Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Budding Sovereign [S/C]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 15:25:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Elise had sought out ’s help in studying more about the Calyrex she had been bestowed by the original Calyrex back in Ever Grande’s Dyna Tree. Though she doesn’t take him out from his Dive Ball until they would be let inside of the Head Scientist’s personal lab in Lilycove. Fortunately by the scientist’s directions to the lab, the ambassador is able to get there by the front door. [break][break]

She knocks on the front door first and waits for the scientist to let her in. There’s so much that Elise wants to learn from the shard Calyrex she had been given. There was a bit of speculation that perhaps, the King of Bountiful Harvests did see it fit to judge the royal diplomat on her own personal desire on becoming the better leader figure for her people.[break][break]

Since she had been granted the shard of Calyrex, she’ll resolve to use it to help the League as much as possible in future conflicts to come.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
Budding Sovereign [S/C]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 4:07:00 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me? [break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

the knock echoes on the door for only a minute before the wooden door creaks open to reveal the soft smile of illeana reyes. she brightens a little further at the sight of elise.

[break][break]

"hey, come on in!"

[break][break]

she steps aside, opening the door further so the galarian royal can step into the lab. once she's inside, the alchemist is quick to close the door and turn to give elise her full attention.

[break][break]

"can i get you anything before we start - coffee, water, tea?"

[break][break]

as she talks, one hand gestures toward the small beverage station near the door.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] [break]
social - avatar/legendary studies.

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights