Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Border EJ #3: Shadowbringer Edition [Wilds]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 20:11:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS: THE BORDER

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

MT. PYRE[break]✥ THE BORDER

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1055281670649032755/bambooba.mp3[/player][break]
Northern Province - Area 2 (Riding) - Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
[break]

THE BORDER IS A MOUNTAINOUS PURGATORY OF MUTED SEPIA SMOKE. By floating islands, translucent bridges soar through the realm toward the heavens. Tall stone spires jut out from the spiritual mist. In the sky, the wisps of spirits can be seen heading toward their final destination before the afterlife...[break][break]

Curiously, there are four broken seals embedded in four mountains. Though Adrian Malcolm and YVELTAL may have seen their location upon their unceremonious entry, the spirit realm has shifted since their last visit, rendering each broken seal far apart from each other.

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 04 examine the broken seal to the west, found in the middle of a jubokko tree.
  • 05 help the spirit of a person or pokemon pass on.
  • 27 briefly detach from your body or bodies in order to accomplish a task using your spirit body or bodies.
  • 28 encounter one of the vestigial spirits of wo-chien, ting-lu, chi-yu, or chien-pao near a broken seal. it will not use its signature move, ruination, however, it will be incredibly aggressive before being warded off.
  • 29 encounter shadowy copies of yourselves or your pokemon that mimic movement, form, and more.
  • 🗺️ SPECIAL HUNT: your character(s) will now be able to encounter and catch a MARSHADOW. you must be able to defeat or prove to the marshadow that you are worthy of training them, but this will be no easy task. they quickly learn you and your pokemon's movements, able to mimic their movements by analyzing or hiding in their shadows.[break][break]

Instead of a MARSHADOW, you may encounter and catch a PHEROMOSA OR BUZZWOLE that has managed to displace itself here. Whether it is here from Hoenn or another location in ULTRA SPACE is unknown.

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Your character can only be in ONE EXPEDITION THREAD at a time.
  • You may participate with all of your characters; however, be aware of your ability to post.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • Please INCLUDE WHICH PROMPTS you are using in your expedition thread.
  • Please have at least FIVE POSTS PER CHARACTER in your expedition thread.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 20:25:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Before the royal ambassador knew it, the mist from Mt. Pyre draws her back to that eerie place again. While the funeral for her mother wouldn’t happen until the day after, she wouldn’t miss the chance to explore much of this place along with the shard Calyrex floating near her. The King looks around the misty area as if he senses the sorrow coming from every lost soul there. [break][break]

“You think we’ll find Jack again too?” Elise asks the hare king who is her legendary companion. He’ll respond with a nod and a “Cro rown.” coming from the grim tone of his reply. As the duo of ambassador and her king walk across the grass over a barren meadow, she couldn’t find the white-haired young man.[break][break]

Maybe Jack might be lost. Again.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Leading up to Prompt 04 examine the broken seal to the west, found in the middle of a jubokko tree.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
406 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 20:35:51 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
What an ode to irony, because as funny as it was…

Yes, he was lost.

Again.

But this time, though he’d gotten himself ‘lost’ right at this strange-looking tree that had equally-gnarly branches, that were fanning out overhead and looming like some ominous kind of mushroom that had decided to sprout where they’d ended up.

“Huh,” he mused quietly as he took a glance at the trunk of the tree and noticed that there was some kind of seal on the tree trunk itself…

What in the world?

+
+ doing prompt 04: examine the broken seal to the west, found in the middle of a jubokko tree.

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 20:45:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

While they come across a little long way across the meadow, the King points out to a tree that looked like it could belong to the Snow White movie. Beside the tree was the familiar sight of the young man she had come to know. Elise would rush up to the front of since she actually thinks there could be a broken seal beside the jubokko tree.[break][break]

“Jack, did you get lost again?” She’d ask when the royal ambassador catches up to greet him along with the Calyrex following after her in an orderly appearance. Looking over to the broken seal, this confirmed her suspicions that it could relate to that vestigal spirit of the Moltres they fought last time.[break][break]

Which meant that a vestigal spirit might appear here too.[break][break]

“I was worried about you, so I came running as soon as I saw you by the tree.” Elise clarifies a little while she'll study the broken seal itself. The floating hare King rests onto her right shoulder and studies the seal with her too.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Doing prompt 04 examine the broken seal to the west, found in the middle of a jubokko tree.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
406 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 21:35:14 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
The moment he heard the familiar voice, he turned to face her and was about to nod, before—

“Wha—” he would remark; not in her direction but towards a particular Pokémon that accompanied her. No, wait, hold the fuck up. It couldn’t be…

“…the king from Galar is with you?!” he would exclaim once he’d managed to find his voice a few seconds later, outright gawking at the Calyrex that accompanied her.

There was nothing else to it.

Just pure, abject shock.

+
+ gawking at the Calyrex like “WTF”

[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 21:44:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The look on the white-haired man’s face when he sees the floating King with his bulb-shaped crown would be one of shock. That was understandable, most people had not seen that the Calyrex Shard currently traveled with her. “He travels with me, yes.” Her answer was plain as day. Maybe Jack had left the presence of the League’s Dyna Tree at Ever Grande City after power returned to the original Calyrex. [break][break]

“I had thought that I could give him an experience of going to this place.” Well, she thinks that the High King hasn’t been to the worlds behind the rifts yet. The one in Goodbye Galar’s memory now appeared to be a dream to her…with that one dying of the poison from the Skeleton’s miasma.[break][break]

Little did the diplomat realize was that a moving shadow that took her Calyrex's form would be on the ground, copying each movement that the crowned King makes.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Preparing for prompt 29 encounter shadowy copies of yourselves or your pokemon that mimic movement, form, and more.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
406 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 8:56:38 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
He tried to recall if he remembered seeing her in… in the Hammerlocke he’d ended up in.

“Hold a moment,” he would begin once he’d found his brain cells and pulled out the notebook (tome) he always travelled with. While most of the pages were normal, lined paper there was a point where it had suddenly become parched paper, with scratchy (yet visible) handwriting.

“…just wanted to check, were you in a Hammerlocke where the Calyrex died?” he continued, not realizing that his own shadow was starting to act up—down on the ground it looked normal, however there was a ‘shadow’ Jack already being made from the seeping shadows that were coalescing in a pool by his feet.

“…because, you may think I’m stupid for saying this, but… I was sent to a Galar where… where he ended up dying,” he would continue as he tilted his head in the Calyrex’s direction.

+
+ setting up prompt 29: encounter shadowy copies of yourselves or your pokemon that mimic movement, form, and more.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 11:57:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

She remembers that her memory of the events a year ago when she was sucked into the sword of the hound and lived in ‘Hammerlocke’ for 20 years had the High King die of being poisoned too. Weird, did he say that there were not one, but two Calyrexes at the same memory? Did others know about this? Elise thought that there was one Calyrex given that the others in her memory met with him too.[break][break]

“Yes, I remember that the Calyrex there at my memory of ‘Galar’ passed away too.” The ambassador recalls while she tries to remember the pieces of the ‘Galar’ memory along with Jack. “I was also at Hammerlocke when he had told us to go to each of the four cities and make up those stories for the Hero of Many Battles.”[break][break]

And when she checks onto the crowned king, Elise too notices that the shadow of the Calyrex was moving and copying everything he was doing. Only that wasn’t a real shadow.[break][break]

It was a shadow copy of her Pokemon.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Doing prompt 29 encounter shadowy copies of yourselves or your pokemon that mimic movement, form, and more.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
406 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 18:43:28 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
It wouldn’t take too long before even he would notice the strange, flickering movement as his companion’s attention was drawn away and was literally like…

“Whoa,” he would breathe out, in quiet awe for a few seconds before the panic split in and he realized that he looked down and saw that…

“You’re not supposed to—holy fucking shit! he would yelp as he noticed his ‘shadow’ was now moving in the exact opposite of him literally frozen up out of surprise.

What the fuck was going on out here?!

He could only observe in silent terror as the shadow then danced a tip-tap toe two-step for a few moments, before literally flitting away from him and chasing the other shadow from the Calyrex…

“…we’re not alone out here,” he would hiss through gritted teeth.

+
+ doing prompt 29: encounter shadowy copies of yourselves or your pokemon that mimic movement, form, and more.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 18:53:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A wary glance came from the ambassador when she sees the shadow of her Calyrex copy the movements of the small king. “We’re not alone, yes. It seems that we have company.” Before long, the shadow copy of the Calyrex shows itself to be a Marshadow that probably came to play a little prank. Charles’ green bulbous head glows light green as he tries to attack the Marshadow with Psychic. [break][break]

He didn’t manage to land the hit when the Marshadow dips down to the ground in shadow form. The King waits until the Marshadow comes up again that he tries again with Energy Ball.[break][break]

The attack hits the Marshadow square on the chest. Charles doesn’t let up with his attacks as he releases a strong Psychic attack that holds the Marshadow down, so it couldn’t change into its shadow.[break][break]

Elise quickly takes out a Dusk Ball and throws it at the wild Marshadow. Her Dusk Ball opens up to suck in the Marshadow and closes shut. After three wriggles, the Dusk Ball clicks with the shadowed Pokemon being caught.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Doing prompt - 🗺️ SPECIAL HUNT: your character(s) will now be able to encounter and catch a MARSHADOW. you must be able to defeat or prove to the marshadow that you are worthy of training them, but this will be no easy task. they quickly learn you and your pokemon's movements, able to mimic their movements by analyzing or hiding in their shadows.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
406 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 18:59:09 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
His theory was right—he would keep his eyes on his own ‘shadow’ doing the strangest things while he was watching there, frozen like a statue before getting an idea.

With as little movement as possible, he would reach for a particular Pokéball, pop it open and toss out his Absol—the ‘perfect’ solution to the little ‘ghostie’ problem.

The shadow then transformed from looking like him into its real form—and then…

And then she would give chase.

The Absol would give chase to the Marshadow; who’d seemingly dipped into the fog up ahead!

“…well, she’ll come back later, I know she will, and—” he trailed off; before a great tidal wave of something indescribable washed over him—

He couldn’t tell if it was fear, envy, hatred, or just outright anger! What was going on?!

+
+ setting up for prompt 28: encounter one of the vestigial spirits of wo-chien, ting-lu, chi-yu, or chien-pao near a broken seal. it will not use its signature move, ruination, however, it will be incredibly aggressive before being warded off.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 19:08:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Thank Arceus that the Marshadow problem was dealt with on her end.[break][break]

However, the problem with Jack’s shadow still remained. It was now being chased by his Absol. Cordy appeared to be concerned for the appearance of Jack’s shadow copying everything he did too.[break][break]

A feeling of envy, hatred, fear and the onset of grudges overtakes the royal diplomat. She was sure…that something else was going to appear at the tree they were at now.[break][break]

“Did you feel that too?” She asks Jack while the shivers run down her spine. Those feelings were now becoming stronger like the day that she had met the mystery woman with dark hair in Petalburg Woods when she had to deal with the woods’ poisonous blight.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Setting up for prompt 28 encounter one of the vestigial spirits of wo-chien, ting-lu, chi-yu, or chien-pao near a broken seal. it will not use its signature move, ruination, however, it will be incredibly aggressive before being warded off.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
406 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 19:19:18 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
He didn’t realize that he was already running; for he could see whatever it was lurking behind her but she probably may not have noticed it—

“Get back!” he would yell as this time he would pop out a second Pokéball and this time summon a Kommo-o, clanging scales and all ready to rough and tumble with the bowl-headed monster that was literally radiating waves of fear from where it stood.

“What in the fucking—” he would trail off as he stared at the moose-headed monster that had a bowl stuck between its ‘horns’, baying and roaring at them as if from a great distance.

“G-go!” he would urge the Kommo-o on; never mind if he was facing the fear in the air head-on by quickly covering his ears as the loud, ringing, deafening noise of Clanging Scales rang out in the immediate area!

+
+ doing prompt 28: encounter one of the vestigial spirits of wo-chien, ting-lu, chi-yu, or chien-pao near a broken seal. it will not use its signature move, ruination, however, it will be incredibly aggressive before being warded off.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 19:27:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Fear is what she thought that she had felt from the time that she had first seen the ruinous beast with its bowl. When he urges her to get away, the ambassador doesn’t look behind her and runs off from the appearance of a vestigial four legged beast, a ruinous beast that looked like a deer with a bowl on its head.[break][break]

The shard Calyrex isn’t afraid, he knows what the beast is capable of. With the clanging of scales from the Kommo-o, Charles opts to help the dragon ward off the vestigial spirit of the beast with an Energy Ball shot. The green sphere of nature’s energy hits the beast that it roars from the sound of the Clanging Scales making it hurt from the inside.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Doing prompt 28 encounter one of the vestigial spirits of wo-chien, ting-lu, chi-yu, or chien-pao near a broken seal. it will not use its signature move, ruination, however, it will be incredibly aggressive before being warded off.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
406 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 19:37:14 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Why was it still there?!

Why was the goddamned thing still fucking there?! What was it waiting for?!

Despite its obviously spectral appearance, the moose bowl-headed Pokémon continued to strike fear within its immediate line of sight; making the same braying noise as it then charged towards both the Kommo-o and the Calyrex—while incapable of using its signature move (and potentially wrecking half the place at bare minimum) fact of the matter was that the malice was there; too much so!

“Oof,” he would choke out as the Kommo-o stood his ground; never mind if he was also scared shitless as this time, a Boomburst rippled out from the scales hanging off its body!

Since from the looks of things physical moves couldn’t damage the spectral ‘beast’, it was off to use sound-based moves!

(Kind of like hitting an abstract with another abstract. You get the point.)

Hopefully they would be able to repel the damned thing soon, because even he was starting to get worried—what was taking so long for his Absol to return?!

+
+ doing prompt 28: encounter one of the vestigial spirits of wo-chien, ting-lu, chi-yu, or chien-pao near a broken seal. it will not use its signature move, ruination, however, it will be incredibly aggressive before being warded off.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights