TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
REDEMPTION
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 7:44:02 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaatop"]
[attr="class","milaa"]

At least for today, would be free of Mila's ire.

[break][break] For the last few weeks while had recovered and was busy with his own work, Mila had insisted on taking up the brothers home space, regardless whether or not the older Graves wanted her to. Mila could be as stubborn as a nail when she wanted to and unfortunately for , that meant inserting herself wherever necessary.

[break][break] However, after overhearing a conversation she probably shouldn't have heard, she had decided to stick her nose into somewhere where she also didn't belong. The Chasm. What the hell was the chasm, and why did the League care about it? Was it a new bar? Was it the place where and Gunner were going to fuck?

[break][break] It didn't matter. Mila had a certain inkling that it would be the key in figuring out why Gunner had hurt himself so severely, and she wanted more information than he'd just gotten hit by a "Pokemon Attack".

[break][break] "Oh - hey! What're you doing?"

[break][break] Her Fennekin leaped down a hill, headed down a cliffside behind a sparkling tree. There was a small backpack hidden behind the tree, to which the Fennekin immediately snuck his snout into it's pockets, sniffing for a treat.

[break][break] Mila slowed to a stop and sighed, hands on her hips.

[break][break] "Honestly, Dolce... You really shouldn't be doing that."

[break][break]
8AM66989

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
GC EXPLORE

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-weight:bold; font-family:Poppins; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaatop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#F865B9;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
491 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
REDEMPTION
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 8:37:57 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the canopy rustles and aaron's pikachu falls from a branch overhead. the rat comes in swift defense to aaron's protein bars, landing on top of the fennekin with sparking cheeks. her trainer appears from the bushes, one hand holding the top of his jeans and the other tugging the zipper back into place.[break][break]"no fucking way."[break][break]he stops in his tracks, stunned by the sight of standing over his belongings, caught in the act this time. his face scrunches up in a scowl. [break][break]"trying to steal my shit again?"
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
V|pqPS1C

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
REDEMPTION
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 8:49:23 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

What the -

[break][break] Out of nowhere, the sight of a Pikachu flies down from the tree and catches both her and Dolce off-guard. Electricity sparks in conjunction with a burst of flame as the two pokemon entangle with one another, a combination of fur and snapping teeth.

[break][break] "Dolce!"

[break][break] She whips her head around, finding herself face to face with a hot boy with a dick in his hand.

[break][break] "Oh god, I'm so - "

[break][break] Again?

[break][break] "Huh? Have we met before?"

[break][break]
StM_Nlwa

GC EXPLORE

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-weight:bold; font-family:Poppins; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaatop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#F865B9;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
491 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
REDEMPTION
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 10:03:36 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron doesn't know what pisses him off more: that is trying to rob him again or that she's playing dumb about it. their pokemon roll around at their feet, peripheral to him. [break][break]"uh, yes?" he grits out, spreading his arms in disbelief. the gesture turns into a index finger jabbed accusingly at her. "you don't remember stealing my money?"[break][break]his brows knit together.[break][break]"do you steal so fucking much you don't remember?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
GvT4VARC

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
REDEMPTION
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 19:23:36 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

"I didn't steal your money," she said loftily. "You must be mistaking me for someone else."

[break][break] To be honest, maybe they had met. It was possible. There were a great many people that didn't remember, including men that she slept with and men that she didn't.

[break][break] "If we have met before, then you must've been unmemorable then. Cause I don't remember you."

[break][break] Her eyes slowly dipped, glancing pointedly at his zipper, before dragging back up to his eyes.

[break][break]
lIgQuDGn

GC EXPLORE

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { fontL:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-weight:bold; font-family:Poppins; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
491 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
REDEMPTION
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 8:46:37 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"YOUSTOLEMYMONEY."[break][break] it explodes out of him all at once, followed up with another accusing jab. each dismissive word from 's lips leads him closer to malding. [break][break]"then your memory's shit because i remember your dumbass." [break][break]then, petulantly, unnecessarily: "and your stupid pink hair streak thingy." [break][break]he looks down at himself, following her gaze. his eyes snap back up to her face, but his fingers fiddle with tugging his zipper up the rest of the way. [break][break]"just give me my fifty bucks and i won't call the cops on your ass."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
xK6Iwood

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
REDEMPTION
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 18:34:44 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

Geeze. Touchy, wasn't he?

[break][break] "Call the cops then," she said loftily. "Then you'll never get your fifty bucks."

[break][break] She said it casually, like she didn't care, even though her heartbeat quickened at the thought. If he really did call her bluff and call the cops, she could be in some really hot water. Even though it'd been years since she'd gotten in trouble with the law, it wasn't like people really thought well of ex-Rockets like her.

[break][break] "Why do you care so much anyway? If you're right, it was just fifty bucks. What are you, poor?"

[break]

[break][break]
T3ZTvqn|

GC EXPLORE

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { fontL:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-weight:bold; font-family:Poppins; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
491 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
REDEMPTION
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 4:53:00 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"aight, i will. seeing you locked up is worth the money." [break][break] aaron slips his phone from his pocket and looks down at the screen. the theft had happened so long ago that the police would probably laugh him off the line, but he's willing to endure the humiliation for the small chance that they will take it seriously. he starts to raise the phone to his ear, stopping halfway. [break][break]"i'm not poor!" his arm drops, phone dangling at his side. "you're obviously the fucking poor one! why don't you beg on some street in slateport instead of taking money out of my wallet!?"[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
lZLz6_Lv

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
REDEMPTION
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 5:03:57 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

He was so easy.

[break][break] "God," she sighs, rolling her eyes. "You're so dramatic."

[break][break] Mila reaches into her bag, pulling out her wallet. However, instead of pulling out the supposed fifty bucks that he says, she pulls out a business card.

[break][break] "I don't have any cash, but come by my store. I'll give you cash then or if you want, I can - " Her eyes flit down, looking at his outfit. "I can give you a new outfit."

[break]

[break][break]
tSVS0i3F

GC EXPLORE

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
491 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
REDEMPTION
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 21:32:31 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i'm not dramatic," is his very smart rebuttal. he's practically slavering as takes out her wallet and flips through it. his enthusiasm drains from his face as she finds a business card and offers it out to him instead of a wad of obviously-stolen cash.[break][break]"what's this shit?" [break][break]he takes it against his better judgement, scrunching his face up as he reads the tiny lettering. of fucking course she has no cash on hand — it tracks with how she had to steal his money in the first place. he looks up over the business card, eyes full of suspicion. [break][break]but what other choices does he have?[break][break]"fine. i'll go. for the cash. i'm not taking fashion advice from some chick with a hot topic streak in her hair." [break][break]he brushes past her to grab his bag, then scruffs his pikachu and plucks her off the thief's thieving fennekin.[break][break]"see ya then."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
4wK2hvWM

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
REDEMPTION
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 21:58:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: