’s aquarium would be holding a mermaid show and other tourists from other regions flocked there like Pidove coming towards their food. She hadn’t seen them before, but there were people who talked about them when the woman had passed by the aquarium. When the royal comes towards the crowd watching a Primarina doing her tricks in a refined manner, the water type reminds her of a mermaid from the fairy tales her father used to read to her at bedtime.[break][break]

Elise's Mismagius noted the barking coming from a Lillipup and a robed hand pokes at the royal diplomat. Afterward, the pup’s trainer came to apologize for the behavior that her Pokemon did. “He did not bother me much, do not worry about it.” The purple-haired Galarian princess’ response came with composed elegance as she’ll take note of the Lillipup in the arms of the other lady. “Is he watching the show with you as well? Your Pokemon does look rather cute.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Comet

Vinnie
She/Her
Twenty Two
August 16
Lilycove City, Hoenn
Plotsexual
Barista & Bartender
Civilian
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lavinia
Lavinia Linnea
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 0:43:17 GMT
Lavinia Linnea Avatar
The woman’s words are a stark contrast to the former noise. They’re poised, refined, and succinct. Lavinia, half expecting that she would be chastised for letting her Pokemon wander, blinks blankly a few times. “Yes, yeah, he’s watchin’!” Lillipup had always liked watching the mermaid shows, though now it seems his attention is locked on the woman’s Mismagius–deeming her more interesting than the Pokemon stuck inside the exhibit.[break]

“I take it yer Pokemon’s watchin’ too?” Lavinia takes a moment to come up with a suitable compliment to mirror the one levied at her Lillipup. “She’s real graceful!” All the draping ghostly appendages give off the same air of distinguishment that the lady herself gives. “Y’from around here?” Lavinia asks.[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 4:52:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

An accent that comes out of the brunette woman’s mouth is a little strange. Maybe that accent came from one of the countryside like the ambassador’s country had some countryside towns in it. “Yes, she was watching the show with me too. Mana enjoys watching the water type Pokemon perform their tricks.” Elise gives the other woman a response while the Mismagius looks at the smaller canine by the side of the female brunette.[break][break]

Mana’s smile comes onto her face when she gets the compliment over how graceful she is. When Elise is asked if she was from this city, she nods a little. “I do live here in Lilycove, but I am a Galarian expat since I came to Hoenn from my home country.” While her elder cousin got dual citizenship in Hoenn, the female royal had been a little unsure about it, given that Prime Minister Ronan Calcifet called her a ‘traitor’ to Galar. “Hoenn is a bit different than living in my father’s castle nearby the palace in Hammerlocke I think.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Comet

Vinnie
She/Her
Twenty Two
August 16
Lilycove City, Hoenn
Plotsexual
Barista & Bartender
Civilian
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lavinia
Lavinia Linnea
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 17:02:29 GMT
Lavinia Linnea Avatar
“They are real pretty. Always liked ‘em when I was a kid.” Lavinia takes the time to glance at the aquarium fondly. “Oh, not to say I don’t like ‘em now!” She turns back, waving her free hand to emphasize the correction. “I always like seein’ trainers at work.” A bright smile mirrors the one on the Mismagius’ face.[break]

It takes a moment for the woman’s words to settle in Vinnie’s brain. “Sorry, yer…” Lavinia is, admittedly, behind on current events and their big players. To not even vaguely recognize a presumably important political player is still quite shocking to her. “Y’said a castle? Near the palace?”[break]

It explains the elegance at the very least. Vinnie doesn’t dwell on it long. “I grew up here. Decided to visit and stumbled right into the show! How lucky is that?” Now that Lillipup seems calm, she sets the canine back on the ground where he sits–tail wagging as his eyes train on the diving Pokemon and trainers. “I’m Vinnie, what’s yer name?” Lavinia asks, holding a hand out for a shake.[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights